• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Featured: Ask the Previous Cast!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

Ask the
Previous Cast!

45ade24e894329e969d558c9e052a56358718402_hq.jpg

mzii2awypagkbwh1hdmz

Welcome trainers, to the Ask the Previous Cast thread! Do you have a question for someone, or just want to send them a message in general? This is the thread to do so! In this thread, you can ask a question or send a message to a character from the pokemon Blue, Red, Yellow, LeafGreen, FireRed, Gold, Silver, Crystal, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Black, White, Black 2, White 2, X, or Y games! Once you've posted your question/message, you'll get a response back from the person you wrote to!

Example:

Dear Sabrina,

If you had a choice of a date between Brock and Lt. Surge, who would you pick, and why? :]

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
S2_Gym_Leader_Erika_alt.png

"At last! It is complete!"

S2_Gym_Leader_Misty_alt.png

"It sure is! I'm really excited to spend some time with you all!"

S2_Leader_Misty.png

"And finally, we have friends from the Gen 4, Gen 5, and Gen 6 games joining us too!"

VSCynthia.png

"Everyone from Sinnoh is happy to be here. We will be happy to answer anything you'd like!"

VSN.png

"The same goes for everyone from Unova -- myself included, of course."

150px-VSKorrina.png

"Time for Lady Korrina's big appearance! Here in Kalos, we're always rarin' to go! Right, Lucario?"

S2_Leader_Erika.png

"Welcome aboard! And I hope everyone has fun! Don't be shy now -- ask us anything at anytime at all!"

S2_Gym_Leader_Misty_alt2.png

"Oh and um, before you guys ask us why gathering the Gen 4, 5, and 6 characters took so long, well, a certain someone forgot where our mailing mansion was and sent them invites to the wrong place. At the opposite side of the world."

S2_Gym_Leader_Erika_alt2.png

"Oh... dare I guess who was responsible for that?"

S2_Gym_Leader_Erika_alt2.png
S2_Gym_Leader_Misty_alt2.png
S2_Leader_Brock.png
S2_Leader_Lieutenant_Surge.png
S2_Gym_Leader_Janine_alt2.png
S2_Gym_Leader_Sabrina_alt2.png
S2_Gym_Leader_Blaine_alt2.png
S2_Gym_Leader_Falkner_alt2.png
S2_Gym_Leader_Bugsy_alt2.png
S2_Leader_Morty.png
S2_Leader_Chuck.png
S2_Gym_Leader_Jasmine_alt.png
S2_Leader_Pryce.png
S2_Leader_Clair.png

"Whitney."

Last edited:

Sorvete

Novice
Years
Crasher Wake, how is it that you're so cool? ;w; Also who the heck is that robot on your right Wulfric?

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Sumner,

Spr_B2W2_Crasher_Wake.png

"Buhahahaha! You wish to learn my secrets? Alas, they are not secrets at all! I'm the triple-threat Gym Leader in Pokémon, wrestling, and song. I'm Crasher Wake of Pastoria Gym! The cool factor is always with me!"

XY_Wulfric_Icon.png

"I'm not quite sure what robot you mean; did I have one, and just have forgotten about it? Sorry to not have a proper response..."

320px-Crasher_Wake_Wulfric_Masters_Trailer.png

~ Crasher Wake and Wulfric

OC: P.S. if you meant the image, that was a robot that Clemont built in the anime; it's called Clembot.

Last edited:

saniachan

Second Violinist
Years
Uh, excuse me, is Hugh here? I wanna ask him about his sister's reaction at her Purrloin's evolution tbh ._.

Back