• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Patch: Pokémon Patch Firered 807pokes + All Megas Completed And MOre Updated

curiters

Oblivious - prevents me from being afflicted by in
Years
  • Seen Jan 17, 2017
i cannt open the g3hs after i patch it correctly on a clean fire red rom

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2022
Errr, i think you have an issue here friend.

This base Firered Rom (U) 1.0 has all the Pokemons added to the 721 and all the Megas added and The Sun and Moon Pokémon as they come out, (sorry foy my bad english)

Update[18/03/16]
-Megaevo System Added
-All bugs fixed
-Notes for megaevo working (you need to have Gold Teeth Item in the box, standar configuration the pokémon has to hold potion to evolve, and for active the system I insert a script in the table on route 1, you have to activate there)

What do you mean by "In the box"? Gold teeth is a key item, you can't put key items in the item box (if that is what you mean)

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Could you post a link to the patch that isn't through Linkbucks? The website hangs up at the link loading screen, no matter what browser I use.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 25, 2022
I founded a bug, if the Computer or AI Trainer use Mega evolve, its pokemon sprite doesn't change.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 27, 2022
Errr, i think you have an issue here friend.

What do you mean by "In the box"? Gold teeth is a key item, you can't put key items in the item box (if that is what you mean)

Ooo, my mistake I used the incorrect word, is not in the box, is in the bag :D sorry

Could you post a link to the patch that isn't through Linkbucks? The website hangs up at the link loading screen, no matter what browser I use.

Send me a Pm and I send you the direct link to mega, thanks

I founded a bug, if the Computer or AI Trainer use Mega evolve, its pokemon sprite doesn't change.

Thanks for noticed that, im not reached that moment in the game but let me try

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Aug 29, 2023
When I try to open the patched ROM with the packaged Gen III Suite I keep getting an error message. Something about ROM offset 0xfffffe with an unknown ROM ID. I' have the PokeRoms ini that came with it in the same folder as G3S, so I'm not sure what exactly I'm doing wrong.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 25, 2022
Ooo, my mistake I used the incorrect word, is not in the box, is in the bag :D sorry

Send me a Pm and I send you the direct link to mega, thanks

Thanks for noticed that, im not reached that moment in the game but let me try

another thing, after i activated the MEGA EVO SYSTEM, I can use the mega evolution, but when i leave route one, i cannot use it again. I think it needs fixing.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Ohio
  • Seen Aug 27, 2018
Everything works well for me but when i open the rom in G3HS none off the evolution chains are in tact. I tried adding them all in by hand but then it some how decompressed all of my images and now i cannot edit them and it wont even let me load my ROM in VBA.

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2022
another thing, after i activated the MEGA EVO SYSTEM, I can use the mega evolution, but when i leave route one, i cannot use it again. I think it needs fixing.

I'm not sure on how to even activate the mega evolution system. I went to route on, I ahve a sceptile and a charizard, but I can't even use mega evo. Is there something I'm missing?

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out (Clicked on sign post by mistake)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 27, 2022

There was a mistake in the script, today im going to upload the V 2.1 with that bug fixed, so tomorrow or in a few hours you can check the new update released in the video, thanks for the advice

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 25, 2022
There was a mistake in the script, today im going to upload the V 2.1 with that bug fixed, so tomorrow or in a few hours you can check the new update released in the video, thanks for the advice

Thanks dude. I hope the AI mega evolution is also fix.Thanks

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 25, 2022
I'm not sure on how to even activate the mega evolution system. I went to route on, I ahve a sceptile and a charizard, but I can't even use mega evo. Is there something I'm missing?

you should have the Item Golden Tooth in your bag and a Charizard or sceptile holding a potion. then talk to the signpost in route one, then you can mega evolve.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 27, 2022
Everything works well for me but when i open the rom in G3HS none off the evolution chains are in tact. I tried adding them all in by hand but then it some how decompressed all of my images and now i cannot edit them and it wont even let me load my ROM in VBA.
Well you have to be sure to use the GHeS included in my rar, if you use another or you use diferent INis its not going to work, or replace the Pokemon.ini in the file that you use

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out (Clicked on sign post by mistake)

You have to talk with the table on route one to activate the megaevo system, and, be sure to have in the bag the item called God teeth, and some potion holding for the pokemon you want to megaevo, if you get this three things done, it must work

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2017
Great in every way - except that the national dex is not included, so any new pokemon cannot be evolved...

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Really looking forward to try this hack. Just wanted to ask whether in future you may provide with documents regarding the changes in this game. Overall well done. Chears {:3}

Back