• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I was too busy laughing when he complimented me to reply, considering his full sentence was "Ain't no way you're ever gonna make it with that good looking young lady over there", directed at a guy I was sitting near.

I'll try that, though. Or just not reply to him. T: Usually, it's pretty loud and he wouldn't be able to hear me, anyway.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
but isn't being friendly weird too!! O.o..at least for me! *scratches head* and *munches a cookie*

just take care of his moves..any weird action..."Say Hello to my little friend" shoot him! wow i loved that idea!! :33 *thumb up to me*

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Slender, your teachers sound to weird to be taken lightly. I just dunno how I would react in your situation. Double standards maybe, I dunno.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I really don't think they'd appreciate my taking a weapon in. T: I did sneak a knife in once, though, and nobody noticed. Also accidentally took pepper spray in because I hadn't realized that it was in with my notebooks and stuff.

@Elendil
I figure I'll just wing it. If he keeps it up or gets more weird, maybe I'll tell someone.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
I always get ninja'd in DCC. I don't see how.
Irrelevant to the topic but today is CarcharOdin's 22th birthday. Someone make him a birthday thread?

O:!!! WHAHAHAHA! IS IT? I am gonna scurry off to wish him a happy birthday then! He is a cool dude, but damn, I thought he was 20! @_@ Shows how much I notice!

Slender: That just sounds like he was dissing the dude; not as much weirdness towards you TBH.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
how about using a water pistol looks like a real one...*black cat's Train's ost*

he will look totally like

tumblr_lwyvi0frtW1qbs05mo2_500.gif

no one will ever know it's aqua pistol! *evil giggles*

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
@Slender: Does he take some glances at you then when you remark it he turns his head?
@Kura: When it's done tell me, i'll wish him a happy birthday too.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
You know you can have charges pressed against you for that right? I almost pressed charges on some students for assault, but decided I didnt want to go to court and it'd just be a hassle on me. They ended up doing worse offenses and got expelled.

Edit: I VMed him ;3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Kura
Ah, you're right. He always is busting on that guy, so it makes sense. I'm getting paranoid. T:

@Broken Arrow
You trying to get me kicked out? x;

@Nathan
Either you mistyped something, or I'm just not understanding that post.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Yeah seriously.. I honestly wouldn't worry about that teacher. Others just wanna support you so they're agreeing, but when I step out of the box, I see it as being absolutely harmless and not a concern at all, so don't worry!

Anyways, work tomorrow, which is a shame cause now is the time that everyone gets chatty, but oh well! Goodnight, all!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Nathan
I don't pay a lot of attention. He's a teacher, though- he probably is just seeing what I'm doing. T:

@Kura
I appreciate you not just playing along, then. (: I really am just being paranoid. He's probably just a friendly old man.

/Casually changing the subject now
So.
What's up? x:

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Nothing much, told my friends about the password, all a big misunderstanding apparently.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Partying?
Pfft. I'm going to be sitting here, drawing and being boring. c: After being encouraged to do so by people on DCC, I think I'm going to attempt to post some art. Once I dig up my drawing of the Rake, I'll have half of the minimum completed. x:

Edit
That's good, Elendil.
They aren't ticked off about it?

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Yup good night Kura. Don't have nightmares.
Edit: @Slender: I'm doing great. Right now it's 8:30PM. And you?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I think you forgot the drawing, Arrow. ;D

I can't figure out what else to draw to post there. T:

@Nathan
I'm doing pretty well. c: I'm actually kind of excited to post art on PC. Haha, same time zone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back