• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VPP ~ Virtual Pokémon Pet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
And I'm done with the Sinnoh Challenge 200 VPP points and a free VPP just landed right in my pockets
I'll take Goodra

Name: TheAlmightyBlaziken
Pokémon: Froakie
Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Northern

a question can I use Goodra for a legendary and a Challenge?

Froakie @ 961
Hatch @ 976
Greninja @ Level 100: 1,136
Shiny: No

You can use the same Pokemon up to (at this time) 3 times. Once for a challenge and twice for a legendary if it is a dual type BUT not twice for the same legendary. For example: If you're trying to get Articuno and you have a Pelipper you can't use Pelipper for both Water and Flying it has to be Water OR Flying.

I also need for you to list what Pokemon you are using for the Sinnoh Challenge so I can mark them off and make sure everything is right.

Name: the_fast_reader
Pokémon: Bellsprout

Charmander is done!
Question, if I use this one for the "raise 6 shiny" challenge I have to raise another Charizard for the Ash challenge, right?

Bellsprout @ 463
Hatch @ 478
Victreebel @ Level 100: 613

Pokemon can only be used for one challenge unless otherwise noted. So if you want to use this Charizard for the shiny challenge then yes you would have to raise another Charizard.

Last edited:

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Technically you've already signed up when you did the Get Together but you can start another one just fill out the form from the first post and I can give you your numbers.

Dang can't believe I forget to reply to this. I've been busy 😭 but I think I want to meet my goal from the GT before starting a new one. If I can just pick up from where I left off of course. :)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Dang can't believe I forget to reply to this. I've been busy 😭 but I think I want to meet my goal from the GT before starting a new one. If I can just pick up from where I left off of course. :)

Always. I've posted everyone's numbers in the second post on the first page because I know the GT section isn't around anymore.

Sorvete

Novice
Years
Oh... Oh no... Guys, I think it's time I raise a legendary Pokémon. :o dun dun dunnnnnn

Name: Sumner (Idk if I should keep it the name I signed up with, or if I should use my new username?)
Pokémon: Azelf
Northern or Southern Hemisphere: Southern

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Oh... Oh no... Guys, I think it's time I raise a legendary Pokémon. :o dun dun dunnnnnn

Name: Sumner (Idk if I should keep it the name I signed up with, or if I should use my new username?)

I just need to know what 3 Pokemon you're using for it.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024

Azelf @ 2,150
Hatch @ 2,165
Azelf @ Level 100: 2,400
Shiny: Yes

TheAlmightyBlaziken

Pretty cool if I do say so myself
Years
Done with Greninja and I think I can get a Master VPP now unless Detective Pikachu or my birthday VPP don't count

Pokémon: Pikachu

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Done with Bewear
so can I get Litleo
Name: Seteth
Pokémon: Litleo (Male)

Litleo @ 185
Hatch @ 200
Pyroar @ Level 100: 335
Shiny: Yes

Done with Greninja and I think I can get a Master VPP now unless Detective Pikachu or my birthday VPP don't count

Pokémon: Pikachu

Pikachu @ 1,136
Hatch @ 1,151
Raichu @ Level 100: 1,286

Any and all VPP's you collect count. So just let me know what Pokemon you want and add 10 points for it.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Ohh, nice, I didn't realise I finished Eevee already! Wish I could have done more for Detective Pikachu, though! </3

Name: Hyzenthlay
Pokémon: Flygon
Hemisphere: Southern

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Ohh, nice, I didn't realise I finished Eevee already! Wish I could have done more for Detective Pikachu, though! </3

Name: Hyzenthlay
Pokémon: Flygon
Hemisphere: Southern

Trapinch @ 5,687
Hatch @ 5,702
Raichu @ Level 100: 5,862

You can still earn Detective Pikachu you just won't get the extra points from the Get Together event.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Dec 27, 2020
Name: sapphiox
Pokémon: eevee
Northern or Southern Hemisphere: southern (why do you need to know this?)

Sorry if I make any mistakes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back