• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Now Recruiting] Team Infinity

~Justified~

~Working On A New Rom Hack~
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
We're dead lol. GGWP :( I'm so sad

Not dead yet my friend. No apology will make up for my absence but we are not dead, this game will be finished. I'll edit this post to respond to your story progress later today. I'm so sorry guys that I was gone for so long. Won't happen again. We will still continue to work on this thread + game as a team, and it will be finished.

Apologies,

-Magic Guard (or Justified)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Forum Username: Qscar-69

Skills:Almost exclusivly Writing

Positions Applying For: Writer.

Past Experiences: Been involved in an acting/scriptwriting class for 8 years

Contact Info: [email protected], I also have skype if needed

Written Oath: I, Qscar-69 solmenly pledge my alligence to Team Infinity and their works

~Justified~

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
I'm getting around to accepting these new members. Just been super busy lately and I'm really sorry about that. I will edit this post later today to accept the new members, the hack is still very much in the writing stage because I've learned from past mistakes that you do NOT want to start a project until you have made a certain amount of progress in the storyline/writing area.

I'm going to give you guys a brief introduction to the story and what we have so far, so that you'll have some ideas on what to do. I also have some projects for some of you writers to get started on soon, as well as some for myself. Will update thread and this post soon for new member applications and such. Look forward to working with you guys soon.

-Justified

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 22, 2022
Forum Username: epicassassin1811

Skills: Graphics, some writing

Positions Applying For: Graphics Designer

Past Experiences: I have a shop here

Contact Info: PM, I'm on anytime I'm not in school or sleeping

Written Oath: I, epicassassin1811, swear on my name as a Graphic Designer, never to plagiarize the work of Team Infinity.

Yvtq8K3n

muhaha
Years
Forum Username: Yvtq8K3n

Skills: Mapping, advenced scripting, and a few more things.

Positions Applying For: Mapping, Advence scripting and also ASM(i know C so it shouldnt be hard to learn)

Past Experiences: Pokemon Zandite, Team Shadow, Pokemon Overworld.

Contact Info: Skype(Yvtq8K3n), Email([email protected]) or pm me. I prefer Skype.

Written Oath:
I will never copy, provide or give to others, things from this rom

trenhoj

The Pikadex Gym leader and shiny hunter
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 5, 2019
I can be a writer and a beta tester. I have a lot of ideas

~Justified~

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
Name: ScottyBoyyy
Nicknames/Aliases: I prefer Faville (Its my last name), Scotty will do tho
Skill(s): Writing. It's one of my hobbies. I like drawing, dunno if that helps, I'm pretty sure I'm a terrible drawer. I like it anyway. Don't diss. Also I'm a good PR guy.
Position(s) I am applying for: Writer, PR Guy (if you ever need one)
Past experience: minimal. I just signed on with Pokemon Sunshine/Moonlight, as a writer, but that's all my experience. In PR, I'm a relatively nice guy. It comes naturally to me :D.
Contact info: just message me. I do texting, email and a couple of IM apps.
Time zone: New Zealand Standard Time GMT +12
Written oath:
I swear on my life and all that's Pokemon that I shall not plagiarize, illegally distribute or copy any info concerning this ROM hack.

Accepted. Will update the list soon. For now I need some side quests, so if you could write some of the larger side quests (2-3 will do just fine) that would be great. Send drafts my way through either PM's or this thread so I can discuss them with you. Will have more assignments for you soon.

I can be a writer and a beta tester. I have a lot of ideas
Can't accept until you fill out the application form from the OP (Original Post). Do that first so I can review and decide.

Forum Username: Yvtq8K3n

Skills: Mapping, advenced scripting, and a few more things.

Positions Applying For: Mapping, Advence scripting and also ASM(i know C so it shouldnt be hard to learn)

Past Experiences: Pokemon Zandite, Team Shadow, Pokemon Overworld.

Contact Info: Skype(Yvtq8K3n), Email([email protected]) or pm me. I prefer Skype.

Written Oath:
I will never copy, provide or give to others, things from this rom

Sort-of Accepted. You're accepted for some ASM. scripting, mapping, but I need to see some proof of work for one of your skills. Either mapping or scripting proof will do just fine, I'll add you to the list when I get this. Just basic proofs will do, I can make my final decision then.

Forum Username: epicassassin1811

Skills: Graphics, some writing

Positions Applying For: Graphics Designer

Past Experiences: I have a shop here

Contact Info: PM, I'm on anytime I'm not in school or sleeping

Written Oath: I, epicassassin1811, swear on my name as a Graphic Designer, never to plagiarize the work of Team Infinity.

Accepted. For now could you start on some support banners and userbars? Just saying "Team Infinity" will do, with some color variety and pokemon sprites (preferrably overworld pokemon sprites if you have any). Send me some designs and I'll critique them:)

Forum Username: Qscar-69

Skills:Almost exclusivly Writing

Positions Applying For: Writer.

Past Experiences: Been involved in an acting/scriptwriting class for 8 years

Contact Info: [email protected], I also have skype if needed

Written Oath: I, Qscar-69 solmenly pledge my alligence to Team Infinity and their works

Accepted. You can choose either to do side quests or character development. I need some villainous team admin personas and minor side quests done. Feel free to choose which you'd like to do. Just send drafts and ideas my way so I can discuss them with you, preferably in this thread or in PM's.

As always, everyone, please do not hesitate to ask questions if you have any. I will try my best not to take three days to answer them lol please forgive me, I'm terribly busy almost all of the time. I'm working on the main story for now, will post updates soon. It's kind of gotten a complete overhaul, it's still true to the original idea but with plenty of changes being made to make it much better. Can't wait to share it with you guys.

-Justified:)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • USA
  • Seen Jun 7, 2021
Forum username: Cadeorade5
Nickname: Cadeorade
Skills: Can help with movesets, Pokedex entries stata, and other stuff while also being a good beta tester
Jobs: Beta Tester, Tile Inserter and Sprite Inserter
Contact Info: Will tell in PM if accepted
Time Zone: CST
Written Oath: I swear on my heart that I will nots teal, redistribute, edit, or profit off of Team Infinity and Magic Guard's work.
8th Commandment: You shall not steal
Extra info- I don't have any ROM Hacking editing systems, and do not exactly know how to inset stuff, but if it is simply editing a paint document and entering it in the game, I can do that except with a little help of the entering it into the game part.

Yvtq8K3n

muhaha
Years
there is a map i did for pokemon zandite i will send on private.
There is a script thati did for a freind:
#dynamic 0x800000

#org @start
lock
msgbox @question1 0x5
compare 0x800D 0x1
if 0x1 goto @yesCHIKORITA
if 0x0 goto @noCHIKORITA
release

#org @yesCHIKORITA
lock
msgbox @talk1 0x2
givepokemon 0x9E 0x5 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0
setflag 0x1201
setflag 0x828
release

#org @noCHIKORITA
lock
msgbox @question2 0x5
compare 0x800D 0x1
if 0x1 goto @yesQUILAVA
if 0x0 goto @noQUILAVA
release

#org @yesQUILAVA
lock
msgbox @talk2 0x2
givepokemon 0x98 0x5 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0
setflag 0x1201
setflag 0x828
release

#org @noQUILAVA
lock
msgbox @question3 0x5
compare 0x800D 0x1
if 0x1 goto @yesTOTODILE
if 0x0 goto @noTOTODILE
release

#org @yesTOTODILE
lock
msgbox @talk3 0x2
givepokemon 0x9B 0x5 0x0 0x0 0x0 0x0
setflag 0x1201
setflag 0x828
release

#org @noTOTODILE
goto @start

#org @question1
lock
= Do you want an Chikorita?
release

#org @question2
lock
= Do you want an Quilava?
release

#org @question3
lock
= Do you want an Totolide?
release

#org @talk1
= recieved a CHIKORITA!

#org @talk2
= recieved a QUILAVA!

#org @talk3
= recieved a TOTOLIDE!

its wasnt quilava but is working

Yvtq8K3n

muhaha
Years
there is also a thing that i also develope(i will use this on my rom):
#dynamic 0x800000

#org @start
lock
setvar 0x800D 0x0
special 0x11C
waitstate
special 0x11D
waitstate
setvar 0x8004 0x1
setvar 0x8005 0x1
setvar 0x8006 0x8
setvar 0x8007 0x5
special 0x138
waitstate
release‏
(this thing is amazing but only work on pokemon emerald)

Last edited:

~Justified~

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
Skills: Can help with movesets, Pokedex entries stata, and other stuff while also being a good beta tester
Written Oath: I swear on my heart that I will nots teal, redistribute, edit, or profit off of Team Infinity and Magic Guard's work.
Extra info- I don't have any ROM Hacking editing systems, and do not exactly know how to inset stuff, but if it is simply editing a paint document and entering it in the game, I can do that except with a little help of the entering it into the game part.

Ok since you don't have any ROM Hacking programs or tools I'm not sure how to help you there because it's rather time consuming and kind of complicated to explain. I'd suggest visiting some tutorials around the forums to learn some sprite inserting for now, doing a bit of practice so you can learn how to do it efficiently. There are tutorials to show you how to do all of the steps involved in sprite inserting and how to get the tools you need. Sorry I can't help much more, for now I'm going to accept you as a beta tester. Just one question first - do you have an emulator you can play roms on?

there is also a thing that i also develope(i will use this on my rom):
#dynamic 0x800000

#org @start
lock
setvar 0x800D 0x0
special 0x11C
waitstate
special 0x11D
waitstate
setvar 0x8004 0x1
setvar 0x8005 0x1
setvar 0x8006 0x8
setvar 0x8007 0x5
special 0x138
waitstate
release‏
(this thing is amazing but only work on pokemon emerald)

Ok awesome. Accepted. I'll add you guys to the members list soon.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 22, 2016
Forum Username: jzjared

Nicknames or Aliases: ghost14523

Skill(s): When other people in my high school think about skills, they think about Skateboarding, guitar, and, photography. But I have to break it to you... I do all of those three. It's like I have 2 different lives. The other life I have is coding. I code HTML, Lua, CSS, and I do a lot of photoshop with the pictures I take with a SLR. But with pokemon roms, I usally do lots of mapping and I compose "some" Music. I'm not saying I'm Roger Waters From Pink Floyd, or Freddie Mercury from Queen. But I do some. I also have a lot of Ideas from the other ROM hack I was trying to work on, but my co-workers were taking their time and playing Minecraft. It was frustrating, but now I'm trying to work with people who want to "TRY" to make a ROM hack.

Past Experience(s): I did some work in the past but I have no record of it at all. Sorry to break it to ya Jim, I just can't bro. The people I work with are not so nice. They'd sue me if I showed them the work or if I even found their work and showed them to you.

Contact Information: I read my Email VERY OFTEN.
Email: [email protected]

Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time

Written Oath: Dude. I promise, I cross my heart to never Distribute your work. I'd have to be one of those really awful dare devils that when they think, they think twice. Because they know that if they do that one dumb thing, they'll have the FBI at there damn door. But I'm a nice guy, When I see a wild lizard on the floor squashed. I'd have to call the Humane Society to come pick it up. I don't want to see that... it's awful.

Other/Personal Comments: I think If you add me to your team, I wouldn't be that really harsh guy that wants to do work ALL the time. Yes, i'd do work but that to the extent.
I will be Team Infinity's Mr Rogers, "nice as possible" guy.

Forum Username: ThatChickWithNoLife

Nicknames: Ann-Marie(my IGN) and Lynn(shortened from my actual name), are the ones I most use, and are the simplest

Skill(s): Art (nothing too extravagant, I could probably help with character design), story telling (studying for a Creative Writing-English degree especially good at coming up with plot twists, at least in my opinion)

Position(s) You're Applying For: Writer, Beta Tester

Past Experience(s): None, so far

Contact Information: PokeCommunity PM would work best

Time Zone: Mountain Standard Time (-7)

Written Oath: There is a difference between theft and inspiration. If I am accepted, and something about the story inspires me, I will not blatantly copy it as my own. If anything, I'd use that inspiration to help the project. I vow, as an English Major to NEVER try to pass anything I see here as my own (they sorta beat plagiarism out of you in college). Besides, that's just not cool.

Other/Personal Comments: College keeps me busy, but I manage to find free time to do things I enjoy; play video games and write, for instance. Honestly, I'm sorry I don't have any ROM Hacking experience, but if you accept me, I'll do my best to help with the talents I have now.
If you'd like to see some examples of my art and writing, here's links to my deviantArt and Figment Pages:
deviantArt - http://tucsonlepht.deviantart.com/
Figment - http://figment.com/users/12953-Kaitlyn-A-Miller

~Justified~

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015
Forum Username: ThatChickWithNoLife

Nicknames: Ann-Marie(my IGN) and Lynn(shortened from my actual name), are the ones I most use, and are the simplest

Skill(s): Art (nothing too extravagant, I could probably help with character design), story telling (studying for a Creative Writing-English degree especially good at coming up with plot twists, at least in my opinion)

Position(s) You're Applying For: Writer, Beta Tester

Past Experience(s): None, so far

Contact Information: PokeCommunity PM would work best

Time Zone: Mountain Standard Time (-7)

Written Oath: There is a difference between theft and inspiration. If I am accepted, and something about the story inspires me, I will not blatantly copy it as my own. If anything, I'd use that inspiration to help the project. I vow, as an English Major to NEVER try to pass anything I see here as my own (they sorta beat plagiarism out of you in college). Besides, that's just not cool.

Other/Personal Comments: College keeps me busy, but I manage to find free time to do things I enjoy; play video games and write, for instance. Honestly, I'm sorry I don't have any ROM Hacking experience, but if you accept me, I'll do my best to help with the talents I have now.
If you'd like to see some examples of my art and writing, here's links to my deviantArt and Figment Pages:
deviantArt - http://tucsonlepht.deviantart.com/
Figment - http://figment.com/users/12953-Kaitlyn-A-Miller

The written oath is more to keep people from copying & pasting our team's work and claiming it as their own. If our work here inspires you, and I hope it does, please, by all means, use that inspiration! I just have people write that oath so I can keep them accountable on the forums should someone decide to act in such an unprofessional manner, and so I have proof to help in case of disagreements and unwanted situations on the forums, because that is the only way I can protect our work on here. I am however perfectly fine if you wish to use your inspiration from here for your own work.

Plot twists are actually a great component for any story so I'd love to have you come up with some once I post the draft for the story (which will be soon guys, I promise). Also don't worry about not being on here all the time, school & work tends to keep one away from the forums. Anyone here could tell you that about me I'm sure lol

Welcome to the team. Will update the member list soon ~

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
Years
Forum Username: Anonyboy
Nickname: Nico
Skill's: mapping, tile inserting (i'm very good at that), pokemon hacking, ow spriting&inserting, inserting ASM, i can insert new sprites and make them if given a base and artwork.
Proof Of Work: Look at the progressing hacks board for: Pokemon Aerial Emerald,
My imgur page:http://imgur.com/a/P8MOc
Positions i'm applying for: Ow making&inserting, tile inserting and spriting.
Past Experience: Worked in Team Crystal Clear for a while, i'm working on my own hack... And emerald remake on FR base with 4th gen graphics and 721 pkmn.
Contact Info: Try to PM me and if you have a team chat room be sure to gimme the link.
Time Zone: Jerusalem - GMT +2:00
Written Oath:
I vow upon our Team Infinity,

To not plagiarize
To not steal
To not profit off from thee
To not rip off written ideas
To not edit it and claim it as my own
To stay truthful
To show honor
To be dedicated
To show teamwork
To do my job
When i'm not working on AE
I Shall be available for little work
and big work when i have the free time.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 4, 2023
Forum Username: mariosmentor
Nicknames or Aliases: Justus (It's my real name.)
Skills: Writing. I'm known for my Pokemon fanfics.
Jobs: Writer, Beta Tester
Past Experiences: Minimal, really. I tried to make a Pokémon-based hack of Dragon Quest, and everything went well at first, but I didn't know anything about sprite editing, so the project bellied up.
Contact Information: Email me at [email protected]. It's the only email I keep in touch with.
Written Oath: I swear on my possible future job at Nintendo, I will not steal, redistribute, edit, or profit off of Team Infinity and Magic Guard's work. However, I will take inspiration from any written work that I have contributed to in future fanfictions.

DarkenedEclipse

Project Oak
Years
Forum Username: DarkenedEclipse
Nicknames or Aliases: MoonZz
Skill(s): Scripting/ beta testing
Position(s): Beta tester, minimal scripter
Past Experience(s): Pokemon crystal clear, pkmn inserter & scripter
Contact Information: [email protected]
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Written Oath:

I, DarkenedEclipse, vow that I shall:

Not plagiarize
Not steal
Not profit off from thee
Not rip off written ideas
Not edit it and claim it as my own
To stay truthful
To show honor
To be dedicated
To show teamwork
To do my job
If I do so, I shall be expelled from Team Infinity
Other/Personal Comments: I am more well used to XSE as its mostly common sense XD I may not be available all the time however :/ I as well used black storms oath XD

Years
  • Seen Jan 29, 2022
Hello!!

Forum Username: monkeyboy0
Nicknames or Aliases: Monkeyboy
Skill(s): I do a little of everything and am currently starting my own hack.
Position(s) You're Applying For: Storyline/Writer and a Tester
Past Experience(s): My own hack I mentioned above
Contact Information: I might put an email later..... PM for now.
Time Zone: PST
Written Oath: I, monkeyboy0 promise to never steal any ideas from this ROM hack or use it for profit.
Other/Personal Comments: I'm excited to work on this hack with everyone!

~Justified~

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 23, 2015

Update: You're accepted as a beta tester:)

Forum Username: jzjared

Nicknames or Aliases: ghost14523

Skill(s): When other people in my high school think about skills, they think about Skateboarding, guitar, and, photography. But I have to break it to you... I do all of those three. It's like I have 2 different lives. The other life I have is coding. I code HTML, Lua, CSS, and I do a lot of photoshop with the pictures I take with a SLR. But with pokemon roms, I usally do lots of mapping and I compose "some" Music. I'm not saying I'm Roger Waters From Pink Floyd, or Freddie Mercury from Queen. But I do some. I also have a lot of Ideas from the other ROM hack I was trying to work on, but my co-workers were taking their time and playing Minecraft. It was frustrating, but now I'm trying to work with people who want to "TRY" to make a ROM hack.

Past Experience(s): I did some work in the past but I have no record of it at all. Sorry to break it to ya Jim, I just can't bro. The people I work with are not so nice. They'd sue me if I showed them the work or if I even found their work and showed them to you.

Contact Information: I read my Email VERY OFTEN.
Email: [email protected]

Written Oath: Dude. I promise, I cross my heart to never Distribute your work. I'd have to be one of those really awful dare devils that when they think, they think twice. Because they know that if they do that one dumb thing, they'll have the FBI at there damn door. But I'm a nice guy, When I see a wild lizard on the floor squashed. I'd have to call the Humane Society to come pick it up. I don't want to see that... it's awful.

Other/Personal Comments: I think If you add me to your team, I wouldn't be that really harsh guy that wants to do work ALL the time. Yes, i'd do work but that to the extent.
I will be Team Infinity's Mr Rogers, "nice as possible" guy.

Accepted for CSS. I'll add you to the list once I see an example of your work, then we can work on making some CSS for the thread. Just be sure to post some proof of your work or an example of your CSS here in the thread.

Forum Username: Anonyboy
Nickname: Nico
Skill's: mapping, tile inserting (i'm very good at that), pokemon hacking, ow spriting&inserting, inserting ASM, i can insert new sprites and make them if given a base and artwork.
Proof Of Work: Look at the progressing hacks board for: Pokemon Aerial Emerald,
My imgur page:m.imgur.com/account/idoavni/images
Positions i'm applying for: Ow making&inserting, tile inserting and spriting.
Past Experience: Worked in Team Crystal Clear for a while, i'm working on my own hack... And emerald remake on FR base with 4th gen graphics and 721 pkmn.
Contact Info: Try to PM me and if you have a team chat room be sure to gimme the link.
Time Zone: Jerusalem - GMT +2:00
Written Oath:
I vow upon our Team Infinity,

To not plagiarize
To not steal
To not profit off from thee
To not rip off written ideas
To not edit it and claim it as my own
To stay truthful
To show honor
To be dedicated
To show teamwork
To do my job
When i'm not working on AE
I Shall be available for little work
and big work when i have the free time.

Imgur link isn't working so I'll need you to post proof of your tile-inserting and sprite-inserting before I can accept you. Just a screenshot for each proof would do fine, as long as it's your own work or a project you worked on.

Forum Username: mariosmentor
Nicknames or Aliases: Justus (It's my real name.)
Skills: Writing. I'm known for my Pokemon fanfics.
Jobs: Writer, Beta Tester
Past Experiences: Minimal, really. I tried to make a Pokémon-based hack of Dragon Quest, and everything went well at first, but I didn't know anything about sprite editing, so the project bellied up.
Contact Information: Email me at [email protected]. It's the only email I keep in touch with.
Written Oath: I swear on my possible future job at Nintendo, I will not steal, redistribute, edit, or profit off of Team Infinity and Magic Guard's work. However, I will take inspiration from any written work that I have contributed to in future fanfictions.

Accepted for minor story writer/contributor and beta tester. Don't need many major writers at the moment but you'll still participate in our story discussions here and get your ideas heard so don't worry about that.

Forum Username: DarkenedEclipse
Nicknames or Aliases: MoonZz
Skill(s): Scripting/ beta testing
Position(s): Beta tester, minimal scripter
Past Experience(s): Pokemon crystal clear, pkmn inserter & scripter
Contact Information: [email protected]
Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time (EST)
Written Oath:

I, DarkenedEclipse, vow that I shall:

Not plagiarize
Not steal
Not profit off from thee
Not rip off written ideas
Not edit it and claim it as my own
To stay truthful
To show honor
To be dedicated
To show teamwork
To do my job
If I do so, I shall be expelled from Team Infinity
Other/Personal Comments: I am more well used to XSE as its mostly common sense XD I may not be available all the time however :/ I as well used black storms oath XD

Accepted for beta testing. Before I accept you for scripting I need some proof of work (can be a simple script, just put it in a spoiler). Thank you:)

Hello!!

Forum Username: monkeyboy0
Nicknames or Aliases: Monkeyboy
Skill(s): I do a little of everything and am currently starting my own hack.
Position(s) You're Applying For: Storyline/Writer and a Tester
Past Experience(s): My own hack I mentioned above
Contact Information: I might put an email later..... PM for now.
Time Zone: PST
Written Oath: I, monkeyboy0 promise to never steal any ideas from this ROM hack or use it for profit.
Other/Personal Comments: I'm excited to work on this hack with everyone!

Accepted for beta testing and minor story contributor. We're not in need of many major writers but you'll still participate in most of our writing projects here in the thread.

Updating list right now guys, thank you for joining Team Infinity!:)
I'll post the story draft soon, it is nearly finished. Just been so busy lately, sorry for the late replies.

Back