• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Fire Red] Pokemon Status Type Icon (relink)

Years
Indexed, standart pallete offset E95DBC
version 1:
FrQS3Mo.png

Spoiler:

version 2:
edited type: normal, water, ice, rock, ghost, poison, steel, ground, dark (background), bug (just little)

IowZMwK.png

Spoiler:

Can anyone have ideas how to draw a Earth type? Or any other ideas.

P.S. Inspired by hack Pokemon Glazed. I searched for quite a long time the originals of the status type, I searched in the glazed hack, found it, but only without the palette. But for 3 generation emerald status is not suitable due to 3 composing palettes. It was decided to draw a variation specifically for the Fire Red with 16 colors. Mine turned out not bad. Rate it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 18, 2019
Indexed, standart pallete offset E95DBC
version 1:
FrQS3Mo.png

version 2:
edited type: normal, water, ice, rock, ghost, poison, steel, ground, dark (background), bug (just little)

IowZMwK.png

Can anyone have ideas how to draw a Earth type? Or any other ideas.

P.S. Inspired by hack Pokemon Glazed. I searched for quite a long time the originals of the status type, I searched in the glazed hack, found it, but only without the palette. But for 3 generation emerald status is not suitable due to 3 composing palettes. It was decided to draw a variation specifically for the Fire Red with 16 colors. Mine turned out not bad. Rate it.

Could you make this resource for the Mr Doll Steak patch? use this and then you send it to me
I speak Spanish

Attachments

• TypesS.PNG
    TypesS.PNG
    2.2 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Back