• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

how have you been passing time during quarantine

Bay

Years
Been bouncing around doing many things actually!

-Played FE3H. Finished my Golden Deer run last month, plan to do a Black Eagles run eventually.
-Pokemon Masters and Pokemon Go here and there.
-Watched Brooklyn Nine-Nine and the anime Carol and Tuesday. B99 had its season finale a couple nights ago though, so have to wait until next season lol
-Writing. Made slow progress on Foul Play, but progress is progress.
-Reading. Besides catching up on fanfiction, I've also been reading some novels. Right now it's the Crazy Rich Asians series by Kevin Kwan. I'm midway through book 2 at the moment.

What I really want to do is play Animal Crossing: New Horizons, but I don't have the money for it just yet. Hopefully someday...

pkmin3033

I don't actually have as much free time as I did before the lockdown, as I've been putting more hours in at work! I work for a company that provides an essential service, and I now have a work laptop. This is also our busiest time of year, since we're starting a new financial year, so our corporate customers need attention now on top of the influx of private customers we've had signing up for peace of mind in these difficult times. I took an unintentional two week break because of lockdown (I had no way of getting in safely and didn't have a laptop) and the work piled up in my absence. So yes. Working.

But apart from that, when I've not been nursing a migraine or upset stomach - which has been more often than I would like recently - I've been passing the time the same way I always do: playing video games. Mostly shorter ones, but I have a longer term project in Dragon Quest VIII right now. I've been listening to the radio a lot more as well (Classic FM) because it helps me concentrate and soothes my head, and I make sure that I go out for a walk at least once a day. I keep meaning to pick up writing my novel or drawing again but I can't seem to find the time, weird as that sounds.

Years
I revived my Youtube channel when this all started like a month ago, in an effort to feel productive and not just sit around and do nothing.

I may have gone a bit overboard though; I have videos scheduled up 'til July at this point lmao.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
Years
  • Age 28
  • UK
  • Seen yesterday
Just uni work and video games.
Played the original FF7 a while ago. Right now I'm in the middle of specifically research and annotations for a 60 credit module. I also feel like playing through Yakuza 0 again? On the other hand I feel burnt out on the franchise, so maybe not. Alternatively, I could pick up Reply 1994 again after dropping it ages ago.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Exercise - being at home has made me realise I have less excuses to not exercise. I've started running more frequently and we also live near a quiet national park so I am sometimes able to go out and exercise / go hiking which has been super good for my wellbeing! I hope to keep the routine once quarantine is over. Outside of that, most of my time is still taken up by university work / commitments and I've also been getting around to a lot of TV shows which I've been telling myself I'll watch for years like The Office. I also try to call friends and have become closer to some acquaintances by messaging them to talk, its been nice. :) Also have been playing ACNH to pass the time!

an illegible mess.

[i]i'll make [b]tiny changes[/b] to earth.[/i]
Years
mainly catching up on some video games i haven't played in a while, cooking and learning new recipes, watching the entirety of naruto, and i do occasionally take drives if i get cabin fever. i'm one of the few still working at the moment, but my hours have been cut significantly, so i do find myself at home bored a lot.

Sirfetch’d

exercising, cooking, cleaning, gardening, and going on long walks mostly. I am honestly getting very bored though lmao

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
I have a job so I've been working as usual, just from home. And now also in the lab a few hours a day.

In lieu of meeting friends IRL I've been watching more TV shows and played games with my boo. Recently finished watching Devs (weird as f, I recommend it), soon done with Altered Carbon 2 and here and there Westworld and Dragon Prince and Doctor Who.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Well, aside from working from home I have been catching up on some TV shows that I never got around to doing so. I'm also working on some documentaries as well. I have one more episode of Tiger King and three more episodes of Cheer to watch later. Yeah, I'm very late.

Also video games. I'm taking a break from FFVII Remake and moved to some Switch games (no Animal Crossing yet, unfortunately. I chose the former).

After my illness my creativity spiked recently, so I'm going through art lessons on YouTube and channeling my inner Bob Ross. Not very good so far, but it's getting there. I'm also baking a lot more (struggling to find yeast around here), sewing face masks, and crocheting. Thank goodness craft stores are still open!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 5, 2020
Hello, dear friends and fans. Hope you all would be fine and having a great time. I am your very own Steve Sadiq with the ultimate Apple solutions.

Ace Trainer Slash

If you give me about two hours, I can make scripts
Years
Lot's of Fire Emblem: Three Houses, Dragon Quest III and work! It's all been really fun. If I get bored too, I can just play other games, it'll be a while before I get bored.

Years
naps, gaming, and posting on pokemon forums

unfortunately, living near a rather urban area kind of limits my options for exercise because i'd have to travel some distance to my closest quiet park for any sort of jogging or anything like that. so unfortunately, i'm just kinda stuck being bored at home.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Sitting on my ass for most of the day and then my friend and I started on our garden last week and trying to make the yard look nice now that we are getting nicer weather.

Back