• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sapphire hack: Pokemon: Untitled ( Finally Got Screens )

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2005
okey ppl, titans unleashed really flopped bad also consediring it was pratically impossible though well anyways witch a little more knowledge of hacking i make my second attempt

Pokemon:

Story line.

Your a boy of no importance. Just a regular boy who stumbles across a pro. boutin to get ate by a dog. He tells you to look in his bag and there you find a choice between a latios and a latias. I know i like putting legendarys in my starters but i switched up latias's moves where he will prolly be the funest in the game. Any ways as you advance in your gym challenge with random occurnces from your ex - girlfriend Christy ( May ) and her new boy friend Will ( Wally ) you start to discover a little bit about latias. You go on to discover he has a twin named latios. You get an opertunity to go to an under water cave in search of a docters lost submarine. When down there you find latio's home. Together they awaken Lugia.

New Features
* Lugia has new moves
* Maps changed
* Able to catch all the pokemon
* Deoxys and Rayquazza in the same building.
* The mewtwo mountain will be there from movie 4 ( never got a chance to do it with titans unleashed and i love the idea )
* if some one will help me figure out how to change the text it will definitely have a more in depth story line.
* the reason you were givin latias at the begining is far more meaningful then you thought
* Pikachu learns Surf at an early level i think like 20 somthin or 30 somthin
( I mean come on Pikachu Learns Surf )
* Mewtwo's moves have been altered for a heck of a time of batteling.
* Mew's apearence linking to the Regi's
* and more to come im not even finished with the 3rd city yet that is plans to be made
Heres the screens hope they work this time

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2009
looking good

hey this sounds good and the screens are not bad. i wish you all the best

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2005
sorry theres really more to it all but i have been so tired lately but i will update on this every night not the weekends but maybe the weekends and keep updating with new screens as much as i can and the story line will be more revealed and all that good stuff im really rather tired but yes gym leader requests are open and elite four are open feel free to reply them thank you ( and think you molloy for the support )

QFred

Behold...
Years
Like the idea very much!!!!

The moves of Latias are real fun!!!!

Keep doing, I would like to see it finish!!

Altrough, the screens doesn't seem very good.

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2005
keep in mind my first screens are rushed because titans unleashed was starting to give me a bad rep on these boards and i wanted to get it out there to let yall know the hack is actually real i will be warking harder though this is really my first hack that will be completed more screens and maps later today

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2005
Bad news the hack crashed do to bad IPS patch
Good News i started over right after the crash ( good thing i kept the saphire zip folder ) so the maps will different but not the story man dang and i had just added in the Frozen Cave Of Origins where the articuno and kyogre bit i made up was gonna come into the story was gonna come into the story well im at the same place i was when i posted the first screens well heres some more and will some one help me with the changin the script in the game i will let you be who ever you want to in the game with whatever pokemon you want at any levels
any ways heres the screens

QFred

Behold...
Years
An idea for the former champion of the Elite4:

Name: Omnium
Pok?mon: Metagross, Dragonite, Raichu, Blaziken, Feraligatr and Victreebel.

You choose the levels and the sprite!

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2005
Yes you can fill the gyms spaces, but plz no arguing about who gets a spot as a gym leader cuz i dont want one to sound better and some one get upset by the choices and Qfred if that's what you think sounds good but i was thinkin make Trainer Red from silver the Elite Champion and just take a sprite from F/R of the main boy character and say he's trainer red
with these pokemon
Butterfree
Lv. 58
Attacks:
Physcic
Fly
Sleep powder
Dream Eater
( * Note: i can change basically any attack a pokemon learns and all that good stuff )
Blastoise
Lv. 62
Attacks:
Hydro Pump
Surf
Ice Beam
Waterfall

Houndoom
Lv. 62
Attacks:
Flamethrower
Fire Blast
Crunch
Sacred Fire

Pikachu Lv. 80
Attacks:
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Volt Tackle
Body Slam

Latios Lv. 68
Attacks:
Physcic
Fly
Sacred Fire
Aeroblast

Mewtwo Lv. 76
Attacks:
Physcic
Sheer Cold
Fissure
Thunder

Cuz typically with the champion all you need is a team of plain types but with him the regular types you be usin will have a problem but i like your idea too
and i figured out how to edit the text in the game so that gives me more faith in my hack :::: More Screen's Latahs Tonite :::::

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2005
yeah give me the info ............. oh yes sorry no screens tonite i forgot tommorow was friday and i cant stay up all nite workin ont he game tonite but prolly tommorow nite there will be some screens

Years
  • Seen Jun 17, 2005
Ok heres the promised screens now there not worth alot of anything because i havent got any sleep last night again. I know i said i wasnt gonna stay up but i did and i just got in enought time to change one city and one route and then play it up to there to capture some screen shots any ways here they are:

Philbro

The One For You!
Years
  • Age 33
  • U.K.
  • Seen Aug 2, 2010
Ok I am Gym Leader Philbro from Sooptless Gym:

Pokemon:
Pidgeot Level 46
Dodrio Level 47
Skaromy Level 48
Fearow Level 47
Xatu level 50

Start Of Text: Welcome to my gym. I am Philbro and i train the elegent Flying Pokemon. Prepare to lose agains me and my birds.

Lost: Welldone

After: Well you win so here ya go the badge. it lets you use waterfall anywhere to get to the pokemon league. Also take this. Its tm ?? cotaining Aerial Ace. Its an elegant move for elegant pokemon

? Bleep ?

Drunken Latios
Years
  • NJ
  • Seen Dec 21, 2005
Nice mappage :) I like being able to choose between latios and latias.... Latios all de way!

Back