• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
The SPAM-pit. Not really.
spam5.jpg

Bwahahaha! Thwarted again, young Pedro..
*ESP*
It's 234-657-2353
Yes/No? ;;

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
OHMAIGARSH YOU WEREN'T EVEN CLOSE! Hahahaha.

I just wanted to say, again, that Olivia Wilde is probably the world's most beautiful woman.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
There is a certain GQ Russia cover featuring Olivia Wilde..........that I will not link here..........but..........thank god I am gay.........otherwise I would be dying of sexual frustration...........

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
"The SPAM-pit. Not really. (Yes really)" Ermahgerd that made me laugh so much. Probably the lack of sleep but yeah.
Cause it's pretty much true. This place is a spam dumpster sometimes.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
Razor Leaf: lmao
Razor Leaf: ANYWAY sup
PEDRO12: Watching Lost and eating a lot of nachos as to avoid the desperate urge to smoke
PEDRO12: usual sunday
PEDRO12: you?
Razor Leaf: it's sunday?
PEDRO12: In America yeah
PEDRO12: time zones
Razor Leaf: it's friday here. ._.
PEDRO12: I'M JOKING
PEDRO12: xD
Razor Leaf: i am so lost now
Razor Leaf: even more lost
PEDRO12: Omg this is gonna get blogged right now lmao
Razor Leaf: OKAY I AM DONE

Not blogged in a sense but eh.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
wtf is Thrift Shop?
Some call it a song, I call it a headache. It came on the radio with my friend when we were going to get crapes and when it was done, I was like "I'm going to need to rejuvenate after that experience."

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I honestly never heard the song. I don't listen to the radio, nor do I have TV (I just watch shows online on like 4OD or whatever) so I guess I just miss it?

And I am jealous of Emma Stone.. she is such a beauty! I want to steal her looks *_*~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back