• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Celebration: Happy 2nd Moddiversary, Angie!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
Hey everyone, let's all give Angie/colours a big congratulations for being a mod for two years now!

Angie is one of the most dedicated people I know. She's been an active member of PC for so long and her dedication to the forum hasn't wavered once since I've known her. This community absolutely would not be the same without her so let's take the time to appreciate her contributions and wish her another infinite years as part of the team. <3

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
THANK YOU for being a bright light on staff for so long, Angie! I hope you'll stay and keep it up forever <3 Congratulations on your anniversary :D

253a2f548b67f9dcef54f3d81cefffd85dcd56ca_hq.gif

Years
congrats girl! you're a very important friend and i am happy to have worked with you for so many years <3 both here and elsewhere in the past

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
Happy 2 year moddiversery, Angie! I've always admired your many efforts to bring life to many discussions! I don't have anything creative to say

Sirfetch’d

Happy 2nd, colours! You are certainly a bright spot in every place you have a presence so make sure to stick around for 2 more years! or 4 or 20, up to you!

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Has it only been two years? The time sure does fly!

You're a shining star, and I only wish that I could talk to you more often to get to know you better!

Keep doing how you're doing. <3

Aldo

Survivalist
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen today
Happy 2nd Moddiversary!
Thank you for taking care of us~

Last edited:
Years
Was away for a few days so I'm still going to celebrate today.

Congrats on the anniversary Angie, and may our reign of terror last in PGC and PGen forever!

Back