• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clash of Anime: The Villains Strike Back (Villains win!)

Years
No mafia would be that obviously synchronised, but I can agree that L'Belle has been sheepy. Trouble is, he often can seem a bit that way. So I'm not certain if voting him is the way to go. Mind you, playing different as mafia would be silly of him.

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
This bandwagon theory is baloney. Only a mafia full of noobs would do such a synchronised move, and I'd even expect them to think why not do so.

Reminder you also casually voted alongside Bardothren and aeternum against L'Belle and your answer was of the likes of "whatever". And now you're pointing to four of us saying at least two may be mafia.

Only thing I share is the suspicious lack of a L'Belle answer until three of us went for his lynchers.

Sparkin

I beg to differ. When you say that no mafia will ever do such a thing, that is the reason that you will often fail to lynch scum without considering such theories being possible.
And furthermore, it is not a baloney theory, because the very same theory inquires L'Belle to be mafia. If that thought is imprinted into your mind, the next step should be obvious.
His partners sheeped along to save him.

Furthermore, trying to pin me for my vote is not a...well, let us just say good move. And I will also remind you that my vote had no second thoughts whatsoever. We are looking at the movement of the votes, not at their reasoning.

But of course, I do not think I should expect that those who voted alongside him would contribute something other than a defence to themselves or to L'Belle.
I believe that knowing L'Belle's alignment would fare well for the bright side, since it can also reveal the alignment of a few of those who sheeped alongside him.

Peace

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
I'm going to wait and see what L'belle has to say about this before making my decision. I'm still holding my meta suspicion on GP as well.

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
>be me, Gaara
>see quote of day 2 thinking "Im going to make a post saying 'wait I'm alive'
>think it over, why would mafia kill me I just shitposted the entire day away
>click notification
>actually dead
>???

Kiyotaka Ishimaru

Ultimate Moral Compass
Years
I'm going to wait and see what L'belle has to say about this before making my decision. I'm still holding my meta suspicion on GP as well.

Same on the first statement. Best hear a statement from the person concerned.

Given the situation last day phase, I think that L'Belle was going for self-preservation or something but only decided to do so after some reactions. Technically though, L'Belle was the first official vote after Desox's unvoting.

Needless to say, L'Belle for me is a null. Could flip either way. Sparkin's plan to lynch L'Belle to provide a better context for next day is sensible, but as I said, I'd wait for a response.

@L'Belle what is your response to all this?

Townreading Pecilia for analysis last phase
Differing views on aeternum's voters. Townread on Desox because of contribution and he feels genuine, null on GP, and Scumlean on Miah for the seeming hammer-ish last minute vote.

I'd townread Spakin because of his analysis and contribution but he's very unpredictable so I'm not too solid on that.

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
Wow sorry. First of all, the reason I didn't answer earlier was because it was in the middle of the night for me? Also, I didn't mean to bandwagon, I voted him because I forgot to do it earlier. Call it a stupid lie or whatever you like, but you'd be surprised how often I do this.

Anyway, I will claim, because I don't like being bandwagoned. I am the doc. I didn't think it was neccesary to claim yesterday because clearly aeternum was spouting bullshit. But since this seems to be a blind lynch with people already jumping on the easy bandwagon, I suppose I have no choice. To be honest, you're kind of grabbing at straws here. While I won't stay bandwagons are good, they happen. You can't do anything about it. So saying all people who bandwagon are mafia is way out of proportion, and kind of easy if I'm being honest. For this reason i'm currently nullreading Sparkin. Mostly because he has made points, just a lot of them are blah.

Sparkin

Damn boi. You coulda save the claim for later
Now i feel bad

L'Belle

I am beauty!
Years
PC Mafia: where the Fool is always guaranteed a win! Anyway.

L'Belle - As much as I may have inadvertently defended there, that is a bold claim to make. Care to share who you've visited over the past few days?

Sure thing. Night 1 I visited Pecilia. Night 2 I visited Ishimaru.

Sparkin

Things just got interesting

EDIT: Fool from PH didn't have that much luck
He got shot instead

Last edited:

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Wow sorry. First of all, the reason I didn't answer earlier was because it was in the middle of the night for me? Also, I didn't mean to bandwagon, I voted him because I forgot to do it earlier. Call it a stupid lie or whatever you like, but you'd be surprised how often I do this.

Anyway, I will claim, because I don't like being bandwagoned. I am the doc. I didn't think it was neccesary to claim yesterday because clearly aeternum was spouting bull****. But since this seems to be a blind lynch with people already jumping on the easy bandwagon, I suppose I have no choice. To be honest, you're kind of grabbing at straws here. While I won't stay bandwagons are good, they happen. You can't do anything about it. So saying all people who bandwagon are mafia is way out of proportion, and kind of easy if I'm being honest. For this reason i'm currently nullreading Sparkin. Mostly because he has made points, just a lot of them are blah.
[Vote]L'belle No you're not.

Sparkin

I'm happy to know that my scumread was right.
Alright, now down to business
-------------------------------------------------
I shall confidently assume that Pecilia is the real doctor. It is obvious when you consider the happenings.

I do know that Fabinov is in pursue of information, but I believe that knowing such results will result in nothing. There is neither tracker nor watcher, if you were wishing to confirm their reports by the use of those and there were also no saves. Knowing their reports hold no meaning.

To ensure that I did vote the right person, I shall [Lynch] L'Belle
Furthermore, I have a request to the cop. When L'Belle flips as mafia upon death (i am certain that he will), I would like to have the alignments of gimmepie, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Miah and Desox investigated by you. Knowing that L'Belle is mafia, and that he was the top bandwagon from the first day, there are high chances that there is also mafia within that bandwagon, which may be his partners saving his ass.

...phew

Back