• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] Pokemon Galaxy (OOC & SU)

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
Pokemon Professor Universe welcomes you to the Space Region!

A journey waits you new trainers, new villians, new gym leaders, new region, and plenty of obstacles to overcome! The legendary pokemon trio along with Mewtwo are in danger, why? The evil Team Stars is behind it. That can wait though, for now let?s get you guys ready for the new region!

So just like any other region, you travel, beat gym leaders, and go for the regions league. Here you get to compete in showcases if you so wish. Legendary pokemon rarely hang around Space Region so legendary pokemon won't be caught.

Professor does worry about what might happen while you are in Space Region. So be careful, grow strong! Most importantly, have fun! You start off getting your starter from Professor Universe, so that?s why there is no pokemon info to fill yet yet.

This region is actually quite unique, there are a total of 8 islands, and a few extra to explore if you so do desire to. Each island has their own type there, like for example the first island is filled with Bug and Grass type pokemon. Then the Gym leader has one of those types, so better be ready for when it?s time to battle them! The last island is where the tournament happens, you have to face the Testers, to make sure you can actually get in. Pass, you do, lose, you gotta go again. They give you 3 tries then you have to wait until next time.

Trainers, other people living in this region. They all care for everyone, they help each other. They don?t mind a good battle though, so maybe have your skills sharpened with them. The pokemon run wild, everywhere they are or go.

You are summoned here, to take care of Team Stars, save the pokemon and the world. Generic right? Probably so, but that?s not the only thing you come here to do. You will either try and win the pokemon showcases or the league of the region. The story will continue to a new island once everything on the island is wrapped up, like the showcases, beating some of Team Stars, and the gym leader of the island.

So what are you waiting for? We got many things to offer! Did I forget to mention pokemon showcase competitions? Well we got that too. Hope to you see you all in Space Region.

~Professor Universe

p.s. - most importantly, don?t forget to have here. It?s only fun and games (until Team Stars unleash the evil versions of the legendary trio and Mewtwo, which you will have to defeat.) Wait, you don't know who Team Stars is? Well they are the evil organization terrorizing the Space Region. You are chosen to defeat them, you must grow strong and bold, together you can defeat Team Starts. Good Luck!

Starters to choose from:
Pidgey
Vanillite
Drilbur

Rules:
1. PC rules do apply
2. This is rated PG, that means no gore or sexual themes
3. Don?t be too rude in the rp, i don?t mind snobby trainers but if you try and be rude 24/7 it won?t end well
4. Have a post that?s at least 2 sentences long, this RP is laid back but we want something to go with not like "woah" or "you wont get me!" Add something to make it better, and if its bad or too short we will let you know and you can edit.
5. Most importantly, have fun!

Name:
Age (no older than 18 please, no younger than 6):
Personality (at least make it clear):
Starter will be:
Species (that does mean you can be hybrids or something other than human, certain creatures will be denied. I have no idea what they all are yet but if you submit one I will let you know):
History (their reason for being here, their goal, etc):

For people who has questions: I am more active on discord, either talk to me on discord by joining the PC discord (not the rp one) and DMing me or join this server here and ask your questions. Now this doesn?t require you to actually only ask them there, just that it might be awhile before I answer your questions on this forum.

Where is the locations of each pokemon in this adventure? Well I haven?t made it yet, so until we get enough people signed up to start RPing I won?t create too much of pokemon locations and gym leaders.

That is all, good luck and have fun!

Last edited:

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
My SU

Spoiler:

Back