• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whats your biggest weakness as a player?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 8, 2018
I don't trust my gut, and question my initial move, which is usually the right one.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Now that I play somewhat decent, my biggest problem now is knowing when to quit.

It's impossible to autopilot through matches, especially in the 1400-1500's.

Also, It's hard to know when to predict and not to predict, sometimes one over prediction can lose you an entire game.

Years
I lack background knowledge of tiers and competitive sets such as offensive or defensive or spreading both together. I recognize OU, RU, or UU but do not know how to make an effective and balance team set. For instance, I would much love to reach Battle № 50 in the Battle Tree against the legendary Red or Blue for both SM and USUM but I only reach to 29, then have to start from the beginning. For Showdown, I have intense, yet satisfying battles but lose because I do not add any legendary or mythical pokemon as many people do (Note: I play just standard 6 v 6 7th Gen). Any who, I keep a persistent mind-set and change my move-sets, natures, and abilities of my MONS. I have some saved battle footage recorded in Moon but need an audio adapter to record the sound onto my phone. My laptop does not have an audio adapter, so my AUX cable is useless at the moment. When I do afford one I will share my battle and experience on a thread.

Years
I lack background knowledge of tiers and competitive sets such as offensive or defensive or spreading both together. I recognize OU, RU, or UU but do not know how to make an effective and balance team set. For instance, I would much love to reach Battle № 50 in the Battle Tree against the legendary Red or Blue for both SM and USUM but I only reach to 29, then have to start from the beginning. For Showdown, I have intense, yet satisfying battles but lose because I do not add any legendary or mythical pokemon as many people do (Note: I play just standard 6 v 6 7th Gen). Any who, I keep a persistent mind-set and change my move-sets, natures, and abilities of my MONS. I have some saved battle footage recorded in Moon but need an audio adapter to record the sound onto my phone. My laptop does not have an audio adapter, so my AUX cable is useless at the moment. When I do afford one I will share my battle and experience on a thread.

Not using legendaries hurts you but it's possible to manage I guess. It's a bit silly a mindset to have though imo, since most of the legendary mon in OU and below are worse than several of the regular mon available.

Even Flow

Welcome to the Zoo
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2018
These days its honestly more motivation rather than anything else. :|

Back