• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Roleplay Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
Since other RP was merged here because it was empty, would now be a good time to remake it?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Since more "other" RPs popped up after we merged it, I think logically we should not split it up again. Before, they were in a separate section where people maybe didn't look much. But now they get the same attention as pokémon RPs do.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
It's coming along soon ^^ Diamond1304 is setting up the categories.

Also, I've noticed the increase of "cuddling", "nuzzling" and "snuggling" again... xD It's not against the rules, though. *is a moderator and is impartial and has no opinion*

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
It's coming along soon ^^ Diamond1304 is setting up the categories.

Also, I've noticed the increase of "cuddling", "nuzzling" and "snuggling" again... xD It's not against the rules, though. *is a moderator and is impartial and has no opinion*

Lulz, well I haven't done any of that...yet X3

And, I guess the merge did help. Though, it seems most of the non-pokemon RPs popped up sometime this month, and seeing as we're not even halfway through it...

But it's a nice change of events :3
Especially since you merged the two sections right after I posted my RP. If you hadn't, I have a feeling it would have died immediately D:

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'm glad it didn't die then, Nakuzami :)

I'm getting the urge to create another RP, very different from before. But since I recently closed two RPs due to lack of time, it would be a bad idea. Currently, I feel fine with leading a chaptered journey RP and being a player in two other similar ones. (GM in Begin, Again and player in The New Land and Ye Pokébeasts Journeye). I think it is because I'm simply not online enough in one day to keep up with a fast paced RP. That's just me, I know many love the rather fast RPs we have here. I'm amazed at some of them, who have turned out very successful. We have a lot of candidates for the next RPA!

Maybe I'll post the new RP one day, maybe I won't. But how can one become a better Game Master if they don't keep trying, hm? :3 I'd like to hear your opinions on the plot. Oh, this isn't the written plot, it's just the general idea.

You'll play as a teenager on a wizards school. A lot is taken from Harry Potter, some from Arcanum and Discworld, and there are some pokémon as well. It's a world similar to the Arcanum one, a steampunk world if you wish, but rather medieval. There won't be a major evil dark plot in the beginning, rather you'll take instructions from me and attend classes, explore the magic castle (it's even more weird than Hogwarts ever was) and unlock keys to a rather tiny mystery. When that mystery is solved, I'll post a new one and we'll create a sort of story. Eventually there might be a darker, underlying plot.

I was thinking of only having about 4 spots, kind of like Miss Doronjo has for his RP. And the players have to be active. If someone signs up that I know to be rather inactive, I probably would deny them.

The players would play both as a student and as a teacher. Two characters for one player, that is. I think that will make the RP come alive in another way, if a player feels one of their characters are stuck, they can write something about the other. Their characters can also interact, of course.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
How's your GMing coming along, Michaela? I've realized I prefer being a player to being a GM, finally ^^' So that's another reason for me to hesitate with this new idea.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
It is fine. XD Sure, I'm completely failing at it, but the others seem to be okay. :P

I've decided that the RP is going to be kind of like a chapter based RP because I feel that I roll better that way. =D

And I can easily make up plots on the spot for my bored gym leaders/champion and such. =P Trainers...eh. XD

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I don't think you're failing :3 Yeah, I think I roll that way too xD But I still want to learn more... so that's why I keep creating RPs ;D Like many others here. There aren't different "skill levels" of roleplayers. Only different styles.

I'm sure they love your plot twists ^^

Uh... I'm making an awful lot of smilies today. Tomorrow there will be no smilies! :D

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Double post. :P

I'm making a lot of ":P" so that's alright.

And I am totally failing. You can even ask the RPers. :P

If I ever make my own RP, I'll probably try it in a different style. XD

Nakuzami

Years
It is fine. XD Sure, I'm completely failing at it, but the others seem to be okay. :P

I've decided that the RP is going to be kind of like a chapter based RP because I feel that I roll better that way. =D

And I can easily make up plots on the spot for my bored gym leaders/champion and such. =P Trainers...eh. XD

Yes, you're completely failing. I mean, you're so mean. You don't deserve a taco *waves taco in your face*
XD Jk (eww, the second time i've said Jk today)

I fail too, especially in my first RP X3

Also, the smilie thing isn't bad. I've been using "XD" ":3" and "X3" alot lately, and I never used to use any of them :3 (SEE?!)

But the magic school RP idea seems okay. I don't think I would join, or at least not at the moment. I have too much to manage at the moment...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
:O There is a smilie epidemy (or whatnow the word is in English) spreading through the RP Corner! Man the life boats! (~´o`)~

I think you have to fail a couple of times to learn... at least I hope so xD If you get it right the first time, you're a god :3

Nakuzami

Years
Epidemic? XD

Nakuzami, technically, you haven't RPed yet in the RP, so you really can't say anything. :P

Hehe, epidemy :3

And, I know right! He has no right to say that! At least not yet, but I mean, that's still so mean! That Nakuzami kid, he's...hey, does anybody else get the feeling that there's cheese somewhere in the vicinity?

By the way, has anybody seen what me and my sister look like when we're totally bored? I'm the white one, she's the pink one ;3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Well, as long as people keep posting ;) I wonder where people in Begin, Again have gotten to. I feel I have to make a real plot twist in Pewter City to make up for this now ^^ Oh wait, I don't need to do that. The gym battle is coming up! If anybody ever gets there.

Ooops, it's past midnight here. I must not post more smilies...

Also, I think one of the houses in the wizard RP would suit Miharu perfectly. *insert smiley*

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
o.O

Well, we will just have to see. XD

If you ever make it, I'll join for sure. :P So, when you make it, automatically reserve a spot for me. XD

Nakuzami

Years
Well, as long as people keep posting ;) I wonder where people in Begin, Again have gotten to. I feel I have to make a real plot twist in Pewter City to make up for this now ^^ Oh wait, I don't need to do that. The gym battle is coming up! If anybody ever gets there.

Oops. Well i've just been trying to manage everything else, but I promise to make a post today or tommorow. ;3 :3 X3 XD :D :) :( D: DX 3X 3: 3; Ima spam you with smilies just to tempt you :D Aren't I mean? :O :'(

If you make it later on when I have less to worry about, then i'll join too :D

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I'll maybe wait with making it then. *resists making smiley* Hmmmm, Kris would maybe go in that house too... sadly, since there will only be one spot for each of the three houses in the beginning. Mahahaha! But, I'll probably open up more spots later on, so it's not a big deal if you aren't joining from the start.

Yes. You are so very mean. I can't even express my feelings now because I don't make emoticons!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back