Started by LCCoolJ95 November 15th, 2018 4:53 PM
  • 192 replies

sz

Bilbao
Seen 12 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
120 posts
5.6 Years
Hello. Can the creator of this game program in a Run Away Poochyena? It's pretty much useless on its own but it evolves into Intimidate Mightyena. Last time I played this game, I could get Quick Feet and Rattled but not Run Away.
Mightyena still gets Intimidate as one of its abilities afaik
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
60 posts
276 Days
I hope you're right. To be fair, I've only played the online versions so far rather than the downloaded version but I'm hoping for the bugs and glitches to get sorted out before I download the entire game.
The guy who made this is done with it, you have to live with the bugs that it has. It's fully playable at least, but for me it seems like every playthrough of this reveals more bugs. I'll play it again because it's enjoyable, and it's the love part of a love/hate relationship with this hack.
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
60 posts
276 Days
Can you specify any of the bugs that this hack has?
I can't name every bug, it's really a case where you have to play for yourself to find out because there's always something that seems to be unique to a playthrough when it comes to bugs. Off the top of my head.

1. Drain Kiss' animation freezes the game for half a minute at most.
2. Flying to Fortree City after catching a Legendary freezes the game.
3. Deoxys has Teleport, so if you don't catch it and it teleports, you can't try again, it's gone.
4. Moves that require a recharge turn don't take that turn. Spammable Hyper Beams and Giga Impact as a result, kind of broken.

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity

Age 24
Male
The World That Never Was
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
608 posts
10.4 Years
Just in case wanna know why this game is pretty much dead, well:

This is why I gave up on Pokemon Emerald hacking. Like, wow. Do I have to find the 7 Dragon Balls too? I'm sorry, but do you really expect newcomers to understand this, not to mention someone who's been doing this for ALMOST TEN YEARS!!! You'd have to learn how to make a program before even attempting to make an Emerald mod. At least make a simple GUI for this, because at this rate, I'm just gonna move over to FireRed. Because it has a nifty SIMPLE tool to make a ROM with everything that I need, and not whatever this is. Okay, rant over.
"The greatest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it, and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all." -Art Beins, 1982

Pokémon Theta Emerald EX: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=386240
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 4 Weeks Ago
42 posts
4.4 Years

This is why I gave up on Pokemon Emerald hacking. Like, wow. Do I have to find the 7 Dragon Balls too? I'm sorry, but do you really expect newcomers to understand this, not to mention someone who's been doing this for ALMOST TEN YEARS!!! You'd have to learn how to make a program before even attempting to make an Emerald mod. At least make a simple GUI for this, because at this rate, I'm just gonna move over to FireRed. Because it has a nifty SIMPLE tool to make a ROM with everything that I need, and not whatever this is. Okay, rant over.
Just implement an IV perfecter and this game will be perfect
Male
Seen 1 Week Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
88 posts
5.6 Years

This sounds like something I could help with, and I would be more than willing to do so. I work with stuff like this for a living, and I understand all of the steps listed in that image. However, I would need to be able to access an un-compiled version of your game (as specified in the screenshot). (I found the post from the screenshot).

LCCoolJ95

Limited Capacity

Age 24
Male
The World That Never Was
Seen 17 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
608 posts
10.4 Years
Pokemon Emerald hacking/modding/pokeemerald is officially dead 😍

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=425447
"The greatest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it, and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all." -Art Beins, 1982

Pokémon Theta Emerald EX: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=386240

nemesish

Azure Trainer

Lima, Perú
Seen 10 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
420 posts
11.7 Years
Pokemon Emerald hacking/modding/pokeemerald is officially dead 😍

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=425447
So, Theta Fire Red Renev? (Just joking)
Games I support:

Pokemon Reborn - Pokemon Rejuvenation - Pokemon Zeta/Omicron/Insurgence

Hacks I support:
Fire Red Nameless - Emerald Omega - Fire Red 251+ - Theta Emerald EX - Snowy White
Advertiser Content