• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Raptor Version

enxel

x trainer
Years
I spent all my sunday reading the whole thread, yes the whooooole thread, it was a looooong road but it was worth it because it was interesting to see the development of the game step by step and also because I was able to make a list of the most important posts:

Page 100 - Post # 2480: Release of the original Raptor Version including:
Download link for the original Raptor Version +
Download link for the pokemon fonts used by the game

Page 102 - Post # 2527: Release of the final version of Raptor (with some bugs fixed) including:
Download link for the final version of Raptor

Page 121 - Post #3012: Raptor EX Version - Details Explanation

Page 124 - Post #3089: Release of Pokemon Raptor EX including:
(Dead) Download link for Raptor EX v1.17

Page 126 - Post #3139: Pokemon Evolution Guide for Raptor EX

Page 128 - Post #3183: Pokemon Locations Guide for Raptor EX

Page 131 - Post #3265: Rare Pokemon Guide for Raptor EX (the ones with a chance of encounter of 1%)

Page 140 - Post #3482: Final version of the walkthrough for Raptor EX made by monkeyboi

Page 148 - Post #3684: Original post with the (dead) download link for the final version of Raptor EX final

Page 164 - Post #4092: Reupload of the final version of Raptor EX by kirbyking1234

Page 166 - Post #4129: Reupload of the final version of Raptor EX by yours truly (just in case you experiment some issues with the one mentioned before)

Page 170 - Post #4234: List of legendary pokemon locations (except for Manaphy) made by omgjesus

Well, sure looks like I had a lot of free time, I hope somebody can find this useful or something like that XD

I know, but I just want to play the game with the proper font. Please, I won't start playing until I have downloaded it. :P
So go to the page 100 post #2480 and be happy :)

Last edited:
Years
I spent all my sunday reading the whole thread, yes the whooooole thread, it was a looooong road but it was worth it because it was interesting to see the development of the game step by step and also because I was able to make a list of the most important posts:

Page 100 - Post # 2480: Release of the original Raptor Version including:
Download link for the original Raptor Version +
Download link for the pokemon fonts used by the game

Page 102 - Post # 2527: Release of the final version of Raptor (with some bugs fixed) including:
Download link for the final version of Raptor

Page 121 - Post #3012: Raptor EX Version - Details Explanation

Page 124 - Post #3089: Release of Pokemon Raptor EX including:
(Dead) Download link for Raptor EX v1.17

Page 126 - Post #3139: Pokemon Evolution Guide for Raptor EX

Page 128 - Post #3183: Pokemon Locations Guide for Raptor EX

Page 131 - Post #3265: Rare Pokemon Guide for Raptor EX (the ones with a chance of encounter of 1%)

Page 140 - Post #3482: Final version of the walkthrough for Raptor EX made by monkeyboi

Page 148 - Post #3684: Original post with the (dead) download link for the final version of Raptor EX final

Page 164 - Post#4092: Reupload of the final version of Raptor EX by kirbyking1234

Well, sure looks like I had a lot of free time, I hope somebody can find this useful or something like that XD

So go to the page 100 post #2480 and be happy :)

Thanks. How do I start the download? :P

enxel

x trainer
Years
Thanks. How do I start the download? :P
The fonts are uploaded with a 2shared account, near the end of the block of information about the file in the page where the link takes you there should be a little "click here", so click there XD

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    7.7 KB · Views: 34
Years
The fonts are uploaded with a 2shared account, near the end of the block of information about the file in the page where the link takes you there should be a little "click here", so click there XD

Hmm, I don't see it on the page... Would it be ok if somebody uploaded it to a different site? :P

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2010
Sorry if this question has already been asked.
Is there any way to get to the waterfall north of Tropicia Town?

Rassalon

Epic One
Years
Just tried downloading a copy of the game (Using the link in Wichu's signature) to be prompted with an error message telling me the file had been taken down for being in breach of its terms of service. Any Ideas?

enxel

x trainer
Years
Just tried downloading a copy of the game (Using the link in Wichu's signature) to be prompted with an error message telling me the file had been taken down for being in breach of its terms of service. Any Ideas?
Read post #4092 of the thread, a page before this one ;)

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2012
Does someone have a link to the correct working final version for this. I've tried 3 different ones(the front page/wichu's sig one, another one from the pokemon location/trade evo posts & the one by kirby(something) on the last page). On all of them I get stopped at the deoxy event. I deleted everything & started from scratch 3 times now(which wouldn't be so annoying if there wasn't so much grind needed or a walk thru walls code to be bale to move) Aside from that I'm really liking this game(minus the having to trade evo) & wud like to continue with it.

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2012
Read Post #4092. That has the latest download.
That was the last one I downloaded yesterday after deleting the other 2 ones I tried before. I'm not trying to use an old save or anything either I erased the whole folder. I'll try it again I guess.

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2013
hello

new here..

but a fan of pokemon raptor ^_^

i just wanna know how can i have the egg the oldman in front of the house of the day-care lady?

whenever i try to accept the egg he says "you have no room to store the egg"

why is this so?.

oh.... sorry for being a newbie lol T_T

anyway do i just have to leave one room in my pokemon party to have the egg?

just wanted to confirm it cuz to be honest i haven't played any pokemon game which has the egg system already lol ^_^

Last edited:
Years
hello

new here..

but a fan of pokemon raptor ^_^

i just wanna know how can i have the egg the oldman in front of the house of the day-care lady?

whenever i try to accept the egg he says "you have no room to store the egg"

why is this so?.

oh.... sorry for being a newbie lol T_T

anyway do i just have to leave one room in my pokemon party to have the egg?

just wanted to confirm it cuz to be honest i haven't played any pokemon game which has the egg system already lol ^_^
It's alright. You just need to take a Pokemon out of your party and you can get the egg.

Gwaponezz

DIE BISSHES!!!
Years
yow phosphate i know the locations to the beasts and birds

3 birds-at the tree of origin
Entei peakland city just surf above the bridge going to mount rainbow
raikou-mercure city
suicune moonview city

Back