• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here! Looking for some advice throughout this forum!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 11, 2020
Hi everyone! My name is Lucio, I use Pikachimon as a nickname in most of my games. Ive been playing back pokemon games since lockdown: bought pokemon shield and also been playing pokemon diamond, black, Y and ultra moon.
I remember I started shiny hunting like 12 years ago on my pokemon diamond game, and I gave it a new try last month getting more than 40 shinies on it. I also started doing it on Pokemon Y, and Im trying to get all shinies from the ultra wormholes on Ulta Moon. Will give a try to chain fishing too, soon.
I signed up here to see if anyone would be interested in requesting some shinies, so I can add some more purpose to what Im doing. Maybe opening a "shop". Anyone knows where can I find the specific rules of every forum? Sorry if this last is a silly question.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome to the community Lucio! Shiny hunting is very satisfying, especially when you finally get the one you've been looking for. You can set up a shop over in the Trade Corner. That way you can show your inventory. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy your stay!

Back