• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Mia's Obsession

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
YA6yruj.png
Welcome to my chibi gallery!!! I love chibis, chibis will rule the world some day.
I hope you like my art. Helpful advice is always welcome.
I know I have a lot of improvement to do.

Most of my drawings are fan art.

oldest to newest

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
EEK so cute! Some of these are just precious, maikalina. I love how you've over/under saturated some of them, because the contrast really brings out the best of your subject. As always, the standards of good icon making have been met; but I found that some of your icons, specifically these two, are over sharpened. But you may have done that on purpose so I'm not going to consider it a fault.

Dear, these are simply beautiful. Rock on!

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
EEK so cute! Some of these are just precious, maikalina. I love how you've over/under saturated some of them, because the contrast really brings out the best of your subject. As always, the standards of good icon making have been met; but I found that some of your icons, specifically these two, are over sharpened. But you may have done that on purpose so I'm not going to consider it a fault.

Dear, these are simply beautiful. Rock on!
Aw, thank you! ;w; <3
The first one was intentional, but the second one wasn't.
I'll probably redo that one later.

/surprisedsomeonepostedinhere

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I think I might take requests for k-pop icons if anyone is interested.

New avatars ♥:

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I'm taking avatar and gif requests for kpop/jpop related things now. ;w;
I have 300+ icons so I don't know how much I'll be able to update those. Checking my link would be easier on me.

GIFs
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh wow, some of your gifs are amazingly well done. I'm surprised you were able to get such clarity. Did you edit them with effects? Because some of them look like they have a sepia/reddish overlay.

I don't know anything about J-Pop, with the exception of Girl's Generation and even then I can't say I listen to them often. ;; I would totally request something though because your work is just enchanting. <3

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Oh wow, some of your gifs are amazingly well done. I'm surprised you were able to get such clarity. Did you edit them with effects? Because some of them look like they have a sepia/reddish overlay.

I don't know anything about J-Pop, with the exception of Girl's Generation and even then I can't say I listen to them often. ;; I would totally request something though because your work is just enchanting. <3

Thank you! I use effects on some of them depending on my mood. xD ♥
Some of them don't come out as nice as I'd hope though. I'll keep working on it.
Your words mean a lot to me. ;w; /crying

More Gifness
Spoiler:

Also I think I might post some edits as well. Originals on the left, my edits on the right.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
What an inspirational collection you've got here. I'm impressed! How did the Koreans/Japanese/Chinese inspire you the way they do? Your avatars/signatures alone, are magnificent pieces everytime I see a new theme updated. To showcase your work the way you're doing now, its quite an amazing talent you've acquired. Keep up the good work. I'll be looking out for some new stuff of yours when you post them! 100/10 rating(No typo there).

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
What an inspirational collection you've got here. I'm impressed! How did the Koreans/Japanese/Chinese inspire you the way they do? Your avatars/signatures alone, are magnificent pieces everytime I see a new theme updated. To showcase your work the way you're doing now, its quite an amazing talent you've acquired. Keep up the good work. I'll be looking out for some new stuff of yours when you post them! 100/10 rating(No typo there).
Thank you so much Sector! ♥
I don't know really. I guess when I like something a lot I just go a little overboard. Haha.

I just made these. They are a bit depressing though.
Spoiler:

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Thank you so much Sector! ♥
I don't know really. I guess when I like something a lot I just go a little overboard. Haha.

I just made these. They are a bit depressing though.
Spoiler:

Wow, these are great. Its gives me the sad/depressing feeling for sure, like you want to hug the person. <3

For some reason when I looked at the blood on the chin, I immediately thought, "Oh, hey, she's a vampire!" Then again, that's not the case here, right? haha

How long does it take you to make a single gif? & to make the entire set, usually?

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Hyomin, baby, you are SO ADORABLE!!

Spoiler:

Is it possible to ask for more Hyomin gifs plz? I, too, will scout for videos of this beauty.

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
Wow, these are great. Its gives me the sad/depressing feeling for sure, like you want to hug the person. <3

For some reason when I looked at the blood on the chin, I immediately thought, "Oh, hey, she's a vampire!" Then again, that's not the case here, right? haha

How long does it take you to make a single gif? & to make the entire set, usually?

It depends how many frames are in the GIF. My GIFs have 20-60 frames.
20 frames would take like 10-15 minutes per GIF. 60 takes about 20 minutes,
Also have to factor in effects (textures/gradients/brightness/saturation).

Plz moar Yesung gifs plox

The collection you have now is wonderful. I will scour all of Youtube to find the most gif-worthy videos.

I'll be waiting for some cute Yesung videos. :D

Hyomin, baby, you are SO ADORABLE!!

Spoiler:

Is it possible to ask for more Hyomin gifs plz? I, too, will scout for videos of this beauty.

I've downloaded the videos I showed you today so I will GIF them tomorrow. :D ♥
If you find any just let me know.

The set I did today.
T-ara's Lovey Dovey in Tokyo
Spoiler:

大輔

Adventurer
Years
I have a confession... I-....I've never listened to K-Pop before... but on the contrary I really like these gifs you've swamped up. It kind of makes me interested in K-Pop in some aspects... :o

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I have a confession... I-....I've never listened to K-Pop before... but on the contrary I really like these gifs you've swamped up. It kind of makes me interested in K-Pop in some aspects... :o
Thank you!
You should give it a try some time. :D

Hyomin for Sector
Spoiler:

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I finally have drawings to post. :D

Minccino
Spoiler:

WIPS
Spoiler:

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I posted this in my blog earlier, but I'm just going to go ahead and post it here as well.
----------------------------------

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Melinda

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
I finished more drawings. o3o
Qri, Hyomin, and Boram. ♥
qri_by_miakalina-d7380p3.png

hyomin_by_miakalina-d73ae1y.png