• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Maia Version (Version ?.2) - The first completely Open World Hack

Wobb

Wynaut
Years
Pokemon Maia Version (Version ∞.2) - The first completely Open World Hack

POKEMON MAIA

Ever wanted to play an open world Pokemon ROM Hack? Well, now you can! Pokemon Maia is all about open world! In fact, it's so much about open world that the only thing to do in this game is explore the open world! Exciting, right? And guess what? The mapping in this game is 10/10. It looks so natural! By the way, this has nothing to do with Pokemon Gaia or Daia or ur thread is on Faia.​

FEATURES:
- Open World
- Infinite hours of gameplay
- Zero hours of fun
- Bugs! Yes it's a feature.
-Ugly palettes!
- No seriously, there's nothing to do except walk.​

SCREENSHOTS​
JLSdtad.png
2bvz3oM.png
7QoG2sp.png
FuM9wL0.png
nGJi0JP.png
FHm9DaO.png
3V1l7Yi.png
8LBYBt1.png
YkWbc67.png
qaLaDSs.png
jOyXdZE.png
IBbqJlM.png

DOWNLOAD
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sq7vdo3arpjq4g9/Pokemon Maia (Version Infinity Point 2).ips?dl=0https://www.dropbox.com/s/sq7vdo3arpjq4g9/Pokemon Maia (Version Infinity Point 2).ips?dl=0https://www.dropbox.com/s/sq7vdo3arpjq4g9/Pokemon Maia (Version Infinity Point 2).ips?dl=0

Credits
Me.​

Last edited:

Skeli

Lord of the Rings
Years
Amazing hack! Honestly, it blew me away. I'm at a loss for words when it even comes to describing how much I enjoyed this...

Can I be a beta tester? I really, really, really want to help you see this through to the end.

Last edited:

jan2prado

Eat, Sleep, Repeat!
Years
Should just cancel Cosmos to focus on this full time smh

This is like the best hack ever!~ tbh cosmos was so unoriginal and repetitive, you should totally focus on this otherworldly hack, I have never come across something even close to this!

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
This is G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S, You've got so much talent man, It takes a certain level of skil it actually make an open world Pokemon game. Heck even Nintendo will pee their pants when they see your hack. They might even hand over the entire Pokemon company to you!

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
Years
hi wobb, long time maia lurker, first time poster. I really love what you've made here as its really unique and a breath of fresh air in the community. lots of people say natural mapping is so 2009 but we need hackers like you to show its true strengths :)

anyway, i found som bugs that I hope you will be able to fix in time for the next patch :)

Spoiler:

I hope these can be fixed up in time for the next patch! eagrely awaiting it. When its it coming out btw? :)

Wobb

Wynaut
Years
hi wobb, long time maia lurker, first time poster. I really love what you've made here as its really unique and a breath of fresh air in the community. lots of people say natural mapping is so 2009 but we need hackers like you to show its true strengths :)

anyway, i found som bugs that I hope you will be able to fix in time for the next patch :)

Spoiler:

I hope these can be fixed up in time for the next patch! eagrely awaiting it. When its it coming out btw? :)
Oh my watermelon.
I can't believe I let all these creepy crawly bugs live in the game! I hate spiders! D:

ASDBUDDY

The Derp
Years
wow thats such a shitty hack!
like who cares if you have amaze graphics,
and mudkip jokes are so dumb who tf uses mudkip anyway
like i'm so dissapointed.
i give this a 7.8/7.7
like might as well play a glitchy firered remake IN fiirered
|
\/

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
I tried to get into it, but the plot is confusing desu.
I mean, I think that I understood it for the most part, but I still don't know if the cops knew that internal affairs were setting them up or not :S ...

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Oct 21, 2019
i guess with this we don't need to host hack of the year 2018 seeing as there's no way this won't win
thanks for saving me the trouble

Back