• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gaming Summer 2018

pkmin3033

OK, so I could have posted this last month, but still

Summer is upon us! The time where the Sun relentlessly assaults our senses and drives any sane person indoors to the comfort of their fan/air conditioning...and when, unmindful of the summer holidays, video game developers/publishers stop releasing games almost entirely for some reason, often leaving us with a long stretch with absolutely nothing to look forward to.

Perhaps this doesn't apply to many of us unlucky 20-somethings anymore, but even so. What are your gaming plans for the summer? Going to catch up on your backlog before the year-end onslaught of new titles? Any of the sparse few releases of the summer catch your eye? Business as usual?

I'm just waiting for the end of the month and Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate. Then I will probably disappear for the rest of the year.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
Mostly business as usual on my end! I just got paid so finishing that PC I've been collecting parts for forever is very doable financially (might even upgrade some parts in that list!), given I have the time to do it.

TY

hope my PC wont melt cause of this annoying heat and play whatever crosses the mind

usually either a RTS game or Hearthstone

Years
Planning to get myself into other genres and games since i've been playing only tf2 and the whole fps genre for like many months ago, of course it will still happen.
I am deciding to put myself into games that i've never played in my life like re4.
Also planning to play the newer doom since i am really in need to try this game.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
Does Spyro technically come out in the Summer or Autumn? That's the main thing I'm looking forward to

blue

gucci
Years
Spyro Reignited Trilogy is out next month which I'm so hyped for rn!! Other than that, most of the games that I'm planning on getting this year release during Autumn or Winter so I'll just be playing through a backlog of PS4 games.

Last edited:
Back