• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dear Anonymous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

I just had someone become the 0.02% who recognize my personality... am I weird or am I? With a friend like you, I can see the Internet from an alternative view. Keep Calm And Love Hikari's Memes.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
Years
Dear Anonymous,

This feels like the eye of the storm, you're taking this far too well, and I'm really not looking forward to what's to come.

Dear Anonymous,

I will never get over that message oh my god I'm so embarrassed imagine if you'd answered dhfjxncvh

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Dear Anonymous,
Dangit. I want to help and be helped. What is it about that that you can't understand? Ugh.

Dear Anonymous,
Well, you're quite the confusing person. Haha. Other than that, thank you for fixing my ID for me and doing the stuff that you did. It was really sweet. <3

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

What is wrong with you?

DA,

Thanks so much for everything. <33 Everything you've done is so helpful, and your comments make me feel warm and happy inside hnnnnng. I'm so glad we became friends.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Dear Anon,

I can't find words to express myself to you anymore, all I want now is to embrace you and let the hours fly by without a single word. Just fill this void in my heart please, just like how you saved me from that very same emptiness the last time I fell.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Anons

You two are seriously starting to creep me out. Knock it off please.

Dear Anon,

'Having found that one is more intelligent than most people, the most intelligent thing one can do is prevent said people from ever finding out.'

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
Dear Anonymous,

We've been friends for a while now and during that time we've learnt quite a bit about each other. And in that time I've come to love you. I know we've said 'I love you' to each other quite a bit but that was just throwing the word around. This time I mean it, I love you. Simple as that.

Dear Anonymous,

Soon! :D

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Dear Anonymous,

Who the HELL thought it was a good idea to tryout for the section BEFORE band camp? What happened to DURING? I haven't even seen or heard the show music, and although that's my fault, how are you gonna change up the system we've had for years? How cruel. And btw, you can't expect me to have the horn early. I can't rent that thing forever and ever nor can I afford one for keeps. At this rate, I probably shouldn't waste my time because I'm definitely not gonna make it now. So yeah, it's been a great two years, but it looks like I'm out. When I die, hallelujah by and by, I'll fly away.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Nonny

You're really not helping this rather persistent crush by being all cuddly with me and telling me I'm great. On one hand I want you to quit because I'm just full of hidden feelings regarding you and I want them to go away because they have no business existing. But on the other... love me please. Even though this would never ever work.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear An,

first time to ask about me and say you want to see me!!!,i'm surprised and feel kinda awkward tbh!

Dear An,
why do people have to be mean sometimes? i have no idea...but let me tell you something..try to care much for those who you know they care..and care less about people who don't care...cuz if you lost those who care about you...you lost everything sadly.

Dear An,
i believe seeing you down like this hurts me more than it hurts you..try to cheer up please..^^

Dear Ano,

who am i to you?

Perriechu

Years
Dear Anonymous,

I hate it when we don't talk. I get sad when we don't tbh. Sometimes we don't talk for up to a week and that just annoys me. ): I do make conversation with you but I guess I annoy you... But when we do talk I feel really happy n___n and it's even better when you say nice, cute things to me because I feel all warm and happy inside. <33

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Dear Anons,

Stop it. It's not cute and it's not funny and I have good reason to believe you're actually serious. That's really actually kind of distressing. Also you're making a mess of everything but you guys can't see that because you're so preoccupied with yourselves. It's really weird actually.

Dear Anon,

No just please go away. Seriously.

Dear Anon,

I can't do it stop trying to make me.

Dear Nonny

Miss you bby ♥

Abi~

-insert title here?-
Years
  • Age 29
  • USA
  • Seen Sep 23, 2012
Dear anonymous,

As much as I love you, sometimes I get incredibly nervous talking to you. I'm not sure what it is, but you intimidate me. You shouldn't, especially considering you're one of my closest, if not my closest internet friends, but you do. You just make me so anxious, and it's completely ridiculous.

Perriechu

Years
Dear Anonymous(es),

Hey, remember that time when you all had some sort of crisis going on in your life and I helped each and every one of you all the way through it. n___n And I didn't get a so much as a thank you? And remember that time when I was really depressed and needed you all and you were like 'you'll be fine shush'. Because I remember, I remember each and every time. Next time you need help with your lives, ask someone who gives a ****.

Frazzevous

Impulsive lil' kitty
Years
Dear Anonymous(es),
Were you guys amused by my silly, childish antic a while ago? I hope so, because if you were, then get ready to see the real me. :3

Dear Anonymous,
Aww, you get cold quite easily, huh? I wonder if a hug would help you feel warm. :3
PS. I really hope you didn't mind seeing a glimpse of my childishness. xD

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Dear anonymous(es),

Yes it's been asked.. but.. what should I really say? What I want to say is completely different than what I should say, so I guess I just wont say at all. I don't need to reply.

missingno000

Houen ichiban!
Years
Dear Anonymous,

The only reason you don't talk to me anymore is because you refuse to admit that you aren't in the right.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Dear An,

i do do wrong things and you too but you know what's the difference between us?..i do it in lights in front of everybody cuz i'm not afraid people critics or face me with the truth they got they have a problem with me they can come and tell me,but you ! you prefer to hide cuz simply..you're not satisfied with what you do....listen to your heart and soul it will tell you what's right and what's wrong....YES!we can do wrong things but only to learn from them not to keep doing them again and again cuz actually later it turn to be boring...do yourself a favor and try to be braver.

Dear An,

i'm sorry about what happened to you,but i did warned you from that...i hope that not all men like this though.

Dear An,

from my point..you're going far..you take steps away..i'm not gonna stop you..not anymore cuz you do want that. remember...you can go and come to find me the same caring person but once,you will be late coming to find me gone..i won't be standing there like always sadly...when that happen i want you to know that i always cared for you...and prob always will do...people say time changes everything,do you think i'll change too?

Dear An,

i won't forget,thank you so much for calling me at this time..however you were silly and big mouth but i was really happy you did...me,you ..friends forever ^^

Dear An,

what i saw in my dream two days ago means you're so damn stressed and you have lots of things that pressure you....before anything,try to breathe..it's not the end of thje world..what you gonna lose you can lose it now,what's important is you ..you can try again and again later if you want but now just breathe.

Yours,

Me

Maka Chop

【・ヘ・?】
Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2013
DA,

Ahahaha no. Love takes months and years to form, not a few days. Shut the hell up, because you sound like an idiot.

DA (pl.),

We've all only known each other for a short amount of time, but I'm really glad I met you guys. You're all awesome and fun to talk to, even if you're bat**** insane. <3

DA,

I miss youuuu~ ;w;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back