• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] "The Legends Of Gaia: A Journey Ahead"

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
"The Legends of Gaia: A Journey Ahead"
IC

Plot:

In a Region far away from the Main Lands, Research said that Pokemon have suffered a Mass Migration Effect to a far away Archipelago/Said Region. That Archipelago was the Region of Gaia. The Juncture of many Islands with the Sevii Archipelago allowed the creation of this region. Many Legendary Pokemon live here, protecting the Seas, creating Rainbows, Sheltered Away in Islands, Undiscovered Legendary Pokemon playing and even soaring the skies or protecting the forests... Everything seemed perfectly... Until something happened... Something that stays in the memory of all...

The Letter:

"Hello. My Name is Celio. I am looking for Trainers or Volunteers who come to meet me in One Island, in the Sevii Archipelago. I request your help in a 'quest', to put it this way. I shall offer a Pokemon to those who don't have one." - Celio

How the Roleplay Works & Rules:

- This is a hybrid of a Story Focused Roleplay and a Sandbox. After every important point of the story, you will be given a free chapter, and it's up to you if you use it to develop yourself or do something related with your character, or just stay out or train.
- Areas will be Given out once i feel it's good to go to move on. However, you may expect 30-35 (If not, maybe less.) Islands and 10-18 Gyms. If anything changes, i will give you the information. Be aware that this are islands. Therefore, you need a Boat, a Surfing Pokemon or a Flying Pokemon, once you can, to go around.
- Suggestions are always open, all i need is you to detail it out, and give a really good reason. But then again, i might not need it or already have something similar. But still, don't let that demotivate you.
- New Poke Balls are Created: Dawn Ball (A Poke Ball that has better catch rate in lit up places or during the day.), Slow Ball (The Opposite of the Fast Ball, preferable for more slower Pokemon), Sun Ball (A Poke Ball for Sun Stone Families), Hate Ball (A Poke Ball that makes the Pokemon hate the user. It also catches Pokemon that are same Gender or that aren't in the same Egg Group better.), Slim Ball (A Pokemon that has better Catch Rate with lighter Pokemon), Fly Ball (It's like the Dive Ball, but for the Skies), Pester Balls (Makes Wild Pokemon Run), Dual Ball (Allows to Catch Wild Pokemon in Double Battles Solely. Is Useless otherwise.), Super Balls (Almost the same as Great ball, being between Great Ball and Ultra Ball. Looks Like a Great Ball, but with an "S" on it). (Big Explanation here)
- This is rated T in romance (There are Children among us), and i request you to respect both the Forum and the Roleplay Forum's rules, as well as this ones.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall is not allowed. Looking at you, past me.
- Too much infractions and you out, yada yada, you know how the Infractions work.
- As far from Starters, i will hand you out a list of Starters and all so you chose.
- Take note that we are here just for the luls. Please, no mean or salty people. Dank Memes are allowed though. You hear me right, Dank Memes i let it be---/shot
- There is no set thing of villains. There is the Villains of this, but they can be rather unimportant to you. Heck, maybe you came to chase Team rocket, or Team Magma, or that Team that wanted to erase the universe and Giratina, and Palkia, and Dialga, And Lake Trio and whatever. The backstory of yours is always up to you
- We can have a limit of 20 People. 25 Actually, as there are 20 starters, and if you like none, you can have one who you brought from home. The ones given out have set move sets, making you a challenge if you want to achieve the perfect moveset you imagine.
- If you wanna go ahead and be an acquaintance to Bill, which in trade is acquainted to Celio, then go ahead.
- Learn Sets are Sun&Moon, With Egg Moves, TM Moves, Level Up Moves, Tutor Moves, Event Moves and Even Transfer Moves available for it. 6 Moves are allowed.
- Mary Sues and Gary Oaks Stus will be burned alive by my Cyndaquil.
- Be careful with swearing. No overboard.
- No Overpower Characters. No Drama. No Controlling other's Character without Permission (Or Trust me with someone's character---/shot).
- No Reservations. The First one to get accepted gets a certain spot.
- Lastly, have Fun!

The Starters & The Professor:

Pokemon Carefully Picked By Professor Celio Himself. Celio studies the connectivity of Pokemon and Humans, and their bond as well. He even researches how much potential they can bring. And even keeps the PC operational in the Gaia Region. He carefully Picked Pokemon To Test Trainers in various Aspects. These Pokemon Are:

meowth.gif

Meowth, The Cat Pokemon
Type: Normal
Moves:
- Foul Play
- Pay Day
- Nasty Plot
- Hypnosis
- Fake Out
- Swagger
Type of Test: Greed: "If you set off with the Cat Pokemon, Meowth, you take on the Greed Test. You must not give up to your good and generous spirit and resist to the greedy temptations if you wish to pass by taking this greedy Pokemon. May you keep your generosity." - Celio

cubone.gif

Cubone, The Lonely Pokemon
Type: Ground
Moves:
- Retaliate
- Bone Club
- Bonemerang
- Bone Rush
- Perish Song
- Ancient Power
Type Of Test: Loneliness: "Taking The Lonely Pokemon, Cubone, enlists you in the Test of Loneliness. Through your journey, you and your Pokemon should be doing friends and socialize. Only then you shall pass this test. Shall you not close yourself if you wish to pass this Test." - Celio

scyther.gif

Scyther, The Mantis Pokemon
Type: Bug/Flying Type
Moves:
- Vacuum Wave
- Fury Cutter
- Agility
- Roost
- Tailwind
- Wing Attack
Type Of Test: Patience: "Choosing the Mantis Pokemon, Scyther, leads you to the Patience Test. Patience to both this Agile Pokemon and This Trainer is key to go over difficulties and not go on without a plan or at least knowing the situation. Go on, but don't rush." - Celio

porygon.gif

Porygon, The Virtual Pokemon
Moves:
- Thunder Wave
- Conversion 2
- Conversion
- Sharpen
- Psybeam
- Shadow Ball
Type Of Test: Acceptance: "For those who can't fit in Society due to Difference, Porygon, The Virtual Pokemon is assigned to them. Both this Pokemon and you shall learn to accept your differences and shrug them off, as they are nothing. Shall you both be accepted." - Celio

mareep.gif

Mareep, The Wool Pokemon
Type: Electric
Moves:
- Thundershock
- Charge
- Cotton Spore
- Cotton Guard
- Confuse Ray
- Power Gem
Type of Test: Gentle: "Choosing The Wool Pokemon Mareep, Sets you on the Test of The Gentle. Shall you always be Gentle along your pokemon and friends, and your test is complete. Always stay nice to others, and be sure to keep that Gentle Attitude." - Celio

hoppip.gif

Hoppip, The Cottonweed Pokemon
Type: Grass/Flying
Moves:
- Synthesis
- Fairy Wind
- Natural Gift
- Sunny Day
- Aromatherapy
- Confusion
Type of Test: Carefree: "Those who pick Hoppip, The Cottonweed Pokemon, take the Test of The Carefree. Shall you not worry much, and you shall make it. That you keep your cool." - Celio

aipom.gif

Aipom, The Long Tail Pokemon
Moves:
- Nasty Plot
- Agility
- Baton Pass
- Swift
- Metronome
- Acrobatics
Type Of Test: Trickster: "Taking this Energetic, Playful, but Rather Trickster Pokemon, will lead you to the test of the Trickster. Shall you want to pass this test, you must use only these qualities for good, not for evil. That your heart still remains golden." - Celio

sunkern.gif

Sunkern, The Seed Pokemon
Type: Grass
Moves:
- Mega Drain
- Grass Whistle
- Synthesis
- Sunny Day
- Earth Power
- Morning Sun
Type Of Test: Happiness: "Taking this Cheerful Pokemon, puts you in the test of Happiness. To pass it, shall you remain cheerful and happy all times, and ignore sadness, and you'll Achieve true victory." - Celio

poochyena.gif

Poochyena, The Bite Pokemon
Type: Dark
Moves:
- Bite
- Swagger
- Poison Fang
- Play Rough
- Thunder Fang
- Counter
Type Of Test: Bravery: "Taking this Little Pokemon Named Poochyena, you take on the Bravery Tests, to test both Trainer and Pokemon's Willpower and Bravery. To pass it, you must not fear failure. Be brave, and adventure forth!" - Celio

slakoth.gif

Slakoth, The Slacker Pokemon
Moves:
- Yawn
- Slack Off
- Feint Attack
- Amnesia
- Play Rough
- Curse
Type of Test: Lazyness: "You and this Lazy Pokemon were brought together by destiny, to overcome your slacker attitudes and become more active and better. Go on, and energize yourself for this new adventure." - Celio

makuhita.gif

Makuhita, The Guts Pokemon
Type: Fighting
Moves:
- Vital Throw
- Fake Out
- Belly Drum
- Force Palm
- Seismic Toss
- Detect
Type of Test: Power: "This Pokemon Is Assigned to those who wish to test their Strength. To pass it, you should be strong and survive to all costs. That you don't let yourself give up to the exhaustion." - Celio

electrike.gif

Electrike, The Lightning Pokemon
Type: Electric
Moves:
- Fire Fang
- Ice Fang
- Spark
- Light Screen
- Magnet Rise
- Body Slam
Type of Test: Justice: "This Pokemon is only assigned to those who have an immense great sense of Justice. To prevail in this, you should help those in need, and always be in watch for those who need." - Celio

munchlax.gif

Munchlax, The Big Eater Pokemon
Moves:
- Metronome
- Lick
- Spit up
- Swallow
- Belly Drum
- Superpower
Type of Test: Gluttony: "For Big Eaters, Munchlax is a good friend. While struggles to keep it in control may happen, it's obvious that both of you will over come that, and you two might even overcome the food eating problem, as expected... Well... At least i expect from the Trainer." - Celio

riolu.gif

Riolu, The Emanation Pokemon
Type: Fighting
Moves:
- Nasty Plot
- Force Palm
- Ice Punch
- Blaze Kick
- Double Team
- Swords Dance
Type of Test: Loyalty: "This Pokemon is only given to if the Pokemon feels it's okay, or if the trainer promises to be loyal. To pass the test, both Trainer and Pokemon must stick together no matter what, or where." - Celio

buneary.gif

Buneary, The Rabbit Pokemon
Moves:
- Dizzy Punch
- Quick Attack
- Baby-Doll Eyes
- Charm
- Attract
- Sweet Kiss
Type of Test: Friendship: "This Pokemon may initially not like it's trainer at all. To pass the test that is assigned along the Pokemon, you must start a Friendship with it, and make it more friendly towards it's trainer. May you two become Friends Forever and Ever." - Celio

glameow.gif

Glameow, The Catty Pokemon
Moves:
- Hypnosis
- Charm
- Assist
- Feint Attack
- Attract
- Play Rough
Type of Test: Modesty: "This Pokemon is all but Modest. If you want to pass the test, your mission is to teach this Pokemon what Modesty, while you try to keep some Modesty as well. May you be Generous with others and Modesty remain in you." - Celio

munna.gif

Munna, The Dream Eater Pokemon
Type: Psychic
Moves:
- Hypnosis
- Dream Eater
- Nightmare
- Moonlight
- Calm Mind
- Dazzling Gleam
Type Of Test: Mind: "For those who want to test their Mind, Munna is an Option. This Pokemon prefers being Calm, instead of being intense in attack. May you use your brain, not muscles." - Celio

audino.gif

Audino, The Hearing Pokemon
Moves:
- Heal Pulse
- Last Resort
- Refresh
- Attract
- Simple Beam
- Disarming Voice
Type of Test: Generosity: "This Generous Pokemon is assigned to those who are Generous. To prevail, you must not fail to be generous to anyone, even to the worst people. That your great attitude remains the same." - Celio

dedenne.png

Dedenne, The Antenna Pokemon
Type: Electric/Fairy Type
Moves:
- Nuzzle
- Parabolic Charge
- Charm
- Thunder Wave
- Play Rough
- Signal Beam
Type Of Test: Shyness: "This Pokemon is given to someone shy. To prevail on this test, you and this Pokemon must take out the Shyness, and interact with the others..." - Celio

GuwtFNm.gif

Noibat, The Sound Wave Pokemon
Type: Dragon/Flying Type
Moves:
- Roost
- Whirlwind
- Tailwind
- Air Cutter
- Agility
- Water Pulse
Type Of Test: Protection: "This Newly Hatched Pokemon is given to trainers who are willing to take care of it. To prevail this test, all you need to do is to teach this Pokemon about the world. May you travels be the best." - Celio

If you don't like these Starters:

If you do not like any of the Starters, then up to 5 people can have a starter of their choice, with access to 6 Moves, 4 being Level up, 1 being Tutor, and 1 being Egg Move. It must be first stage, and it cannot be legendary.

SU Example:

Name: Full Name please
Age: Anything between 14-30. After all, no one is too old for an adventure
Gender: "Are You A Boy? Or Are You a Girl?" - Professor Oak
Nickname: What are you known for?
Personality: A Brief Explanation of at least one paragraph on how your character acts, and any quirks or Personality Wise
Appearance: An Explanation of 1-3 Paragraphs for your character. Pictures work as well.
Hometown: Anywhere from the Pokemon World? Manga, Anime and Spin-Off Places are allowed, just specify where the Area is from originally. Orre and Sevii Islands are also allowed.
Inventory: Anything Special on you that is not like Potions or Items?
Sexuality: Well, you can be Straight, Bi, Homo, You can like girls, you can like none, up to you really. You don't have to fill this one if you don't want or don't know what this is.
Backstory: A Brief Backstory of 2 Paragraphs at the very least. We don't want things to go overboard though.
Occupation: Did you do something before? Were you like a student, maybe had a normal job, or heck, maybe you could have belonged to Team Rocket or something of the sort.
First Impression: What would make your Character look like at the first sight? And what would make said impression stand out?
Theme Song: Not Really necessary. (♫ └༼ຈل͜ຈ༽┐♫ O E A E A U I E O E A ♫ └༼ຈل͜ຈ༽┐♫---/is shot three times)
Fears/Phobias: Self-Explanatory, no?
Family: Do you have any?
Goals: Why did you come to the Gaia Region?
Others: Anything Else?
Starter and Type of Test: You have the list, you can see. If you are not going with none of these above, state the starter with the rules above. State the reason why you don't pick any of the above.

Accepted Characters:

For Boys:

Aiden Xavier with Noibat and the "Protection Test"
Quincy Venus Maison with Porygon and the "Acceptance Test"
Nathaniel Forrests with Electrike and the "Justice Test"
Ward Wolfe with Riolu and the "Loyalty Test"

For Girls:

Harley-Rei Tamarack with Pichu (No Test)
Akeno Azura Himeno with Wurmple (No Test)
Jade Blackquill with Dedenne and the "Shyness Test"
Abigail Charlotte Storm with Alolan Vulpix (No Test)
Lilly Cross Cliff (AKA Human Slakoth + Slowpoke) with Slakoth and the "Laziness Test"
Valorie Ryder with Tyrunt (No Test)
Akane Sparrow Nadia Gerarda Goddard with Scyther and the "Patience Test"
Samantha Elizabeth Johnson with Yungoos (No Test)

Anyway, Hope you enjoy this, and if you need to contact me, just do so through Skype (If i decide to use it at all that is), Through PMs, or ask me here in the Thread.​

Last edited:

Grassstrand

Complete trash
Years
Go ahead. I will also make myself a character cause... Ya see, i got attracted by my own RP. If you have any questions, feel free to ask em.

Well that's not necessarily a bad thing! X3 I do have one question though, how much should/does the "test" that comes with each pokemon affect the making of my character? :3

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Well that's not necessarily a bad thing! X3 I do have one question though, how much should/does the "test" that comes with each pokemon affect the making of my character? :3

It depends. If do a certain character, you should pick the Pokemon that best determines your personality. That Test is to simply develop yourself. And hence why these Starters follow 'till the end. Surely enough, if you don't like any, then you can try to do one of the 4 Free starter Choices.

Nove Nu-Vonde

( acquaintances become antiquated )
Years
I have been on hiatus for a little while, this seems like a good enough way to try and get back into the community I've barely even made myself a part of. I'll start working on an SU as soon as I can get to it. Before I start on said SU, however, I'd like to know to things:

First: Is 30 really the limit? The character I had in mind for this is a bit older, 42, and would not really work the same way I want him to if I lowered that age all the way down even to the maximum, 30.

Second: Does the Pokemon necessarily have to be from Celio? Meowth and its associated test both seem like a good fit for my character, but I imagine he would have had said Meowth long before he came to the Sevii Islands to embark on an adventure of any kind.

Thanks for your time, and I wish you good luck with your RP regardless of answers : >

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I have been on hiatus for a little while, this seems like a good enough way to try and get back into the community I've barely even made myself a part of. I'll start working on an SU as soon as I can get to it. Before I start on said SU, however, I'd like to know to things:

First: Is 30 really the limit? The character I had in mind for this is a bit older, 42, and would not really work the same way I want him to if I lowered that age all the way down even to the maximum, 30.

Second: Does the Pokemon necessarily have to be from Celio? Meowth and its associated test both seem like a good fit for my character, but I imagine he would have had said Meowth long before he came to the Sevii Islands to embark on an adventure of any kind.

Thanks for your time, and I wish you good luck with your RP regardless of answers : >

I really have no idea if i kinda wanna keep the age limit. I might take the limit away. As for Pokemon, it kinda has to be from Celio. Unless you had a pokemon before that can be the same pokemon, but different at the same time. Or, maybe that Meowth that goes with you can just be like a companion, that does not fight, and is just there cause yes. I dunno. I might allow you to have it from the start if i see that it should have been. Cause, it depends on what character you become.

You could also bring a Meowth from home as one of the four characters and self-assign yourself the Greed Test, cause these four characters are not tested, and if they want to test themselves, they can self-assign a test to them. Even the most ridiculous test such as "Going to the Refrigerator Test" or "Overpowered Test"---/shot

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
I choose Noibat as starter.... Wait Tmrw for my Sign Up Post

Feel Free Bruh. With this said, i kinda returned from hiatus. And since Sun and Moon came out, we might do some updates to move layout and such. You guys surely won't mind. We neeed to be updated. And before any questions, wild Alolan Pokemon are a thing. Gaia is not far from Alola, and includes the Sevii Islands.

Gladion Enforcer

Team Skull Enforcer
Years
Name: Aiden Xavier
Nickname: Aiden
Personality: Aiden is a Timid and Kind Person. Aiden never refuses his parents' words. He is friendly towards everyone. He is kinda bit hyperactive too(Similar to Barry). He always searches for Pokemon but His Parent's won't allow him as he doesn't know much about Pokemon. He loves Pokémon. He will always play with his Father's Pokemon. He also raises a pet, Rockruff which his Mother, Lillie had captured for him. He'll often play with Rockruff, Go walk with it. He was curious to get his first Pokemon. He loves Skating too. He will fix the Skating Wheels in his Shoes while travelling.

Appearance: Aiden is a medium-height boy. He has white toned skin like his Father, Elio(Pokémon Sun/Moon Male Protagonist). He has a charming face with Sapphire Eyes and Raven Hair. He wears a Blue T-Shirt with Black Pant and Black with Red Shoes(Ash's Kalos Region Shoe) with Skating Wheels as his Travelling Outfit. He also wears a Z-Ring in his Right Hand which has no Z-Crystal. He has an ordinary body with no muscles.

Hometown: Iki Town, Melemele Island, Alola

Inventory: Z-Ring(Without Z-Crystal)
Rotom Pokedex
Skating Shoes

Backstory: Aiden was born in Iki Town of Alola as the only child of Elio and Lillie. When he was at age of 5, Aiden was poisoned by a Weedle when his parents let him play at forest and was cured by Nurse Joy. This led his parents to prevent him from getting his first Pokemon. Aiden was getting sad to see that his friends were getting their first Pokemon at the age of 10. Aiden started feeling lonely. By Seeing this, Lillie captured a Rockruff and gave it to Aiden to raise it as his Pet. Aiden and Rockruff was grewing closer. At the Age of 11, Aiden joined Prof.Kukui's School. He graduated from the School at the age of 12. At the Age of 13, Aiden started skating and attached Skating Wheels to his Travelling Shoes.

At his 14th Birthday, Elio gifted Rotom Pokedex to Aiden. Rotom Pokedex taught more about Pokemon to Aiden. Aiden started exploring Melemele Island with Help of Navigation of Rotom Pokedex and Rockruff. At the Age of 15, Aiden met Hau, His Father's Rival and befriened him. When he was almost 16, Hau awarded him a Z-Ring created by Tapu Koko without Z-Crystal for his love of Pokemon. At Present, Aiden received the letter from Prof.Celio that to arrive to the Newly Discovered Region, Gaia to accomplish the tests. Celio also stated in that letter that he gives away starters if Trainers doesn't have one. Aiden asked Elio's persmission. Elio happily accepted and sent Aiden to Gaia Region to meet new Pokemon there and get his first Pokemon from Prof.Celio. Aiden left his Rockruff in his house and finally reached Gaia Region.

Occupation: Former Student of Prof.Kukui, A Rotom Pokedex Holder.

First Impression: As for the First Impression, Aiden will give a feel that he's a charming, kind person. But for few people who see him at work, They might think that he is hyperactive. But for some few unique people, He might look like an Evil Organization's Secret Grunt or a Thief who has skates to escape after stealing for people who look at him with skates for first time.

Fears: Aiden had the Fear of Poison Pokemon because of his Childhood Event. But He overcame the fear when He started exploring and befriend Pokemon.

Family: Elio(Father), Lillie(Mother)

Goals: Aiden came to Gaia Region to get his First Pokemon and To fill up the Info of New Pokemon in Gaia in Rotom Pokedex.

Quirks: Travels mostly by skating instead of walking, Fear of Poison Pokemon(Almost overcame), Hyperactive, Sleeping while hanging himself up-side down like bat in branch of trees, Howling like wolf instead of yawning

Starter: Noibat

Test: Protection

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Name: Aiden Xavier
Nickname: Aiden
Personality: Aiden is a Timid and Kind Person. Aiden never refuses his parents' words. He is friendly towards everyone. He is kinda bit hyperactive too(Similar to Barry). He always searches for Pokemon but His Parent's won't allow him as he doesn't know much about Pokemon. He loves Pokémon. He will always play with his Father's Pokemon. He also raises a pet, Rockruff which his Mother, Lillie had captured for him. He'll often play with Rockruff, Go walk with it. He was curious to get his first Pokemon. He loves Skating too. He will fix the Skating Wheels in his Shoes while travelling.

Appearance: Aiden is a medium-height boy. He has white toned skin like his Father, Elio(Pokémon Sun/Moon Male Protagonist). He has a charming face with Sapphire Eyes and Raven Hair. He wears a Blue T-Shirt with Black Pant and Black with Red Shoes(Ash's Kalos Region Shoe) with Skating Wheels as his Travelling Outfit. He also wears a Z-Ring in his Right Hand which has no Z-Crystal. He has an ordinary body with no muscles.

Hometown: Iki Town, Melemele Island, Alola

Inventory: Z-Ring(Without Z-Crystal)
Rotom Pokedex
Skating Shoes

Backstory: Aiden was born in Iki Town of Alola as the only child of Elio and Lillie. When he was at age of 5, Aiden was poisoned by a Weedle when his parents let him play at forest and was cured by Nurse Joy. This led his parents to prevent him from getting his first Pokemon. Aiden was getting sad to see that his friends were getting their first Pokemon at the age of 10. Aiden started feeling lonely. By Seeing this, Lillie captured a Rockruff and gave it to Aiden to raise it as his Pet. Aiden and Rockruff was grewing closer. At the Age of 11, Aiden joined Prof.Kukui's School. He graduated from the School at the age of 12. At the Age of 13, Aiden started skating and attached Skating Wheels to his Travelling Shoes.

At his 14th Birthday, Elio gifted Rotom Pokedex to Aiden. Rotom Pokedex taught more about Pokemon to Aiden. Aiden started exploring Melemele Island with Help of Navigation of Rotom Pokedex and Rockruff. At the Age of 15, Aiden met Hau, His Father's Rival and befriened him. When he was almost 16, Hau awarded him a Z-Ring created by Tapu Koko without Z-Crystal for his love of Pokemon. At Present, Elio sent Aiden to Gaia Region to meet new Pokemon there and get his first Pokemon from Prof.Celio. Aiden left his Rockruff in his house and finally reached Gaia Region.

Occupation: Former Student of Prof.Kukui, A Rotom Pokedex Holder.

First Impression: Charming, Lovely, Kind, Helping Hand, Friendly, Hyperactive.

Fears: Aiden had the Fear of Poison Pokemon because of his Childhood Event. But He overcame the fear when He started exploring and befriend Pokemon.

Family: Elio(Father), Lillie(Mother)

Goals: Aiden came to Gaia Region to get his First Pokemon and To fill up the Info of New Pokemon in Gaia in Rotom Pokedex.

Okay. It's not that the SU is bad. The thing is, the Story is a bit too much eventful. Not that i dislike that, in fact, i love that. But try to make things a bit more easy. Example, Celio sends you a letter. You never stated it. As for first impressions, give a bit more detail, and maybe some negative side for those who see you on that side. Try shape a bit more your SU and you will be in. I just need to know what Starter you pick, cause i obviously forgot that on the SU example. I'll fix it in no moment.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
@Gladion Enforcer is Accepted. Although, we still have yet to get enough people. As far as for you, i hope you can handle yourself when the IC comes out. Until then, go check out some tips for Roleplaying. They might help you. I might work on my own SU.

ImMrRoboto

That's MISTER Roboto to you!
Years
Would we be able to semi-control a second character? The character I have in mind has a friend that follows him around pretty much everywhere. I'd understand completely if you don't want one person controlling more than one person, which is why I wanted to ask.

On a somewhat related note: How much romance is Rated T Romance?

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Would we be able to semi-control a second character? The character I have in mind has a friend that follows him around pretty much everywhere. I'd understand completely if you don't want one person controlling more than one person, which is why I wanted to ask.

On a somewhat related note: How much romance is Rated T Romance?

As far as it goes for secondary characters, they can be full characters if you want. As long as no trades between these two characters happen. If you want to give something as trading to a secondary character, you'd have to transfer your Pokemon to someone else so that person could give to said character. You need the owner of that third element's premission for him to help on the process. As for romance, physically, it's the first base: Kissing. As for references... Dunno, as long as you keep yourself in control.

Dunno if my character should be a complete Edgelord or a Carefree dude.

Back