This is fine.

Male
A cape
Seen 1 Hour Ago
Posted 3 Hours Ago
15,020 posts
11.6 Years
Lots of info - check the article!

Lots of walking ahead of me... I will refrain from buying incubators for the bonuses though, because I bet hatching an Unown will be very unlikely, as will hatching a shiny gen 1 regional.

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 52 Minutes Ago
26,846 posts
12.9 Years
finally, sleeping cutie is here! And fortunately I have exactly 100 Feebas candy to evolve mine and only need to walk it, haha @_@
pair family llsif bandori ffxiv art vpp stats
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Treecko

the princess without voice

Age 27
Male
St.Louis,Missouri
Seen 9 Hours Ago
Posted 10 Hours Ago
6,239 posts
7.6 Years
So much info here! Finally happy to be able to get Jirachi but I'm mostly excited for gen 5 being released!! Can't wait to get a Braviary and Scrafty!!
"Unable to perceive the shape of You, I find You all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with Your love, It humbles my heart, For You are everywhere"

Dawn

of the Final Day

Age 29
Non-binary
Away with the fairies
Seen 6 Hours Ago
Posted 17 Hours Ago
10,876 posts
4.9 Years
I'm still trying to evolve my goddamn Magikarp for Mew, haha. I'll never do some of these tasks though - I can't make great throws for the life of me, and it wants 3 in a row? Forever stuck at Stage 3.

the_fast_reader

Overanalyzing Pokemon for 20 years

Female
Italy
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 15 Hours Ago
537 posts
58 Days
I was expecting to need to evolve Swablu or Wailmer, good that it's "only" Feebas... I'm still not evolving one of those two, you never know.
All in all it doesn't seem too difficult, some of them are a bit annoying like the searching for friends to add or the 7-day pokestop streak, I'm not a fan of those since I'm horrible at playing constantly.
I really hope that team leaders or rocket grunts count for the "defeat 7 trainers" objective, I have very few irl friends that play and coordinating with them is a bit difficult, even more difficult for the internet friends.
The 50 Psychic or Steel types is going to take a while too, except for Aron steel types are non-existent in my biome... Mr Mime is going to be useful for once.

It's going to keep me occupied for a good while for sure, which is good. Then again I'm still stuck at the last phases of the Meltan mission...
My VPP

Bellsprout @ 463
Hatch @ 478
Victreebell @ Level 100: 613

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 52 Minutes Ago
26,846 posts
12.9 Years
I was expecting to need to evolve Swablu or Wailmer, good that it's "only" Feebas... I'm still not evolving one of those two, you never know.
All in all it doesn't seem too difficult, some of them are a bit annoying like the searching for friends to add or the 7-day pokestop streak, I'm not a fan of those since I'm horrible at playing constantly.
I really hope that team leaders or rocket grunts count for the "defeat 7 trainers" objective, I have very few irl friends that play and coordinating with them is a bit difficult, even more difficult for the internet friends.
The 50 Psychic or Steel types is going to take a while too, except for Aron steel types are non-existent in my biome... Mr Mime is going to be useful for once.

It's going to keep me occupied for a good while for sure, which is good. Then again I'm still stuck at the last phases of the Meltan mission...
You can always add me if it helps! And I can pass your code along to some others from the forum who can add you. =)
sheep x bobandbill 5ever

Green

쳐다보지마 그런 눈으로

Male
Kansas, USA
Seen 3 Days Ago
Posted 3 Weeks Ago
10,892 posts
14.2 Years
Crying because I never complete all the quests

but that's some pretty cool rewards, I gotta say

왜 그래 왜 안돼
잘못한 게 우린 하나 없는데

you might know me as Drew | paired to Palamon

Sheep

Female
Online now
Posted 52 Minutes Ago
26,846 posts
12.9 Years
on part 2 and where are all the whismur hnnng

only caught 1/3 so far, then again I guess the water festival event is probably lowering their slaw so right now
sheep x bobandbill 5ever
Advertiser Content