• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How far through are you?

Kyepha

~K Y E P H A~
Years
Heya guys, how far through Magikarp Jump are you? Have you beat the Ultra League yet? I have just beaten it so I'm excited for the new leagues!

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I... don't remember if I did haha. I got kind of bored of it after a few months and uninstalled :( I just found the... progression of the "battles" kind of too slow for me.

Kyepha

~K Y E P H A~
Years
I... don't remember if I did haha. I got kind of bored of it after a few months and uninstalled :( I just found the... progression of the "battles" kind of too slow for me.

Oh yes! It is very slow. You really need to spam the training sodas to progress fast enough. It took me a whopping year to get this far (well, since it has released, so only roughly a year)

Back