• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 22, 2018
Hi, I'm sorry if I've missed this - but I promise I have tried to look - are your mega evolved pokemon (if mega evolved early) able to still learn moves or is it when they mega evolved they will not longer learn moves as they level up?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 21, 2018
Hi, I'm sorry if I've missed this - but I promise I have tried to look - are your mega evolved pokemon (if mega evolved early) able to still learn moves or is it when they mega evolved they will not longer learn moves as they level up?

Yes, the Mega Evolutions can still learn moves.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Aug 19, 2018
yo i'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem but whenever I try to look at a pokemon's summary or even leave the pokemon list, the game crashes an makes a staticky high pitched sound forever, so I'm pretty much stuck looking at my six pokemon because the game has a heart palpitation anytime I try to leave

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 30, 2023
Hello i would like to ask

why can't i use pokehex on this save file
everytime i use it it says save file have been deleted

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jul 2, 2018
I beat elite4 and nothing happens it justs goes me back home. What should i do?

Years
I used the old version and was able to battle him, I got through and I also caught Reshiram, Zekrom, and all the legendaries except Lugia, Ho-oh, Mewtwo 2.0, and Giratina. Lugia and Ho-oh im not worried about cause you said you'll deal with it, with Mewtwo 2.0, whenever I go into the cave in the Lake of Rage, none of the rocket grunts tell me anything, one says "please dont hurt me" another says "There is still time to leave this place." and the one by the elevator just says "!!!". And with Giratina, I saw a trainer with one and he is number 489 in the pokedex, but I can't find out where to capture him as he isnt in the guide or anything.

Also, when can I access the safari zone in johto because there is a guy blocking the entrance saying something about a secret entrance, and there is a guy in the house saying I cant go through the entrance so I was just wondering if this was for the end of the game. Also, the cave that you go through to access the safari zone from cianwood city doesn't have a warp tile to get back to cianwood. I can go in the cave but can't come back out.

Final question I'm almost done with my pokedex but I can't find these pokemon:
1. Sudowoodo
2. Tynamo (tried breeding eelektrik and didnt work)
3. Lefeon and Glaceon (don't know how to evolve them)
4. Magnezone (don't know how to evolve magneton)
5. Gigalith (dont know how to evolve boldore)

sorry it was so long, I just had a few questions.

Can Shogun please respond because right now I'm so close to finishing this game but I can't and it makes me sad :(

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 20, 2019
hi, I played CW v523d a little over 12 hours. I found 3 output overlap in Celedon Dept. 4F and 5F.
1. Thunder StoneWate$23##(Letters overlap between Water Stone and 2300 on the 4F)
2. Deep Sea ScalDeep#$$%#(Letters overlap between Deep Sea Toot and numbers on the 5F)
3. Deep Sea TootUp-G#@$#(Letters overlap between Up-Grade and numbers on the 5F)
+ on the 5F, There is a person who sells duplicate(two) Sun Stone, which can be purchased on the 4th floor of the same building.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 19, 2020
Hi, so i ran into a new problem for me, but seems a few others have had it.

I'm in the rocket warehouse on Island 5, and when i face a female rocket ( have to in order to proceed ) It freezes when the battle starts on the sprite screen. Now i've looked through the FAQ, i downgraded my version (523 to 515) and also copied my .sav file onto the 515 version and resumed, but the bug persisted. So now i am stuck in the warehouse with no way to proceed, have any ideas?

Also, im using the gpSP emulator on my PSP.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 27, 2018
Shogun, I love this game eventhough I have some problems with this, can you help me pls, the problem is after I beat the league, the hall of fame doesnt appear, I just respawn in the house.. Ive been problematic with this since last night pls help

Years
Shogun, I love this game eventhough I have some problems with this, can you help me pls, the problem is after I beat the league, the hall of fame doesnt appear, I just respawn in the house.. Ive been problematic with this since last night pls help

Yo dude the credits are not supposed to play after you beat the league in this hack. Just go and play the sevii islands like you would normally do. Oak doesn't give you the national dex because you already have it. So just start the sevii islands postgame.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 3, 2018
After I beat my rival as him being champion oak comes In takes me to the hall of fame my Pokémon go into the machine then screen fades to black and I'm in my room again, then after I go back to the league and battle the elite four it's like my last run didn't count and my rival is still the champion, and I can't progress past this point any help or any way to fix would be appreciated thanks this hack is fantastic btw

Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Jan 20, 2019
I just finished the Kanto Pokemon leauge. What do I do now? It won't let me go to Johto or into Mewtwo's cave?

Years
Ok, for everyone confused about what to do after you beat the Kanto league, just go to the sevii islands, the sevii islands are still triggered. The only reason oak doesn't upgrade your pokedex is because you already have the national dex from the beginning of the game. So just go to one island, talk to Bill's friend in the pokemon center and just play Firered normally

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 26, 2018
What is it that you mean in your guide by perfect level? What level is it??

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 6, 2020
Hello, I'm trying to take a look at the movesets of the pokemon. I'm currently playing v515 and tried opening it with Gen_III_Suite. I tried editing the .ini file but this didn't work for me. Could you explain how I can open the game in Suite or do you have another way to take a look at the movesets? Trying to figure out when to Mega evolve.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 11, 2018
I have a important question. Can i trade or battle with my friends on the second floor on the hospital?
Btw great ROM we enjoy it a lot.
Have a nice day.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jul 25, 2018
Can anyone help me get this Piplup in the Safari Zone? I?ve fished every rod for four hours now in zone 1 and I haven?t even seen it. Thanks!!!

Years
  • Seen Oct 11, 2023
hi, I played CW v523d a little over 12 hours. I found 3 output overlap in Celedon Dept. 4F and 5F.
1. Thunder StoneWate$23##(Letters overlap between Water Stone and 2300 on the 4F)
2. Deep Sea ScalDeep#$$%#(Letters overlap between Deep Sea Toot and numbers on the 5F)
3. Deep Sea TootUp-G#@$#(Letters overlap between Up-Grade and numbers on the 5F)
+ on the 5F, There is a person who sells duplicate(two) Sun Stone, which can be purchased on the 4th floor of the same building.

I found the same thing in v515.

Back