• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pick a house

Years
took this off of twitter! the house you choose determines what pokémon games you can play.

EVryrZnXQAMV7MB

which home would you stay in?

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
C, definitely. Emerald is one of my favorite Pokemon games, as were HeartGold/SoulSilver.

A is a nice house, but I don't really like FireRed/LeafGreen. B has X/Y in it, so it's a trash house. D has LGPE in it, and I've never really cared enough to play those games, so I wouldn't wanna pick that house.

Years
definitely C because of emerald, but also because i want to experience yellow version for the first time

hgss are both cool too!!

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
A, my only reason to pick C would be Emerald and I actually like FRLG and Platinum has been growing on me as long as I've been playing.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
tough... imma have to go with D even though i strongly disliked sword and shield, BW2 are the best and LGPE is underrated

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
Years
No PMD? Let' see what we have here.....I'd love to go to A because of Platinum, and D because of Unova games, but...the other options aren't as appealing. Ok, nevermind I'm jumping into house D. Ididn't even play Sword/Shield or LGPE. I'll take it if it means I get Unova.

Years
maaannn, a, c, and d all looks great for me. I mean, I can probably go d since unova's my favorite region. still haven't played the pokemon switch games so that's another incentive huh. but c also looks good. if you ask me, I'd rate mine D > A > C > B

>.> none of them looks bad though, generally speaking

Years
This is hard choice between A and B. I think I would pick B, just because it has Kalos and Johto at the same time. I can also imagine living in C, since they have even better Johto, but I never really grew that attached to Emerald or Yellow as I do to XY and ORAS. D is no go though. On one side it has Unova, but it's paired with two worst pairs of Pokémon games in my opinion.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 6, 2021
This is scrambled up such that it's a real hard choice. Nicely done! I'd say A is my least fav, though I like FRLG not super impressed with the others.

Definitely interested in D, but I'd rank it 3rd because I haven't played SwSh yet, so I can't say how great they are or not, though BW2 is prob my 2nd fav all time(behind HGSS).

Ugh, super hard decision between B and C. LOVE Crystal, and the others in B are great too, but I guess I'd have to go with C, HGSS is my all time favorite all time, and yellow was my first ever pokemon game, making the nostalgia strong! Emerald is great too, so yeah, C it is!

Years
This was tough but I'mma have to go A. Platinum is my fave game of all time so I can't ever abandon it, plus Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon could keep me busy since I haven't played those games yet hehe.

I'll sell FRLG lmao.

Years
Holy Smokes! There's something uncannily accurate about this from a psychological standpoint. House B was the one I liked at first sight, and come to find out House B= Oras, my favorite main series installment. I liked all of the game connected with House B, but I'm most of all a Hoenn lady so this is definitely the place for me! Plus the brick, brownstone townhouse style is easily the one that appealed to me most.

Last edited:

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
House D. Easy. BW2 is game that I won't mind to play a lot, I've come to accept the fact that in the long run Gen8 is probably going to be my most nuzlocked game, and LGPE I also won't mind to play a lot. Hopefully there is a modder in the house to help boost the game by putting in cross gen evos to the older mons and make the battles go faster.

Back