• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Plasma's N

!MajesticSmeargle!

Let's Seperate Our Worlds
Years
Ok, so everyone knows the new organization Team Plasma from Black and White and considering their role in the game and how N was they're leader I'm wondering if N is actually going to be in Best Wishes. And if he is, would he even play the same role as he did in the game?

His role in the storyline was so interesting so I would like to see that same role in the anime.

I'd like to hear some of you guys opinions. :0

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
I haven't played Black and White so I don't know the extent of N role in the game. With Team Rocket in the picture I would image his role would be some what or dramatically different then in the game, since he has to deal with another Pokemon syndicate not just the Champion Adeku, Cheron, and the protagonist. It will be interesting to see how N role is fashioned in the anime.

Last edited:

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
Can't exactly answer that, but I do want to say this.

I want N to have the worst possible voice actor both Japanese and English to shut the freaking trap of fangirls XD

Years
i hope N does a better job than Team Rocket. TR is good,but when i play the B/W N in story was very good, lets see what happen

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 13, 2016
Probably just the same way as the games. Starts off with meeting him and becoming rivals and then sooner or later find out hes the leader of team plazma. I have a feeling that whatever team rocket is after, team plazma need it too, to capture Reshiram/-and(?)-Zekrom

!MajesticSmeargle!

Years
Most likely, but I don't think they would make him and Ash Rivals since he already has a rival (well sort of). He might just pop up, battle, then later be discovered as the leader.

Kenshin5

Wanderer
Years
Most likely, but I don't think they would make him and Ash Rivals since he already has a rival (well sort of). He might just pop up, battle, then later be discovered as the leader.
What do you mean well sort of? He does already have a rival which is Shooti. I wouldn't rule out him being a rival since Ash already has a rival, since Ash had two rivals in Sinnoh which were Paul and Barry. I personally don't think he will be a rival to Ash, but he may be a reoccurring character like Giovanni(expect in person).

QuietDragon

a wavering flower, a bird taking flight
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 20, 2023
It's highly unlikely for N to get a horrible voice in the Japanese version, sorry to say. Pocket Monsters usually has only the best seiyuu, after all!

Goodness, are his fangirls really that bothersome to you all?

Anyway, I would like to see him in the anime and I'm confident they'll probably include him, as they've been keeping closer to the games in recent years.

His plotline will probably undergo some changes, but it should be interesting to see his involvement in the anime's plot nonetheless.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I haven't played B/W yet, but I'm betting that anime N would have the same beliefs as his game counterpart would. He'd appear from time to time and challenge Ash to battles to see who's right.

!MajesticSmeargle!

Years
What do you mean well sort of? He does already have a rival which is Shooti. I wouldn't rule out him being a rival since Ash already has a rival, since Ash had two rivals in Sinnoh which were Paul and Barry. I personally don't think he will be a rival to Ash, but he may be a reoccurring character like Giovanni(expect in person).

Well I said maybe because Shooti had already lost, and that's like eehhh to me. xD Just a personal opinion haha. But yeah that's how I feel about it too.

GlalieX

Ruler of Illusion
Years
  • Seen Oct 2, 2012
I'm sure he'll be in there somewhere. Not sure how early in the game he comes along though, but it will probably correspond to the anime.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
N is actually the only character from the games I am looking forward to in the Anime. I don't think that he would be a rival similar to Barry but Ash would battle him some time as the season progresses.

Jorah

What do I put here?
Years
  • Age 33
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 18, 2021
Can't exactly answer that, but I do want to say this.

I want N to have the worst possible voice actor both Japanese and English to shut the freaking trap of fangirls XD

N is going to get a sexy, deep, smooth, manly voice in Japanese, and you all know it. I think Mamoru Miyano could've voiced him well, but he's already voicing Dento. Oh well...If they decide to get him voiced by a girl (like Saturn), it'll be an epic troll, though. So I think the best *you* can hope for is that he's voiced by a girl. Who knows what'll happen for the dub, though...usually their male voices aren't too bad.

And hey, N is all we have; it's not like the girl characters where pretty much all of them look cool and interesting. XD The male characters usually look dull :(

Last edited:

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
Years
  • Age 34
  • Fl
  • Seen Aug 20, 2014
I'm sure N will be in the anime, he's Team Plasma's leader/king. It's going to be so amazing when he's there!!!!!!!!!! I will die of happiness! And I'm sure he's gonna have a sexy voice! Ahhhh I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I'm an N fangirl, don't hate! I don't get why you guys get so annoyed with N fangirls....

Back