• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2017
Guys can u domi a favour and tell mi how to activate the misty mermaid episode because ive gone throught the rocky path and the episode hasnt started plz help wht have i missed
I am not pretty sure but you have to find a girl(probably standing in front of the bike shop) and talk to her.She will say something like:"Having the badge is easy,etc" then you can go to the gym again and fight!Have fun!:D

Years
  • Seen Oct 8, 2020
wow a hack based on the adventures of ash, I find something good, I had the opportunity to play the beta now and let me tell you I like how you developed the events I congratulate you for great work, I hope;) updates.

BT

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
Hey META, how much episodes will you add for a new beta? and any more progress yet?

If he follows the plan it should be 17 episodes.... and he updated saying he only did Scare in Air and Pokeball Peril. He is either workin on next episode or not workin at all xP... probably workin since he just updated 3 days ago

EDIT: I noticed if u follow through the game beating Richie, Elite 4, 'n' Champ, then your pokemon are probably 80+, so its too high for continuing xD

good thing i kept 2 files ;D

BT

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
Patching gets me confused. I tried it with Pokemon Ash Gray but it didn't work. I don't know how to patch.

download the .ips file and LunarIPS

patch the .ips file to the FireRed (U).gba file... (btw I dont use LunarIPS... but u should be able to do it with the info i gave xP... I use another program)

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2017
First of all, I just want to say: great job. I love the way every episode is used, although I don't follow everything exactly. I still have my lovely Pidgeot and Butterfree and I let Squirtle and Bulbasaur evolve. I do have a Pikachu instead of a Raichu though ;). I started playing last Saturday and now I already finished the Pokemon League (beating the Elite Four and the Champion instead of losing to Richie).

But I also have two questions:
1. When I try to save my game, it says there is a save error and that I should exchange the backup memory. How do I fix this? I kept using the VisualBoyAdvance save function for now, but it would be nice to have a real save file.
2. When in the future, I patch my game, can I continue on before mentioned save file or do I need to start over?

Anyone who can help me with this, I'd really appreciate your help!

So thanks in advance and again: great hack!

AshKetchumisnumber1

Pokémon Master
Years
If he follows the plan it should be 17 episodes.... and he updated saying he only did Scare in Air and Pokeball Peril. He is either workin on next episode or not workin at all xP... probably workin since he just updated 3 days ago

EDIT: I noticed if u follow through the game beating Richie, Elite 4, 'n' Champ, then your pokemon are probably 80+, so its too high for continuing xD

good thing i kept 2 files ;D
i've emailed metapod23 yesterday and checked today and he has updated the hack by finishing the episode "lost lapras" so he will probably do all 25 episodes before a new beta so it cant be too long if he keeps working like this... all he needs is our encouragement n inspiration

nitroryan77

Wannabe Hacker
Years
  • Seen Oct 10, 2012
WOW!

dude, this is amazing. One of the best hacks i have ever played, well for what has been completed of it. I would totally nominate you for the "2012 hack of the year". I Love this. If you can finish this, you could get hack of the year next year.

Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2013
so that lost BABY lapras should be +80lvl when player get it. think that work if it's some 15-25 lvl xD

Years
First of all, I just want to say: great job. I love the way every episode is used, although I don't follow everything exactly. I still have my lovely Pidgeot and Butterfree and I let Squirtle and Bulbasaur evolve. I do have a Pikachu instead of a Raichu though ;). I started playing last Saturday and now I already finished the Pokemon League (beating the Elite Four and the Champion instead of losing to Richie).

But I also have two questions:
1. When I try to save my game, it says there is a save error and that I should exchange the backup memory. How do I fix this? I kept using the VisualBoyAdvance save function for now, but it would be nice to have a real save file.
2. When in the future, I patch my game, can I continue on before mentioned save file or do I need to start over?

Anyone who can help me with this, I'd really appreciate your help!

So thanks in advance and again: great hack!
For your First problem did you checked your save settings in VBA where Flash 128k is checked or not?
And for your 2nd question you can continue from your old save file..

BT

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020
For your First problem did you checked your save settings in VBA where Flash 128k is checked or not?
Still no work for me...

So the Orange Isles will be 90+ trainers and low leveled wild Pokémon
Problem solved like a boss xD

thought u'd say something like that... but some ppl still have around lv 70 losing to Ritchie xP

Years
  • Seen Feb 23, 2012
alright, so different question, (hope I'm not repeating.. 125 pages is a few too many to read)

The game opens fine and looks normal, but when i try to start the game itself it says "the 1m sub-circuit board is not installed." What did I do wrong?

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
so that lost BABY lapras should be +80lvl when player get it. think that work if it's some 15-25 lvl xD
You don't have to use Lapras so it can be on level 15-25 :D

thought u'd say something like that... but some ppl still have around lv 70 losing to Ritchie xP
That's what wild Pokés are for =D

alright, so different question, (hope I'm not repeating.. 125 pages is a few too many to read)

The game opens fine and looks normal, but when i try to start the game itself it says "the 1m sub-circuit board is not installed." What did I do wrong?
Don't mind it, it does not affect the game.

Years
  • Seen Sep 30, 2017
I did the Flash 128k thing, but it still isn't able to save. It's not that big of a problem, but still, kinda strange. Thanks for the help though.

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2012
I haven't been on in quite some time. Glad to see Metapod back to working action hope you had a great feel deserved break boss. Just had one question how do I evovle my haunter and kadabra. Both are getting pretty high in level and I am 95% sure they should be at the point of evolving through happniess yet at night Haunter still won't evolve and Kadabra doesn't seem to want to evolve during the day either

BT

Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2020

That's what wild Pokés are for =D

Aaaaaah~ good point xDD

I haven't been on in quite some time. Glad to see Metapod back to working action hope you had a great feel deserved break boss. Just had one question how do I evovle my haunter and kadabra. Both are getting pretty high in level and I am 95% sure they should be at the point of evolving through happniess yet at night Haunter still won't evolve and Kadabra doesn't seem to want to evolve during the day either

Haunter is happiness at night! And Kadabra is happiness by day! Remember it needs to be maxed! (use soothe bell!)
(THANK YOU YAPE!)

Back