• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I’m here!

Years
Hello everyone! Just got back into the Pokémon games and I do not regret it! I'm new here, but absolutely not new to Pokémon! So if you all have any questions about me I"ll answer, and also I am willing to help you all too! Thanks!(also, don't hesitate to ask to add me as a friend, just tell me your code. My code is in the trainer card of my signature)

Last edited:

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
Years
Welcome to the forums, PupperXZ!

It's never too late to start playing Pokemon again and it's nice to meet you! Which Pokemon game are you currently playing and which is your favorite game thus far? :P

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time on the forums! Feel free to ask if you have any questions.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hiya, welcome to PC! Let's go question-crazy...

What's your favourite Pokémon?
What was the first Pokémon game you ever played?
Do you enjoy the spin-off games at all?
Are you big on trading/competitive battling?

Hoping to see you around lots; I'm sure you'll feel right at home in no time!

Years
Welcome to PC Pupper <3 I like your trainer card a lot, gen V was one of my favorites and is very important to me. I'd love to replay sometime soon...whenever I finish the post-game in Ultra Sun, at least...

Hope you like it here!

Vigilance

Re-diddly-dacted
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 12, 2019
Welcome to the forums man! I hope you enjoy it here and you stick around with us! What's your favorite Pokemon?

Years
Thanks for the welcome! I love to shiny hunt and trade, my favorite 'mon is Dragonite. And the game I like the most was Black 2, really loved playing through those. First game I played was Black 2, and it really was great! And what do you mean by spin-off games? Like fan made ones, or the remakes?

Back