• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The person below me has never...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juu-Chan

partGiratinabutwon'tsaywh ere
Years
False I have Favourite'd My Most Hated Pokemon //slapped//

Zangoose is cool now. he wasn't before...

Next poster has never got a friend interested in Pokemon also (be it games, the anime etc...))

Last edited:

Late

Pokémon Artist
Years
I have seen it, but only in videos. I have been so lazy so why do I use my time to go see a truck? (Mew Glitch is better thing for spending time)

TPBMHN beaten Elite Four with only one pokémon with him/her.

Juu-Chan

Years
Em, well, the rest of them had fainted by the time I got to Steven ...??

Nofinenoihavent >><<

The next poster has never thought about which Pokemon a non-Pokemon fiction character would have.

Spoiler:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
No, I actually DID think of some just last night...XD It was the Season 1 of Digimon crew lol

The person bellow me has NEVER caught a Missingno., and, SAVED afterwards. :P And I ment on an actual game cartrage. lol

DarkScizorMaster

Under-Rated Trainer
Years
False, after I completed Pokémon Yellow...I decided to have fun a bit, I did catch a MissingNo. and saved afterwards. :P

TPBMHN completed a Monotype Challenge.

i have never even entered one,though thinking of starting one

Did the person below me ever have a sexual dream about Gardevoir

Juu-Chan

Years

i only have sexual dreams about shinji-kun

i mean, nuuuu euuuuuu

Next poster has never... been excited over a new episode of Pokemon coming out ??

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2019
Correct, the tv show ain't my thang.

The next person has never heard a remix of a song from the games.

Juu-Chan

Years
Nu, that'd be like, catching Arceus on Blue Version without Action Replay in a Luxary Ball, wudn't it ?? >.<

The next poster has never got from Littleroot to Sunyshore City within a day, Day = 18 hours~

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
Nu, that'd be like, catching Arceus on Blue Version without Action Replay in a Luxary Ball, wudn't it ?? >.<

The next poster has never got from Littleroot to Sunyshore City within a day, Day = 18 hours~
False, I just flew and it took less than a minute :).

The person below me has never played a mystery dungeon game.

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
Years
have too! and isnt littleroot in hoenn while sunyshore is in sinnoh? how can you fly between cities in different games? or am i missing something?

TPBMHN had a kengaskhan that knew the move fly (IS possible!)

The Jewel of Life

A Gift From Arceus
Years
Actually I HAVE! It evolved from missingno though... my game was pretty darn messed up at that point...

The person below me has never written 'the person below me has never' without abbreviating. WHAT NOW!?!

SilverStilletto

~Bubble~Bubble~
Years
dont think i have...
the person below me has never found a non-missingno wild pokemon over lv 100 w/o cheats (heehee, no one can get me with that ^ again ~<3)

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
...OMG yes I have o.O

Nah, not really :'(

Tpbmhn kept the move tackle for a lv 100 pokemon (excluding Magikarp :P)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back