The PokéCommunity Forums Fan Games Game Development Pokémon Essentials
Custom Scripts Question snapScreen visual bug

Pokémon Essentials All questions and discussion about Pokémon Essentials, the Pokémon game kit for RPG Maker XP, go in here. Also contains links to the latest downloads and the Essentials Wiki.

Old 4 Days Ago (3:48 PM). Edited 4 Days Ago by xTHx.

Nature: Calm
    Hello everyone, TH here!
    Ok, I'm getting a visual bug on my project and I need a Helping Hand to fix that.

I'm Using Elite Battle System's Entry animations for my project, because the vs animation are so good, and I can't let it pass. But, when the method snapScreen are called and executed, the screen appear like that:
    Spoiler:

Instead of that:
    Spoiler:

The screenshot are resizing to the top screen scale instead the full scale of the window.

My main project are on the Klein's BW Kit, and I know this kit has a custom spriteset script. I want a help to fix this bug. I Tryed to modify the script to resize the screenshot to screen, but still the same.

Note: I know the Klein's kit is not fully compatible with the EBS since 2016, and that are made over a Pokémon Essentials 16v, but the EBS's EntryAnimation are made to use with or without the full EBS system.

Is that. If someone can help me to fix that, I'll be very thankfull.
    Thanks for you attention here :3
    See ya~

Relevant Advertising!

Old 4 Days Ago (6:36 PM).
    Pardon me

Nature: Rash
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by xTHx View Post
      Note: I know the Klein's kit is not fully compatible with the EBS since 2016, and that are made over a Pokémon Essentials 16v [...]
      You're wrong. Kleins BW Kit is made with Essentials v15, so it's even older. I think it's a little bit far fetched to expect that those two are compatible.

Quick Reply