• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Meta Journey v.4 - Hard Mode!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
ElFK3Gp.jpg
Meta Journey v.4
Hard Mode!

Spr_2s_038.png
What's this?

A way for members in the Roleplay Theatre and Fanfiction & Writing to collect and evolve pokémon as rewards for making posts!

Spr_2g_034.png
How do I use my posts?

- Make posts in the Roleplay Theatre and Roleplay Stage forums, or in the Fanfiction & Writing forums.
- Make a new post in this thread and link to the posts you want to use each time.

NOTE: you can't go and dig up old posts. You can only use posts that were made after you signed up for the Meta Journey v.4.

You may trade in links to Roleplay Stage posts or Roleplay Theatre posts (posts from the main RP discussion board, not from Roleplay Casting), as well as from Fan Fiction & Writing and any of its subforums.

You cannot combine different kinds of posts. A capture or evolution can only be powered by the correct amount of posts of the same kind!

Spr_2g_130.png
Exactly how do I collect pokémon?

First off, you will start with one pokémon partner. This species is up to you! But it has to be a pokémon that has never evolved. For example, you cannot pick Pikachu; you need to pick Pichu if you want to get a Pikachu eventually. You can pick a Zangoose however, or something else that can't evolve - as long as it has never evolved prior.

Apart from evolved pokémon, you also cannot choose (or capture in a normal way) ULTRA BEASTS nor any of these pokémon:

Spoiler:

As for the collecting more part, you have 809 pokédex slots to fill, and extra pc box space should you capture doubles. Get posting!

... Well, of course it's not quite that easy...​

ENCOUNTERING POKÉMON
Required post links: 2 Stage posts or 3 Theatre posts or 1 Fiction post or 2 Fic Feedback posts or 3 Writer's Lounge posts
State in this thread that you wish to encounter a wild pokémon. Include your required amount of links and say which one of your current pokémon will accompany you in the encounter!
NOTE: The encounters are completely randomized! There is a risk you will meet the same pokémon several times.

CAPTURING POKÉMON: One of your glorious hosts will tell you how the battle goes between the wild pokémon and your accompanying pokémon partner. The chance of capture is not 100%! Essentially...

Example 1
You: here's my links, i wanna encounter. Feebas is my partner.
Host: The wild pokémon is a Druddigon! You both have a near death experience. Druddigon feels ashamed for such an easy victory and leaves the country. Capture fail.

Example 2
You: here's my links, i wanna encounter. Feebas is my partner.
Host: The wild pokémon is a Geodude! *elaborate tale about how Feebas beauty and Unexpected Hydropump give Geodude a near death experience before you save it with a pokéball* Capture success!

EVOLVING POKÉMON:
Required post links: 3 Stage posts or 4 Theatre posts or 2 Fiction posts or 3 Fic Feedback posts or 4 Writer's Lounge posts
State that you want to train one of your existing pokémon into evolution! For split evo lines, you can choose which one you want. No items, trades or special conditions are needed - except for Mega Evolutions which require a Mega Stone...

EVENT POKÉMON: Sometimes, you might be able to trade in more posts than usual, and get a higher chance to get certain rare and even legendary pokémon. Or items. Like Mega Stones. Keep your eyes open for event times!

TRADING POKÉMON: On certain occasions, you might be able to trade pokémon with other Meta Trainers. This way, even if you have been unlucky in some regard, you might be able to help a friend and yourself at the same time!​

Spr_2g_212.png
What to do with your pokémon

When you hit certain numbers in your pokédex count, or capture certain numbers of pokémon in total, you will be rewarded with badges! This is very glorious and totally worth doing. There is also a certain chance that you will be able to use pokémon from your collection in In-Character events down the line.

103.png
If anything is unclear

You are welcome to ask questions about the Meta Journey in this thread, or contact your hosts, Daenerys and gimmepie, or bug dear sweet Bay and Venia Silente if you don't trust the roleplayers ;) Have fun!

Spr_2g_142.png
How do i start?

Fill in the following and post in this thread...

Trainer class:
Trainer picture (optional):
Starting pokemon:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

LIST OF META JOURNEY TRAINERS:

Astronaut

Trainer class: Researcher
Encounters: 3
Captures: 2
Pokedex: 3

Pokémon:
swinub.png
munchlax.png
tangela.png

Spoiler:

aeternum

Trainer class: Baron
Encounters: 0
Captures: 0
Pokedex: 1

Pokémon:
lillipup.png

Spoiler:

Aquacorde

Trainer class: Artist
Encounters: 2
Pokedex: 4

Pokémon:
558.png
577.png
198.png

Spoiler:

Bay

Trainer class: Ace Trainer
Encounters: 6
Captures: 5
Pokedex: 11

Pokémon:
floatzel.png
hitmonlee.png
beedrill.png
silcoon.png
scatterbug.png
nidoran-m.png

Spoiler:

Cyaloom
Spr_B2W2_Ace_Trainer_M.png

Trainer class: Ace Trainer
Encounters: 1
Captures: 1

Pokémon:
233.png
588.png

Spoiler:

Dragon
Spr_GS_Kimono_Girl.png

Trainer class: Kimono Girl

Pokémon:
eevee.png

Spoiler:

the_fast_reader

Trainer class: Scientist

Pokémon:
porygon.png

Spoiler:

gimmepie
Spr_BW_Dancer.png

Trainer class: Dancer
Captures: 1

Pokémon:
cradily.png
phanpy.png

Spoiler:

Kitty
150px-VSLass_ORAS.png

Trainer class: Lass

Pokémon:
riolu.png

Spoiler:

LuluRina
Trainer class: Maid
Encounters: 2

Pokémon:
pupitar.png
lotad.png
eevee.png

Spoiler:

miningsilver

Trainer class: Tourist

Pokémon:
poochyena.png

Spoiler:

Noraxia
300px-VSLady_ORAS.png

Trainer class: Lady
Pokedex: 2

Pokémon:
kirlia.png

Spoiler:

Ozymandias

Trainer class: Breeder

Pokémon:
vulpix.png

Spoiler:

Pudding
Spr_B2W2_Nurse.png

Trainer class: Nurse
Encounters: 7
Captures: 5
Pokedex: 12

Pokémon:
togekiss.png
pinsir.png
vileplume.png
aromatisse.png
ekans.png
stufful.png

Spoiler:

Venia Silente

Trainer class: Preserver
Encounters: 4

Pokémon:
nidoran-m.png
carnivine.png
trapinch.png

Spoiler:

WizardOfOdd
300px-VSSiebold.png

Trainer class: Chef

Pokémon:
063.png

Spoiler:

Last edited:

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
Years
Trainer Class: Nurse
Trainer Picture: (Will this do~?)
Spr_B2W2_Nurse.png

Starting Pokémon: Togepi

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Just posting to log when I start playing d:

Trainer Class: Researcher
Image:
VSAether_Foundation_Employee_F.png

Starter: Swinub

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
The scent of flowers wafts.

Kimono_Girl_r_II_OD.png
Kimono_Girl_b_II_OD.png
Kimono_Girl_g_II_OD.png

Trainer class: Kimono Girl
Spr_GS_Kimono_Girl.png

Starting pokemon: Eevee

Kimono_Girl_r_II_OD.png
Kimono_Girl_b_II_OD.png
Kimono_Girl_g_II_OD.png

Last edited:
Years
Last edited:

Venia Silente

Inspectious. Good for napping.
Years
Feeling like it might be a good idea to join in. For starters, let's pick a Nidoran (see what I did there?). So yeah. Fillin' in the profile thingy.

Trainer class: Preserver [wk]
tMkOq7Z.png

Starting Pokémon: Nidoran male if it wasn't totally obvious
32.png

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Let's make this one count

Trainer Class: Baron
Picture:
VSMonsieur.png

Starter: Lillipup

Years
List is up-to-date.
Some trainer images are missing temporarily because they bork the css. If you can find the image you want smaller do send them to me or Rika otherwise we'll have to resize the other ones.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
List is up-to-date.
Some trainer images are missing temporarily because they bork the css. If you can find the image you want smaller do send them to me or Rika otherwise we'll have to resize the other ones.

Use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back