• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last Pokémon spinoff/mobile game you played!

Years
As the title says, what was the last Pokémon spinoff/mobile game you played? What were you doing in the game? =)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I honestly just started Pokémon GO a few times the other month because my friend is obsessed with it haha. Other than that, I haven't played spin-offs in ages o:

I'd like to play some PMD though, it's always cozy.

User19sq

I play Shuffle every single day. It's free and there are ways to play without using money, so why not? XDDDDD

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I'm going to replay Pokemon Snap and I'll probably start tonight. The entire game is short and doesn't usually take me more than a couple days

Other than that, I played Explorers of Sky for a little on an emulator, then decided I might buy it some point since I have a gift card.

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
The last spinoff I've played was Super Mystery Dungeon, which I'm still progressing through! I'm not too sure how far I am into the game, but I just made it to Lively Town for the first time. ^-^

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I... was playing Super Mystery Dungeon, but it was so hard to get into it and I ended up setting it down for like a year. I tried to pick it up a few weeks ago and I couldn't even figure out how to go anywhere, nevermind do what I was supposed to do, ehehe...

I might just say it's a lost cause. Definitely picking up the rest of the Detective Pikachu episodes when they come out! I should replay the first ep too.

Back