• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Fake Pokemon Go Shineys!

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 25, 2016
In this section I'm looking to post fake Pokemon go shineys And Legendary i use photo shop and im looking for all fake shineys just post a picture andi will add it to the pokedex

Spoiler:

s2ww820k7

Please Post your fake Pokemon go images And i will add them off the PokeDex

Please dont tell me these are fake i made most of them i know they are fake

Shiny diglett Really bad photo shop :/

The SHINY pinser HOAX

Shiny VenoNat blue eyes = blue soul

Mew!!! Look At Its Moves LOL

Shiny mew! Photo shop kinda failed making it green :/

Shiny Bulbasuar Believe it or not this was a pretty easy change i mean regular bulbasuar
already looks shiny :)

Shiny Ivysaur Once again EASY his eyes are gold though....

Shiny Venosaur I love how this shiny family works Also I love how easy it is i Conpleted the family in like 15 minutes

Shiny Charmander Golden Charmander

Shiny Charmelon Kinda looks the same as shiny charmander

Shiny Charizard Sorry for being sloppy :p I will do better next time But its funny how its gold, gold, red and black

Shiny Squirtle?! You cant see the shell :( Sorry

Shiny WarTURtle Still no shell BUT THERES pURPLE

Shiny Blastois SUPER sloppy on the shell my mistake :/

Shiny caterpie Its GOLDEN cater pie

Shiny Metapod Stained with the blood of its enemys

Shiny butterfree I love the colers

Shiny Weedle Hes really white

Shiny Kakuna AKA Metapod

Shiny Beedrill Its awesome how they use the green with the kakuna But where does the weedle come in?

Shiny pipdgey Byfar the hardest shiney to do

Shiny Pidgeotto Its so hard!!!

Shiny Pidgeot Not as hard Horay

Shiny Ratata

Shiny Ratacate

Last edited:
Years
Hey Oboplays, I've moved your thread to the Art & Design forum and merged all your posts together. Next time please try not to post so many times in a row within such a short timeframe—you can always edit your first post by clicking the "Edit" button beneath it! That way you can add more pictures and text.

If it's been over 24 hours though and no one commented, you can post again instead of editing though. Good luck, and looking forward to seeing more. =)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Some of these are pretty cool, really wish we could find them in the game! How come you started to make these out of interest? A lot of them look pretty realistic, the Charmander especially is great.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Oct 25, 2016
Thanks! I started to make the shiny diglett to trick people But i was not good at photoShop so I found a place where i can Share my creations And we could see what pokemon go Shinys would look like

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Do you do their backs as well? In Squirtle you say we can't see the shell - do you actually do those or no? :o

Back