KitsuV

Age 18
Male
Canada
Online now
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
74 posts
1.8 Years
I like to play Team Rocket hacks a ton, and I'm always looking for more hacks where you get to play the bad guy! I genuinely believe that I've played all the Team Rocket ones out there though, so I was wondering what everyone's favourite Team Rocket or other evil team hacks are!

My personal favourite is Fire Red: Team Rocket Edition, but I have no clue if it's ever going to be finished. What about everyone else?
Replacing human interaction with Pokemon since 2002!

The Roniverse

Drinks ketchup straight from the bottle

Male
Philippines
Seen 35 Minutes Ago
Posted 12 Hours Ago
980 posts
7.2 Years
I too vouch for Fire Red: Rocket Edition. The polish is unreal. Colonelsalt really put some time and effort into the storyline and scripting of that game like damn.
I will not hesitate to make a Let's Play of your hack on my Youtube channel if I really like how it looks.
https://www.youtube.com/TheRoniverseOfficial

TanuKo

TanuKo

Female
Mumbai, India
Seen April 15th, 2020
Posted April 15th, 2020
2 posts
42 Days
I like to play Team Rocket hacks a ton, and I'm always looking for more hacks where you get to play the bad guy! I genuinely believe that I've played all the Team Rocket ones out there though, so I was wondering what everyone's favourite Team Rocket or other evil team hacks are!

My personal favourite is Fire Red: Team Rocket Edition, but I have no clue if it's ever going to be finished. What about everyone else?
You can play Pokemon cyan as you get to chose to be in team rocket or not but it is after collecting 4 badges.