• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Fairy's Art Spam

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Haven't done digital art in a while. Prompt provided by Ivysaur. Shrug!

t7ozoBh.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
It's a nice picture and I like the composition.

Some nitpicks: Clefairy's lower body looks a little off. It seems as if it were to lose balance and fall to the left at any second now. The left foot is also a little bit too big.
On the other hand Vileplume's pedals are pretty small. With bigger ones you might even make use of that little bit of empty space on the right side of the picture.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hey thanks for the great feedback! This was just a quick little sketch but it's nice to see proper criticisms. I really appreciate it and should I ever return to this piece I will keep what you said in mind. Thank you! :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Updates with some old stuff that I also drew. One day I'll make this a proper gallery again idk.

PIXEL ART
Spoiler:

TRADITIONAL ART
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Noblejanobii

The Maddest Shaymin
Years
Holy crap!! Your stuff is so good! I really like the first traditional drawing. The detail in idubbz's picture is wiiiild! I love it so much!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Aw thanks! It's not often I commit to drawing photorealism but I just felt like pushing myself a little bit! I actually don't really watch Idubbbz very much, but he has such an iconic and expressive looking face I just had to try to capture it! (.❛ ᴗ ❛.)

Years
Added the showcase tag because technically that's what this is. ;)

The pixels are absolutely <33 i especially love the vaporeon, you nailed semi transparency really well aaa

I'll re add later with thoughts on the traditional sketches that aren't omg, wtf, this looks amazing, etc

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Lmao leave it to me, the moment I'm not a mod I completely forget the dang rules here. Thanks for having my back, Kitty! xoxo

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa all of this is great! i especially love the pixel art. i wish i had even half the skills you do with traditional art.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Y'all gonna make me blush till my head pops off omg.
。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Thank you very much!

Also finished this not long ago:

t6JXfK4.png

original piece by Rikovui

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Gorgeous... and honestly that would be a fitting signature if you opted to make something to go with it. Should try re-coloring that as a Shiny :) Maybe have a Shiny Sylveon with the caption: Shining a bright light on your day since xxxx or when you came to PC. Corny I know but its something.

Last edited:

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Oh my gosh! Your art is soooo good! <3 I especially love the traditional stuff, but man the sprites really come in close second there. So appealing and clean, those sprites. Great art, dude. :D

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Ah, many thanks! I've got more Sylveon pixel art too. Little animation in the face. :)

Iw8uRFX.gif

g6Ch127.png

CiCi

[font=Satisfy]Obsession: Watanuki Kimihiro and Izu
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 24, 2023
Wow, all that detail! Especially in the hair. How pretty :3

Back