• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(Gen 7 & 6) Syvelocin's Pokémon Nursery ? IV Breeding, Events, Shinies, Dex Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
yea sure, and i am not sure if the carmander is legit, but if it turns out to be a hacked one, i want to trade back.
but the one that gave it to me says it slegit beacuse all the moves it has are egg moves

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
yea sure, and i am not sure if the carmander is legit, but if it turns out to be a hacked one, i want to trade back.
but the one that gave it to me says it slegit beacuse all the moves it has are egg moves

Hmm, you may want to talk to the person who gave it to you. The moves aren't an issue, it's the love ball that poses an issue. It may have been hatched legitimately but one of its parents would still have to be hacked to be in a love ball.

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
is there a chanse that you will trade that rayquaza for a Lvl 70 mewtow, zekrom or for a Lvl 71 zygarde?
all catched by my self so not hacked
Sorry, I'm only trading for the types listed in my wishlist: events, shinies, HAs and females in rare pokeballs

MrPeanut1998

Dylan
Years
Species: Torchic
Nickname:
Pokéball: Regular Pokeball
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Speed Boost
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: I don't need any but if there's any useful ones I'll take them :)

I've a HA Chespin and I think a Fennikin too :P

Years
Syvelocin do you want to trade that rayquaza for one of those pokemons, they all have HA:
Spoiler:

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
Species: Torchic
Nickname:
Pokéball: Regular Pokeball
Nature: Adamant
Ability: Speed Boost
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: I don't need any but if there's any useful ones I'll take them
1.%20smile.gif

I've a HA Chespin and I think a Fennikin too
12.%20tongue.gif

Chespin would be good, and I've started on your order :)

Syvelocin do you want to trade that rayquaza for one of those pokemons, they all have HA:
Spoiler:

Hmm, I'd take the venomoth :)

Years
do you want to trade these two for 2 pokemons out of my HA pokemon list?
MICHINA Arceus lv 100
Adamant
Multitype Extreme Speed/Swords Dance/Recover/Earthquake

ネーベル (Nebel) Volcanion lv 100
Modest Water Absorb
Steam Eruption/Overheat/Hydro Pump/Mist

Syvelocin

Eevee Breeder
Years
these are the ones i still have:
Spoiler:

Gloom, Muk, and Swanna are really the only ones I don't have whose HAs are useful. Gloom and Muk would be my picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back