• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would YOU do in a certain scenario?

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Can they all win? No? Then I choose:

D) The Lilligant.
I may be a little biased though as Lilligant is my Contest Pokemon.

You are a Team Plasma Grunt who is frustrated at Team Plasma's lack of progress. You feel this may be due to the lack of a clear leader of the group. This lack of leadership has occurred since a young girl with brown hair in a ponytail stopped N at the Pokemon League. You have an idea how to improve Team Plasma's standing. Who do you turn to?

A) N. He is the most likely to listen to you but he has not been seen for a while. Some say he is with the young ponytailed girl, others say he is in hiding. What's more there is no guarantee he is interested in Team Plasma anymore.
B) Ghetsis. Seems to have another plan already but may give you the time of day. Note that your plan will need to be in his interests especially. If he dislikes your suggestion things can go very wrong for you.
C) Colress. Very easy to find but seems to be in his own world. Many of Team Plasma say he cannot be trusted.
D) The Shadow Triad. Ghetsis' most trusted men but note they tend to come and find you not the other way round.

Last edited:
Years
C) If I'm a member of Team Plasma and want an effective leader this is the man. Colress is as intelligent as N or Ghetsis if not even more. He is visionary but manages more efficiently than either of them because he is morally neutral whereas N is torn by emotions driven by a sense of moral order and perfection, Ghetsis is driven by his hunger for power and rage. Colress will do what is logical and in our interest. And a vote for the Shadow Triad is a vote for Ghetsis, they do what he tells them to do.

Keep these scenarios coming by the way Lilygardy I love em!

You are one of the first human students admitted into a boarding school for the Pokemon population. While your schedule is being prepared during orientation you learn that you are required to take one class for gym credit in addition to the academia. These are the four courses that are still have room for students.

A) Boneball: Up to bat with Alolan Marowak
B) Scizor and the art of the Swords Dance: A Fencing class
C) Fists of Foory: Kung Fu with Mienfoo
D) Riders of Rapidash: The Equestrian Team

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
D) I've never rode a horse before so would definently be a fun experience.

You are a young girl from Sinnoh who whilst on a journey picking flowers stumbles upon the Flower Paradise. There you see a small hedgehog like Pokemon. The Pokemon introduces himself as Shaymin stating he only appears before the pure of heart. He cannot be captured but says he will grant you one wish after you give him a Gracidea. You are enchanted by the situation and give Shaymin a Gracidea. What do you wish for?

A) To have the power and ability to be able to stop the evil team.
B) For knowledge on Pokemon so you can eventually become a Pokemon Professor.
C) For a beautiful event to happen all over Sinnoh where beautiful sights of flowers appear with soothing smells.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Probably A. It seems like the most interesting option.

Now, in this situation, you see a Magikarp. Would you:

A) Shoot it in the face
B) Cook it to eat
C) Throw it down a valley

Years
Where's option D? Catch it and raise it into Gyarados? I'd never hurt Magikarp.

If I must pick 1 then C) Throw it down a valley-- I realized that water coursed through this valley. Poor fella must have jumped too high and now he's a fish out of water. Lemme toss him back to his home where he belongs.

You are kid in Pallet Town participating in a summer camp hosted by Prof Oak. You have to complete a scavenger hunt, every item you find will have clues and pieces of a treasure map that if pieced together will lead you to a a mysterious pokemon egg and a masterball. It is recommend that you work with a partner. Some of the items are in difficult to reach places and you may need a hand, also a second pair of eyes is always helpful. There are three kids who have not been partnered yet. Who do you pick?

A) A spunky dark-haired boy named Ash. He is the friendliest of all and is ready to work hard with you, and fight off any dangers. But while he's going to put in 110% he is so fired up that he doesn't listen quite as well, he could be a foolhardy choice, and seems like he has a lot to learn. You worry if he will be bright enough for the job.

B) An auburn-haired, well-dressed boy named Gary. He is very smart and precocious for his age as you would expect from the grandson of Prof Oak, However, Gary is spoiled and arrogant. He talks of nothing but himself and teases you relentlessly. He probably has the advantage, but you worry that he might be too difficult too work with.

C) A pretty girl named Serena wearing a floppy hat. Serena is sweet and seems to think outside the box and could be a creative partner. But she seems nervous, she is new here in Pallet and also looks like she is preoccupied by her crush on Ash. Will she be strong enough for your quest?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Spoiler alert: I am Ash! Therefore, I think I'd make a pretty good team with Ash... don't ya think? ;)

TIiBNDh.gif

Choice (a) for me!

You are traveling through a hot, scorching desert, where you encounter a strange little Sandshrew. The Sandshrew hands you a delicious-looking Casteliacone, before walking away. You are tempted to eat the Casteliacone, but then you notice that the ice cream is an abnormal shade of purple. What will you do?

(a) Oh come on, how could anyone say no to ice cream? Eat it right away!
(b) Although you have no proof, this ice cream seems like it's poisoned. Get rid of that stuff!
(c) Feed it to one of your Pokémon first. Surely nothing will go wrong, right?
(d) You're still in a hot desert, but you're skeptical of the ice cream. There's only one solution: hug the ice cream nice and tight! Maybe that'll cool you off!

Years
C) Feed it to Pokemon. Because I would not risk poisoning my friends the one who would taste this first would be that Sandshrew. He just walked away, I can easily walk right behind him and a throw a pokeball at him. He is technically my Pokemon now and if it is safe then it means that I have a caring friend, and if it is not then Sandshrew was done in by his treachery.

You are a judge in juvenile court and today is the day you retire from this career. There are 4 cases of children and teens involving pokemon that seen very sympathetic. However, you can only hear 1 case before court is adjourned, the rest will be heard tomorrow. Since this is your last day when court is in session again you will not be able to hear the remaining 3 cases, they will be submitted to another judge tomorrow who is the most severe man on the bench. You can pardon 1 of these trainers, but decide carefully because ther other trainers are likely to be condemned.

A) Hear the case against Silver,a young man who is the son of mafia boss Giovanni. Silver insist that he hates Team Rocket and had nothing to do with his father's schemes, he has been found guilty just by association. He is charged with armed robbery, grand theft Pokemon, racketeering and conspiracy and could receive 30 years in jail for crimes he did not likely commit.

B) Hear the case of former gym Sabrina who has been turning people into dolls and holding them hostage! She has been charged with 20 counts of kidnapping, and faces the possibility of life in prison. Her father has come to testify in her defense and beg for mercy, saying she needs psychiatric help not jail. She had a difficult childhood and powers that are difficult to control. With medical help she can be a force for good.

C) Hear the case of the orphan N who was brainwashed by Ghetsis and suffers stockholm syndrome. N is charged with sedition and treason against his region for attempting to segregate Pokemon and people from eachother, and formation of a terrorist organizaton Team Plasma. N mantains he did what he did out of love for Pokemon. He also claims to be unaware of the darker, true motivations of team Plasma of world domination. If convicted he will be sentenced to death.

D) Hear the case of a litle girl named Molly, the youngest defendant. Molly has been charged with sorcery and kidnapping for building a castle of illusion and imprisoning a woman there. During the destruction of the castle many reporters and police officers were killed, which has led to this child being charged with multiple counts of manslaughter. The sentence unless communted by you would be life in prison. The woman who was kidnapped Mrs Delia Ketchum is here to testify to Molly's character, they insist that she is a sweet girl, and largely ignorant of what happening, saying it was the magic of the unown and should not me held responsible due to her age.

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
This is really a tough choice, but I think option (c) edges out the rest, mainly because there's actually a risk of death involved. I feel like I can't turn my back on this case!

(As for the next one, there are quite a few super ancient questions from a long time ago that I'd be genuinely interested in seeing answers to, so I might re-use a couple! ^^)

Nurse Joy has just healed your Pokémon, but then she charges you a fee of 5,000 PokéDollars! What will you do?

(a) Angrily pay up, but now you're broke...
(b) You're out of here. Like, now. RUN RUN RUN!
(c) File a lawsuit against her.
(d) Attempt 1,000 things that could get you kicked out of the Pokémon Center.

Because I would not risk poisoning my friends the one who would taste this first would be that Sandshrew. He just walked away, I can easily walk right behind him and a throw a pokeball at him. He is technically my Pokemon now and if it is safe then it means that I have a caring friend, and if it is not then Sandshrew was done in by his treachery.

OMG YOU NAILED IT!! :D Very clever you noticed that I intentionally had the Sandshrew "walk" away, haha. If I could like your post a hundred times, I totally would!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
D) Seems the most fun. I will ride my bike in the Pokemon Centre so Oak can come in and throw me lut.

Congratulations. You are the Champion of Alola. Professor Kukui thinks it would be a good idea to have a friendly Champions Battle Tournament featuring all the Regions Champions. You xan use any non-legendary Pokemon you wish.Who do you choose to partner with?

A) Red. His Pokemon are Mega Charizard Y and Venusaur.
B) Blue. His Pokemon are Mega Tyranitar and Alakazam.
C) Lance. His Pokemon are Mega Gyardos and Dragonite.
D) Steven Stone. His Pokemon are Mega Metagross and Skarmory.
E) Wallace. His Pokemon are Mega Swampert and Milotic.
F) Cynthia. Her Pokemon are Mega Lucario and Garchomp.
G) Alder. His Pokemon are Mega Gallade and Volcarona
H) Iris. Her Pokemon are Mega Sceptile and Haxorus.
I) Diantha. Her Pokemon are Mega Gardevoir and Goodra.

Last edited:
Years
E) This team is going to be able to eat up a lot hits and then some, very few direct counters, and access to reliable recovery. It's anti-intimidate and going to be hitting very hard on both the physical and special side, and Milotic is going to offer you some great support. I thought hard about C) too, but I think that sounds more like a good singles team.

Its Saturday in Nimbasa City. Your xtransceiver rings and you see 4 text messages from different friends who would like to see your this afternoon, but each want to see you at approximately the same time so you need to make a choice. Which person or event sounds like the best time?

A) Cheren is going to a football game at Big Stadium, Small Court, and snagged an extra ticket for you.

B) Bianca has decided that a life of battling is not for her and wants to focus on a career in musicals. She has a ticket for you and hopes you will come see her starter pokemon act and dance in a funny play.

C) Elesa is hosting a fashion show at her gym and has written you an exclusive invite-- there will be lots of wild and crazy costumes, fancy h'ordourves to eat and hot male and female models to flirt with.

D) N is in town. Now that you are no longer on opposing sides he would like to celebrate with you. He has bought lots of tickets to the amusement park-- together you guys can ride bumper car, rollercoaster and of course the ferris wheel.

Meadow

Years
I think the extra positive support would affect Bianca most in the long run, so I'm gonna go with (B)!

Your rival has just defeated you in a battle, and he is now making fun of your skills as a trainer! What will you do?

(a) Ignore him and leave.
(b) Call Professor Oak and tell him that his grandson needs to learn some manners.
(c) Challenge him to a game of Yu-Gi-Oh, win, and make fun of his Yu-Gi-Oh skills.
(d) Spray a can of Repel in his eyes.

(Another old question! ^^)

Years
B) Call Prof. Oak. Punish your mean grandson!

School bullies have been teasing you. You don't have any pokemon to defend you. They follow you on your way home from school one day, pull you into their car, blindfold you, take your phone then drive you to a dark hut in the woods and give you an ultimatum-- prove to them that you are tough. They will beat you up, steal your clothes and leave you tied up in the woods for the wild mightyena and fearow to eat unless you play a game of dare with them. They offer you three ways to escape your fate...

A) Drink a sleeping potion they brewed and spend the night locked in this shack with the grinning Hypno sitting in the dark corner of the room.

B) Let them bring a Ninetales into the room, which you must promptly grab by the tail to see whether or not the penalty of the 1,000 year curse it lays is true.

C) Put the blindfold back on as they take you to a mausoleum. Once inside the tomb they will cut your restraints and remove the blindfold but lock you inside. They will not unlock the door until you return with a gold nugget for each of them pried from the vaults gaurded by dozens of vengeful Cofagrius.

D) Heck no to all of these things! I think I will take my chances gagged, beat up, bound and left naked in the woods thanks!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
A) I'll roll the dice here and hope the Hypno has forgotten how to use Dream Eater.

In a genuinely happy occasion Professor Oak has invited you to his wedding. The invitation requests you bring a small gift for the couple. Note you have never met his soon to be wife. What do you bring?

A) Two Brand New Lab Coats. One for both Oak and the soon to be Mrs Oak.
B) A Completed Kanto Pokedex. It is believed Oak has only ever been shown one completed Pokedex before in his long career.
C) A cake made with the most delicious Moomoo Milk money can buy.
D) A huge bouquet of flowers picked and selected by the Aroma Ladies and their Lilligant. Note this may be a present more for Oak's wife than him.
E) Three starter Kanto Pokemon. One of each.
F) An all expenses paid trip to Alola which includes surfing lessons and a tour showing 'Giant Pokemon'.

Years
Hmm... that's hard, what will be even harder is not taking these things for myself!! I want those flowers and to eat a moomoo milk cake, go surfing and have all of the kanto starters, but I suppose I gotta pick D) this would be the most beautiful, elegant gift.

You are in a board meeting with game developers, and have been presented with a list of potential new and upgraded held items. Which of the following would you most like to see implemented.

A) Cool shades. Putting cool shades on a pokemon at the head of your party makes you invisible to trainers. You can bypass trainer battles even if you walk into their line of sight.

B) Blue flute. Instead of a battle item that must be selected by trainers like the poke flute, the blue flute has been altered to a hold item that Pokemon can awaken themselves with like a chesto or lum berry. It will activate whenever the user falls asleep unless it is taken from the user. The Pokemon plays it and the spell is broken, it can be used every turn.

C) Mystery Ball. A pokeball that has the small chance of changing the ability of a Pokemon to it's hidden ability.

D) Teacher's pointer. A one-time use item similar to a vitamin. It permanently increases a pokemon's attack, hp, defense speed and special stats at once, but it bores the Pokemon and lowers happiness similar to bitter medicine.

Last edited:

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
B) Mystery Ball. Some Pokemons Hidden Ability are very useful like Ninetales Drought or the Aromatisse's line Aroma Veil. The ball would be a mysterious smoky grey with blue highlights.

You are a young aspiring Chef in Kalos. You have successfully won the right to represent Kalos in the Cooking Finals. What dish do you prepare?

A) Battered Blue stripe Basculin with Fries hand cut by a Scyther.
B) A delicious multi layered chocolate cake made with finest MooMoo milk.
C) An exquisite fruit salad hand picked from a Tropius and accompanying fruit collected by Ambipom.
D) A divine tea created with Petilil leaves (Don't worry they regrow near instantly) with a soothing scent of carnation and camomile.

Last edited:

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
A) The Basculin and fries maybe.

Before you head off into the center to heal your mons you come across a threatening Garchomp! But all you had that hasn?t fainted was an Aipom with Ice punch and Iron fist as an ability, and it is also real close to evolving! What now?

A) Ice punch, which would make Aipom evolve
B) Try to run away
C) Use your one and only master ball
D) Jump in fromt of the battlefeild and take a hit instead

Years
C) As cringey as using my masterball go would be I aint letting a Garchomp go to waste.

Seriously though who carries no revives or other pokeballs?

You are the director of a musical and there a four pokemons who have caught your attention as potential sopranos for the beautiful, golden-haired Johanna in Scyther Todd. Only one female can have the role.

A) Jigglypuff. She has a likeable on screen presence that fits the youth and sweetness of the character. She also is very emotional and dramatic, great in the climaxtic scenes. She is a bit of a diva, though on set, known for throwing drinks in the faces of cast mates and even drawing on them while they sleep! She has talent, but needs maturity. Her voice is pretty and youthful, but some say that her voice puts them to sleep...

B) Primarina. This pokemon has a beautiful and more skillfully trained singing voice than the latter with extensive experience in the performing arts. She is also a shiny Primarina with the lovely, long yellow hair described for the character. She is also a professional to work with, very warm on stage and off. She however as a fully evolved Pokemon is older than the 16 year-old protagonist and may be be too mature and operatic sounding for the musical and too old physically for the role, despite her talent.

C) Meloetta. This Pokemon would seem to have it all. She is pretty and has the gentle, girlish physical features of the character. Has a superb singing voice and has an enchanting presence on stage. However, she is extremely shy, suffers from chronic stage fright and has had trouble arriving on schedule. You worry she might be a no show during her big scenes! She also has a habbit of wanting to break out in dance, even though there are no dancing scenes! This is a bit awkward.

D) Altaria. She has the ravishing flutey,bird-like coloratura singing required for the part and an innocent, a loveliness that delights those around her. The only problem is that she may not have as much mobility as her competitors. She is usually stuck in a cloud up high, its a bit awkward having a flying Pokemon in the role because you have to adjust the theater to accommodate her. This also presents issues with her on-screen love interest Dhelmise who plays the sailor Anthony Hope. It will be difficult for them to interact and embrace since one Pokemon is always heavy and weighted down low and the other is always flitting around up high.

What to do? Everyone has their strengths, but nobody is perfect.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Haha, I haven't seen the play, but I've seen the 2007 movie and this made me laugh!

I'm rather torn. As cute as Jigglypuff would be, I think Meloetta suits this particular role the best. Her size and features are fitting; I can picture her seated on the windowsill, singing Green Taillow & Starly Bird, while a lovelorn Dhelmise gazes from the street below. Though she may be unreliable behind the scenes, I think her shyness would shine through in the character she portrays: gentle, quiet, lonely Johanna.

Your best friend called with exciting news?she's making her grand debut on stage with her hero, Brycen! Your presence there would mean the world to her, and she even reserved you the best seat in the theatre.

But there's a dilemma. Your partner returns home with equally exciting news! They've finally made it to the Pok?mon League! This has been their lifelong dream, and they've been working so hard to reach this point. It would mean the world to them if you were by their side, rooting them on.

That's not all! As an aspiring Pok?mon professor, you have your own goals to pursue. A very prestigious group of scientists have invited you to join their ranks, and you're required to meet them for an interview. This could be your big chance!

However, these events occur on the same day. It's either one or the other. Which will you choose?

A) You've known your best friend all your life, you can't just let her down! This is the highlight of her career. It might even be the last time you really get to see her?if the play is a success, she'll be a star, travelling the world.

B) Your partner has come all this way, surely you should be there to support them. With you by their side, they'll have the confidence to win!

C) It hurts you to do this, but you decide to let both of them down. You have your own future to think about, and it'd be foolish to decline such a wonderful opportunity. After all, if they love you, they'll forgive you.

D) There's a fourth option, but it's risky. There happens to be a couple of Zoroarks living at your lab?you'll send one to the theatre and the other to your partner, both disguised as yourself, while the real you meets with the scientists. It's rather dishonest, and the repercussions could be huge, but if things go well, then everyone will be happy.

Years
D) That sounds like me. There are times where I really wish I could be in 2 places at once.

**"
You are an intern studying with Prof. Sycamore looking for a place to live during your time in Kalos. You find 4 housing advertisements while reading the Lumiose Press, each have their pros and cons.

A) The master bedroom in Parfum Palace. The owner renting out chambers on his extravagant estate. It is a place of great beauty where every luxury is offered to you, 5 star meals, gardens, art galleries, libraries, tennis courts, swimming pools, maid service. You can get to Lumiose City to work with Sycamore because the owner's personal chaffeaur will take you by limousine. However, the rent is astronomical and far exceeds what you can afford. You would have to apply for a bank loan to help pay for housing if you wanted to leave here.

B) An apartment in Lumiose City, it is costly too but not as bad as Parfum Palace. You will have to work an extra job doing night shifts at the hotel in addition to all your research with professor Sycamore to have enough for rent, but you will be able to make ends meet without going into debt unlike option A. Its a small, simple apartment but its an adequate space that you could probably make cool. Lumiose City is an exciting place, its at the center of everything and you will be right there near Sycamore. There's loads to do, but its very loud and noisy often and lots of reports of crime and robbery lately. It definitely won't be the most relaxing place to concentrate and study, but there could be some adventures.

C) A cottage in Snowbelle City. This place is very reasonably-priced you can pay for it with simply your stipend from Sycamore and your support from Mom. No need for a second job or loan. Its a quaint, peaceful environment overlooking majestic nature. However, it is quite far away and will be tiring to commute back and forth to. It also experiences constant and harsh winter weather conditions, and you may have to put up with some blizzards and frozen pipes. Your home is nicely decorated but is drafty and cold.

D) Scary House. This place is free, you can live here by agreeing to stay as the groundskeeper. Its really rundown, and falling apart due to the need for repairs. It smells funny and resides on flooded, gray swamp property. But it doesn't cost a penny, so you can take it easy and even have some cash to burn. Its literally walking distance to Lumiose City, you are right next door. However, there are reports of strange happenings at this place. The last groundskeeper disappered and rumor has it that the place is haunted. Neighbors claim to hear screams and howls at night!

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
If not for the weather conditions, I'd easily choose the cottage in Snowpoint City! But me and the cold do not mix, haha. So I'll go for B! It'd be scary (I'm a country girl), yet the idea of having my own apartment is quite exciting in itself!

You're an Eevee who's about to come of age! It's tradition to commemorate the occasion by choosing which form to evolve into: Vaporeon, Jolteon, or Flareon, each with its own highlights. What will it be?

A) Vaporeon. Water has always been your element, and you'd love nothing more than to simply while away the hours in a glittering lake or clear blue sea. These Bubble Jet Pok?mon are robust yet graceful. They meet little conflict and are ideal for anyone seeking tranquillity. However, water is central to their very existence, so they're tied to a mostly aquatic life.

B) Jolteon. Spirited, adventurous and full of zeal, these Lightning Pok?mon are the perfect form to take if the fast life is more your style. Jolteon are independent creatures by nature. They love the great outdoors and are always on the move. Because of this, Jolteon tend to journey solo, and settling down is a foreign concept to them. A game of sports is their idea of fun!

C) Flareon. Sociable and passionate, they love a good debate. They are at their happiest when surrounded by friends, but enjoy alone time now and then in order to collect their thoughts and cool their head. These Flame Pok?mon thrive in the heat. What a blessing it would be if summer lasted all year long! To them, there's nothing like basking in the sun.

Back