• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Getting too drunked to make it through the new yeaf is just plain irresponsible, Mr. Johto. u__u Shame, shame.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
We've all got our crosses to bear. I think it's a shame we feel we have to hide anything.

I don't care for being a part of the screamo generation. Some of my friends in high school were a part of bands with "quirky," excessively long names and they all had fringes and sad beards that didn't grow fully and they wanted so much to be badass but they were just some white kids from the suburbs, I could never take them seriously. I also had some friends that believed they were a part of the Crips because they wore blue and beat each other up.
Indeed.
Haha, that's exactly why I hide, it though. Shame. (;

That's actually kind of funny.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I know, I've laughed several times after reading that post. Pfft apparently outfox/savannah (because I don't know which to call you/her) is better at drunk typing, hmm?

At first it just looked like he(?) made a bunch of typos. So I realized that perhaps he's in a dark room and can't see the keyboard. Then I noticed the word "drunked" and could no longer deny that they're either 'drunked' or on something. X)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
But you're just so funb to make funb of.
Okay, I'm done now.
But the post did give me a good laugh, at least.

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
Don't worry, Kanto_Johto! If we're not making fun of you it means we don't love you. It's only 1:05. I'm considering pulling out my six pack of Shiner Holiday Cheer already. God that stuff is so good.

Sir Codin

It's 11:12 am 31 Dec, 2012 over here for me.

Not quite New Years yet.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
19:16 for me. Quite a low-key NYE for me this year. Just a few friends around to ring in the new year; no crazy parties or anything like that. It's a sign I'm getting older! :P XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir Codin

For me, it'll probably be just me watching On Her Majesty's Secret Service, then onto playing nothing but Assassin's Creed III until 12am, then playing Assassin's Creed III even more.

droomph

weeb
Years
you kidding me it's still December 31 here :p

and speaking of staying up late how's about this x]

19:16 for me. Quite a low-key NYE for me this year. Just a few friends around to ring in the new year; no crazy parties or anything like that. It's a sign I'm getting older! :P
being old is for boring bros like parents. Then when you get to be like 70 not only are you wise but you're also buckets of fun!

Guys dont make funb i am mobile

hun, you'll be mobile when you get in a car and drive 120mph x]

ACTUALLY DON'T THAT'S DANGEROUS

which brings me to the question of how do you tweet while street-racing at 120mph and manage to come up with a meme? (I mean #YOLO guy)

And to Team Fail:
thatssotrue_2458_1330389986.gif
i know

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
Tonight Im staying up past 12 like usual as I cant make myself fall asleep past 12. I dunno if I'll be drunk, lol but I probably am drinking some kind of alcohol( probably sparkling wine of some sort)

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
That gif thing amused me. Reminds me of my history teacher, who kept putting his fingers to his head and pretending to off himself when someone answered incorrectly.

I don't quite get the whole "YOLO" thing. I mean people should be like "Looking at the grand canyon #YOLO". Not saying it when they're doing something stupid and dangerous that they'll get nothing out of anyway.

Or am I overthinking it?

Edit-
Darn. Either nobody is around or I killed the thread. D:

Last edited:

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I think yolo should just stop being said, period. Funny we're on the topic because I just said the word "yellow" to my drunk half brother and he responded with a loud, hearty "YOLO BACK ATCHA"

sigh

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
That sounds quite funny, actually. But I can see how it would be annoying to you. I just would be laughing if that happened to me.

Sometimes mishearing people can make for really awkward situations, though. T:
It's the reason why sometime ago, I had my arm around my best friend's neck (she was laughing and knew I wouldn't do anything) and tried to make her tell me what she really said. I still don't know, but she at least confirmed that what I thought she said is incorrect. I actually had to write down what I thought she said, considering it's one of those words that, when heard, everyone listens to hear the rest of the sentence.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Happy new year
but it's not even 6:30pm yet over here in the US.

Ugh something on my computer likes to turn stuff in posts to links. "Happy new year" in Went's post is a link to a tiara on amazon. T:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back