• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you listening to? [Don't embed the videos!]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Pierce The Veil - Disasterology

One of their older-ish songs. Recently discovered it, I think it's good.

Sir Codin

"Subterranean Initiation" - Wolves In The Throne Room

Spoiler:

The best track on the record. It's like two ten ton hammers beating down on your junk and you get ten-thousand orgasms for each whack in the crotch. Then it lets you take a break so you don't die from it, them it hits you repeatedly again and you die anyway, but in ecstasy.

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
Right Now Im listening to Mariah Carey's new one Almost Home. I really wanna watch Oz, The Great and Powerful so... The song is really nice though. It was better than Triumphant.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Que Paso Yal by Jowell y Randy. I've been listening to Reggae the entire day XD This is a nice Spanish song.

Moist

other in a month When you,
Years
^ Oh I remember that song from a LONG time ago.

Selena Gomez and the Scene - Hit the Lights

Sorry, I have betrayed PC by liking Selena Gomez :c

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018

Linkin Park - One Step Closer
The few seconds of the video I watched makes it seem idiotic. I like the song, though. T:

Crux

Evermore
Years
The Virginmarys - Dead Man's Shoes

Spoiler:

I can't get enough of these guys!
Gaaah, getting the urge to rock.....

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years

Asuka Okura - Prime Number ~Kimi to Deaeru Hi~

The full version came out today and I've had it on repeat since I downloaded it. This has been a really great day. I just wish that my voice was more girly so I could sing it and like how I sound.

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
-snip-

L-l-l-look at you, PokeCommunity...

Ah that takes me back... Great game right there, great music too.

Have this, along with some trivia. All the music in the original spyro game was composed by Stewart Copeland, who was the drummer in the band 'The Police' No wonder it's all fantastic!

Dat bassline.

Sir Codin

Halo over our demise
Following a god so blind
Sallow in their sickening
Swallow not, the s*** they feed

Those riffs are a strong standout on an album rife with strong standout riffs.

Last edited:
Years

Flo Rida - Let It Roll

One of the very few songs by Flo Rida I don't find annoying.

All the music in the original Spyro game was composed by Stewart Copeland, who was the drummer in the band 'The Police' No wonder it's all fantastic!

Totally agreed with ya, the music from the original Spyro games were so awesome, Stewart Copeland is a musical genius! Definitely still my fave pieces of video game music today.

kuzronk

Banned
Years
Kanye West - Runaway (feat. Pusha T)
The longest song on MBDTF and has kanye singing for a couple of a min.

Years

Daniel Bedingfield - Gotta Get Thru This

On the contrary, despite starting his career before his sister Natasha, she ended up getting a more popular hit song than him.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
Years
Akon Ft. David Guetta - Noisy Neighbour

Love the vibe of the entire song, very catchy and is a song that's perfect for any good outing!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back