• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help Thread: Stuck in a ROM hack? Get help here!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 4, 2021
Didn't see this thread and just posted in the Clover thread but figured here is more suitable.

So I'm trying to play through Pokemon Clover and I got to Meme Inc. and realised I need the Card Key. In order to get that, I need the Old Key (according to YouTube walkthroughs) which should be given to me by a hiker in the building next to Meme Inc. but he isn't there. Just a girl saying she wonders when daddy will be home.

Anyone know what I'm missing?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 16, 2018
i have a question regarding pokemon clover basically last time i played the game i got the bad ending (thus i never cheated so i was confused and annoyed because i grinded my butt off) the reason was a bug that had to do with catching legends early i grinded off a mon called Regirust which gave off hella exp and then found out he was also a legend so my question is should i not grind off Regirust or will i be okay to do so because i don't want to get the bad ending again for no reason

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 26, 2022
Hi, I'm stuck in CAWPS. I bet Wally both times and now I don't know where to go or find the HM Waterfall.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 28, 2018
Hey everyone,

I just bought Pokémon star drop on amazon and have progressed somewhat but cannot find cut. I got the first gym badge. NOW WHAT?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 3, 2018
Hi guys, I am playing "Ash Gray" and somehow I just can't enter the Pokemon League.
I have all the 8 badges, I passed the test with 100% and destroyed every possible trainer.
The dude infront of the door is keeping saying: "The League has not begun yet" (or something like this).

So.
I talked to Bruno, I destroyed the Onix, took my Pokemon from Oak (it was Nidoran), but still can't enter the league.
I watched some videos and the guy at Route 16 with his Marowak just do not appear. Team Rocket do not, either.
The only guy who appeared was Gary before i entered the victory road.

Officer Jenny in Viridian City is also saying to watch out for the Pokemon thieves known as Team Rocket.
But i still can't find Team Rocket or the Marowak Guy.

So.... What should I do ?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 15, 2018
Im in pokemon glazed, past seaspray town but need rock smash to get further. Ive spent hours trying to find it buts not anywhere. Ive talked to everyone i could and searched all over the region and im seriously tired of this muk. This is supposedly a great romhack but so far its just been a mess. Flo does not give rock smash, nor is it purchasable from anyone at the resort. So what the psyduck? Is my game messed and progress no longer possible? Id just like to know for sure before dropping this game.

PkmnTrainerElio

♥ Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon and Park Jimin ♥
Years
I need help with Shiny Gold.

Where do you get the Silver Wing?

How do you trigger the Rayquaza (Groudon and Kyogre?) and Regi events?

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jun 27, 2019
Good morning, I had an idea for a Rom hack but wanted to know if it was possible. Can I limit the Pokemon on the main trainer's team to 3?

d4rk

Oh my Arceus!
Years
Hi there.
I'm stuck in Pokemon clover.
I beat Animango's and Beehive's gyms, as well as meme inc. Still,
I cannot seem to exit from the south of Parax town (still fishermen are there) nor did I find the flute to awake the cacademon.

I think it may be related to this cellar key I don't want to play slots machine for. Is this passage really mandatory ? That's bummer then. Thanks.
Also does anyone know why I cannot see anymore the pokemon clover topic. Thanks.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 13, 2020
Hey all! Stuck in Pokemon CloudWhite.
I *think* it's v5.23d but I'm not sure. Don't know how to tell.
I can move my saves between a v5.23d and a v5.15 game. The houses are missing in both.

There is supposed to be an encounter in the town "Tarinopolis" that will unlock a new travel card. I can't get the card.
I'm supposed to fight someone to complete the scenario. There's one house where I fight Samurai Trunks every time I walk in. I can repeat that fight ad nauseum.
I compared my game against the full map--my "Tarinopolis" town is missing three buildings on the right side. Maybe the missing fight takes place in a missing building?

In case it matters, my inventory includes:
Lift Key
Card Key
Bus Card 1
KeyRocket1
KeyRocket2
Ferry Card
Secret Key
S.S. Ticket
Rainbow Pass
Mystic Ticket
Aurora Ticket
Ferry Card BW

Any thoughts?
Thanks!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Aug 24, 2023
Playing Pokemon Glazed and my Magneton won't evolve via the Link Stone. Is there any other requirements to evolve it or is this a small bug?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jul 18, 2023
Hi, currently playing Pokemon Emerald: Complete National Dex Edition made by Chronosplit. Where can I find Ticket Eon and the Lugia's and Ho-Oh's tickets? I can't post links right now so you will find this hack in Romhacking.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 2, 2020
Hello!! I am play kanlara adventures rom hack. But i cant find surf hm03. I defeated the 6th gym.. and i read that the gymleader should give it to me.. but she did not.. anybody have an idea how to get surf...? Save me please

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jun 27, 2019
Hey there, I've been playing Pokemon (Emerald and Sapphire) and I've recently discovered Pokemon Light Platinum. It's awesome but I need help here: I have an Eevee and I want to turn it into Leafeon (Grass-type Eevee) but I can't seem to find the Moss Rock, which is -supposedly- needed for the evolution. Help?

I seen a thread for this but it was terminated...any word about the finish? or a download link for it??

Years
  • Seen yesterday
Hey guys, need help playing Pokemon Vega. Where do I go after I got Rock Smash and explored Porcelia Forest?

Back