• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Recent Gaming Purchases

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Recently I've bought Kirby Star Allies, and it's pretty good so far, enjoyed the Friend Hearts feature :boogie:

Besides of that, I bought Skypeace on Switch after playing it on my 3DS back then.

pkmin3033

My copy of Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition is here! I don't even care that I have the Wii U and 3DS versions, and that I've already put more hours than I can count into this game. I'm totally up for a third round to keep me occupied until Generations Ultimate comes out!

Also picked up SMT: Strange Journey Redux on 3DS. Funny, I now own every SMT game on 3DS except for SMT IV (I'm waiting for a price drop) and I've not played any of them. Derrrrp.

Preordered The Lost Child for Switch and New Gundam Breaker for PS4 for next month. I'll need to get Psychedelica of the Ashen Hawk on Vita somewhen as well, but that can wait a bit.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Having pulled my old black Gamecube out of storage I brought some games for it as all I had left before was Super Mario Sunshine, Eternal Darkness and Mario Kart Double Dash.

Gamecube games I have recently purchased

Metroid Prime - Despite it getting incredible reviews at the time I had not played it until recently. From what I've played so far it is as good as it's made out to be.
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. - I'll play this when I complete Metroid Prime.
F Zero GX - Just as hard as I remember it being. Still fun though.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
Just recently I bought Fairune Collection for Switch. I already enjoyed the first two games on my 3DS before, so I think it would be good replaying them on my Switch.

Years
DMC4 Special Edition for the PS4! ... I got this like a week or two ago but it's kinda fun, tbh.

Alas I stopped playing it for some reason but I think I'll pick it back up soonish.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
DMC4 Special Edition for the PS4! ... I got this like a week or two ago but it's kinda fun, tbh.

Alas I stopped playing it for some reason but I think I'll pick it back up soonish.

Dumb question, but what is the premise of the DMC franchise? It?s one of those series that I skipped over as a youngster.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Oh god...

Oxygen Not Included on Steam

Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on Switch

Bloodbourne, Digimon Cyberstory, and Prey on PS4.

I have a lot of gaming to do.

Years
Dumb question, but what is the premise of the DMC franchise? It?s one of those series that I skipped over as a youngster.

nah, dw about it! I'm happy to explain :O

So the DMC games are basically hack and slash, shoot 'em up games with the main protagonist in the first three games (and sort of the fourth) being a demon hunter named Dante. The lore of the games is rather interesting, but to hopefully make it brief, Dante is the son of a super powerful demon named Sparda (he does also have a mother but she's sporadically mentioned a few times throughout the games). What makes this particularly relevant is because Dante's father Sparda is known for weilding incredible power himself, so various demons throughout the games try to get their hands on that power. Your purpose as Dante is to try and stop them from attaining that power and kill them in perhaps the most badass and stylish (heavy emphasis on this) ways possible.

Hopefully that helps clear some things up?

pkmin3033

Picked up Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap on Switch whilst it was on sale...normally I don't even consider digital games when they're available physically, but considering it was a third of the price of a digital copy, I waived my customary objections. xD

I'll be picking up Batman: Return to Arkham either in 2 days, or if/when this person on eBay accepts my Best Offer...I hate it when they reply with counter-offers, then suddenly ignore you when you counter that. If you don't want it, bloody decline it, don't leave me hanging ._.

Years
Final Fantasy 15 Royal Edition and Persona 5, a few weeks ago.

I originally meant to only get FF15 (I was waiting for that version to come out, then forgot about its release), as I had some extra money to spend. But then I realized I also had enough left over to get another game, and when I saw Persona 5 I was like HMMMMM maybe I should since I kept hearing so much about it.

So I have two rpgs to play now, why do I do this to myself.

TY

Went on to buy Age of Empires III recently due to friends persuading me to buy it

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
Just ordered Pokken and Heartgold on amazon! They're not gonna come for so long though :(
Also got pokemon quest but that's not really a purchase lol

Reyzadren

Arid trainer
Years
Quantum Break is on sale in the Microsoft Store. Go get it!

In other news, I also bought some games from the GOG summer sale.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Just bought Sims 4 Seasons! Can't wait to play.

Back