• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023

Beautiful Pokemon, only normal types I use often are the flying/normal but I would definitely use a normal type for Pokemon Contests.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today

Sadly, the only Pokemon you can trim is Furfrou. It would've been interesting if you could trim more Pokemon, like Lopunny for example.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023

i never knew Furfrou is the only Pokemon that can get a trim. Getting a trim is a bit pricey and I never bothered on thinking about it.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today

Lopunny has been saved. Up next is Mismagius.

mismagius.gif

I'll vote it up.

Years

It definitely would make sense. Lilligant is part of nature like fairies and has the beautiful, fairy princess design theme. The 4x weakness to poison would be annoying since grass already has a quite a few weakness, on the other hand she would lose the bug weakness and become a Dragon slayer, even fighting and dark types would fall to her mercy so it is probably worth it in the long run. Edit: Maybe Lilligant will get a mega and the chance to achieve fairyhood? I would like to see mega evolution not thrown to curb.

Last edited:
Years

As for Mismagimus being a candidate for fairy typing it wears lovely jewels (like another noteworthy fairy Diancie) and is known as the magical Pokemon-- fairies are magic. It has a friendlier expression that most ghost types. It wanders about singing (which is not uncommon for fairies such as Primarina and Clefable) but its music is unpredictable and mischievous as fairies are known to be In legend. Sometimes the singing causes illusions and tricks, but at other times it fills people with happiness, good fortune and saves them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back