• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Missing these to complete my dex !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Feb 25, 2022
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if someone would be nice enough to help me complete my dex. I have these few pkms missing to get my shiny charm :p ILL OFFER A SHINY POKEMON FOR ANYONE WHO GIVES ME 3PKMS ON THIS LIST OR MORE :) . Thanks in advance to anyone whos ready to waste a bit of time to help :)

Here is the list of pokemons with their Numbers :

101 Quagsire
219 Sirfetch'd
237 Cursola
271 Duosion
272 Reuniclus
276 Accelgor

Last edited:
Years
Hello, maybe we can help each other out. I am also trying to complete my Pokedex and hopefully you have a few Pokémon I need

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Feb 25, 2022
Yeah sure, it would be my first time doing a trade thats not magic or random. So do you need to add me or what ? Im online now

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2020
Hi I would like to trade. I'm looking for scorbunny, sobble, and shield exclusives, and I have grookies, Bulbasaur, and lots of sword exclusives to trade.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 15, 2020
Hi I would like to trade. I'm looking for scorbunny, sobble, and shield exclusives, and I have grookies, Bulbasaur, and lots of sword exclusives to trade.

I've been looking for a bulbasaur with chlorophyll for a while. I missed the event. What would you trade for that?

GrassN

Formerly ElectricN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 14, 2024
Need a male one I'm sorry already have females

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if someone would be nice enough to help me complete my dex. I have these few pkms missing to get my shiny charm :p ILL OFFER A SHINY POKEMON FOR ANYONE WHO GIVES ME 3PKMS ON THIS LIST OR MORE :) . Thanks in advance to anyone whos ready to waste a bit of time to help :)

Here is the list of pokemons with their Numbers :

101 Quagsire
219 Sirfetch'd
237 Cursola
271 Duosion
272 Reuniclus
276 Accelgor

I have duoision, Reuniculus, and Quagsire

Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Aug 13, 2023
Pretty sure I have all, dm me if you need help and I can do it eod