• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Evil Team Hacks?

Years
I like to play Team Rocket hacks a ton, and I'm always looking for more hacks where you get to play the bad guy! I genuinely believe that I've played all the Team Rocket ones out there though, so I was wondering what everyone's favourite Team Rocket or other evil team hacks are!

My personal favourite is Fire Red: Team Rocket Edition, but I have no clue if it's ever going to be finished. What about everyone else?

Xtimertx

Xtimertx
Years
Pokemon fire red team rocket edition will be finsh the creator is working hard to he even post updates and work time sheets on the discord server but the final realse has not been realse yet but we're hope it will be soon

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 22, 2020
Pokemon team rocket fire red edition is now complete!

Years
I too vouch for Fire Red: Rocket Edition. The polish is unreal. Colonelsalt really put some time and effort into the storyline and scripting of that game like damn.

TanuKo

TanuKo
Years
I like to play Team Rocket hacks a ton, and I'm always looking for more hacks where you get to play the bad guy! I genuinely believe that I've played all the Team Rocket ones out there though, so I was wondering what everyone's favourite Team Rocket or other evil team hacks are!

My personal favourite is Fire Red: Team Rocket Edition, but I have no clue if it's ever going to be finished. What about everyone else?

You can play Pokemon cyan as you get to chose to be in team rocket or not but it is after collecting 4 badges.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 15, 2020
Pokemon Firered Rocket Edition which you can find on this forum is the best rom hack i've played , it explores another side of 1st gen storyline.
As a rocket you actually steal pokemon.I highly recommend it.

Back