• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@game_sloth: Yes, it's up to date...

@Everyone: It turns out that my body has a difficult time handling extended periods of time in a wooden chair. It has impacted my time on the computer, and this will probably continue to be the case until I can get my laptop working again.

igotpokeballz

x999 Thanks To Action Replay
Years
@drago yup sure :3 if there is any time left in the day.

@nideous so you can't meet up with Cecil then?

omg iv'e been so obsessed with "Ouran Highschool Host Club"! i think i'm in love with it! :3

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@Everyone: Speaking of which, we should be starting to slowly wind down. The end of the day is in fact approaching. I'm not going to give an estimate yet, but by the next warning it'll probably be too late to finish most scenes that you were in the middle of.

Dawn

Years
@igotpokeballs: There will be a reulgar IC day next, and the next IC day after /that/ will be Christmas. :P Apply timeskip logic as necessary until it makes sense to you.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Sorry if my posts have been shorter than everyone else's, good news though, within the next two weeks, I'll have my new computer (After four months with a broken laptop) so I'll be back to posting more often and longer posts.

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 30
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
[FONT=&quot]@yellow I wasn't trying to sound rude.. just wanted to make sure. :l
Here's the SU nonetheless.

Name
: Issac Milke

Age (10-15): 13

Sex: Male

Dorm: Raikou dorm

Appearance:
Issac is a short, skinny guy. Reaching a height of 5'1 and weighing a mere 115 lbs. His weight compliments his height so he looks pretty average. He has long, brown, spiked up hair that is pushed back due to the black and white mining goggles he keeps on the top of his head and his bright green eyes are full of energy. There are occasionns that he will let his goggles hang around his neck causing his hair to spike more up and to the left. He tends to wear bright colored sweaters and skinner khaki jeans with black semi-dress shoes.

Personality (How does your character act and react to others? Their mental state? Flaws and/or personal weaknesses?):
Issac has always been an awkward kid to be around. Not awkward in a bad way, but in a funny way. He has a very dry humor and tends to be quite funny when he isn't trying to be. He stays pretty mellow, and you never see him angry or upset. He tends to keep all that inside of him and sketches to release his feelings. His mellow personality is visible even in battle. No matter the situation, he stays calm, even after losing. Losing is part of battling, after all. The major flaw in this laid back personality is that he tends to say rude things without realizing or making a big deal out of it. It's usually unintended sarcasm and it proves to get him in trouble with his elders or angers his peers.
Though he is laid back, he is very well kept and quite the little neat freak. One could say he has OCD, even. He keeps everything neat and in place, usually noticing when something is not where it should be. There is never a wrinkle in shirt nor a loop in his shoe strings bigger than the other. It's an admirable quality that he really thinks nothing of.

History (Where did your character grow up? Who did they grow up with? What have they been doing before this? Any noteworthy events? What brought them to the academy?):
Issac was born to his two lovely parents, Sean and Lilly, in Hearthome city but his family took him and moved to Oreburgh city when he was 2. He was brought up with his parents being on two completely different influential spectrums. His father was very laid back and careless about what he did, while his mother was very high strung. Making sure he kept his appearance and surroundings tidy. He gained different habits from both of them.
As a young child he became very familiar with Roark and came to idolize him. Often watching his gym matches and sometime accompanying him into the mine, which gave him an interest in fossils and prehistoric pokemon. It was Roark that made his want to become a pokemon trainer, possibly even a gym leader one day.
For his 10th birthday, his parents took him to Sandgem town where Prof. Rowan gave him his first pokemon, Turtwig. He nicknamed him Trunks (for trunk of a tree.. no dbz reference) and the first thing he did when he got back home was challenge Roark to a friendly battle with his new companion. Issac lost horribly and told Roark he would beat him one day with a huge smirk. It wasn't long after that battle that Roark left his gym to become a teacher at Pokemon Trainer Academy. Before he left, though, he gave Issac a fossil that they had dug up together.
Issac begged his parents to let him go to the academy, but they wanted to teach him themselves. The absence of Roark made Issac very unhappy, though, making it hard for them to really teach anything and he did not snap out of it until 3 years later when his parents finally decided to let him attend the academy.
It was tough to get him in to the already started semester, but his parents somehow managed it. He arrived on the night of Thanksgiving after his normal family feast and the first thing he wanted to do is see Roark. Due to his late entry, he was put into the Raikou dorm.

Pokémon:
Species: Turtwig
Nickname: Trunks
Personality:
Trunks tends to be very lazy. When not riled up by battle, he likes nothing more than to sleep and eat. He is
usually not very playful, but can be towards Issac or other pokemon he takes a liking to.
Lvl: 15
Moves: Razor Leaf, Sand Tomb, Withdraw[/FONT]

Last edited:

Dawn

Years
@Game_Sloth: Your app looks pretty good. Welcome to the roleplay! If you have any questions, feel free to ask them here. Either I or one of the other members will get to you. (Whichever comes first)

@Everyone: In other news, I chipped away the casing of my old laptop and manually pressed wiring to circuitry to get it to start. I now have a laptop, albeit a laptop without a battery that requires moderately dangerous handling of wires and has a damaged screen. So I now have a method of being online on a fully featured computer that doesn't force me to sit in an uncomfortable chair for hours on end! Whoo.

Game_sloth

That guy
Years
  • Age 30
  • AL
  • Seen Aug 17, 2013
@anyone New student at the entrance of the academy with no idea where to go to get his schedule and jacket if someone needs something to do!

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
@Wolf: I was hoping Kiyoko would tug at Kilik's leg.
Seeing the subtle neglect from Valorie, Kiyoko's only option was to find someone she looked up to, and that was Drake. He still isn't totally comfortable with Drake, but Valorie's approval of him has a slight effect.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
Seeing the subtle neglect from Valorie, Kiyoko's only option was to find someone she looked up to, and that was Drake. He still isn't totally comfortable with Drake, but Valorie's approval of him has a slight effect.

I can already guess how he feels about Kilik.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Drake is a nice guy. Why would anyone not trust him?

In other news, Kiki is down. Why am I so mean to my characters?

Oh and for anyone that might know who they are I am going to give Jennifer and Dusk a cameo. Yes, the psychotic dark type master and her wuss of a zorua are in the abandoned dorm at this moment. x3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back