ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1276    
Old August 6th, 2018 (11:51 PM).
Kigiru Kigiru is offline
     
    Join Date: Sep 2017
    Posts: 3
    Does this completed version has reduced level curve that you mentioned some time ago?
    Reply With Quote
      #1277    
    Old August 7th, 2018 (5:03 AM).
    sebatrelles sebatrelles is offline
       
      Join Date: Mar 2012
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 3
      AMAZING!

      EXCITING to replay one of the best Pokemon hacks ever.
      Reply With Quote
        #1278    
      Old August 7th, 2018 (5:55 AM).
      Logan's Avatar
      Logan Logan is offline
       
      Join Date: Nov 2008
      Location: Salisbury, England
      Age: 23
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Sassy
      Posts: 10,383
      Good stuff, loved the old betas so will play this when I get a chance :)
      __________________
      Reply With Quote
        #1279    
      Old August 7th, 2018 (10:15 AM). Edited August 7th, 2018 by Chaos Rush.
      Chaos Rush's Avatar
      Chaos Rush Chaos Rush is offline
         
        Join Date: May 2007
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 1,312
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Kigiru View Post
        Does this completed version has reduced level curve that you mentioned some time ago?
        It does not. I decided not to because its not what I would have done in 2014. Yes the level curve is too high and unbalanced but I also wanted to release this as it would have been in 2014. Also, I didnt want to spend more time polishing a turd.

        Something I WOULD like to do though is to add some more battle music for certain story battles, but Sappy doesnt seem to like compiling music on Windows 10 (I was on Windows 7 when DarkViolet was in development). I wanted to get those in for the final version but I wasnt able to.
        __________________
        Reply With Quote
          #1280    
        Old August 7th, 2018 (5:17 PM).
        bh02032002's Avatar
        bh02032002 bh02032002 is online now
        progressing pokemon rom hacks i support: pokemon adventure red chapter, pokemon orange, pokemon sea temple, pokemon discovery, pokemon bronze 2.
           
          Join Date: May 2016
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Lonely
          Posts: 86
          credit to you for coming out and putting in the finishing touches of the hack. To be fair this is probably in most peoples minds a top 10 or top 5 rom hack, so don't be ashamed of it. but its totally up to you whether you like it or not. thanks for creating a good rom hack and doing one last update. all pokemon darkviolet fans applaud you for doing the final touches and bug fixes.
          Reply With Quote
            #1281    
          Old August 7th, 2018 (9:25 PM).
          Xencleamas's Avatar
          Xencleamas Xencleamas is offline
          Suddenly lurking in the shadows...
             
            Join Date: Feb 2014
            Location: Asgard
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Adamant
            Posts: 458
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
            It does not. I decided not to because its not what I would have done in 2014. Yes the level curve is too high and unbalanced but I also wanted to release this as it would have been in 2014. Also, I didnt want to spend more time polishing a turd.

            Something I WOULD like to do though is to add some more battle music for certain story battles, but Sappy doesnt seem to like compiling music on Windows 10 (I was on Windows 7 when DarkViolet was in development). I wanted to get those in for the final version but I wasnt able to.
            I'm using Windows 10 and I can use and compile in Sappy well.
            __________________

            Xencleamas Untitled Pokémon Fan Game (Coming Soon!) Untitled Region (Coming Soon!)
            Reply With Quote
              #1282    
            Old August 7th, 2018 (10:18 PM).
            hell blaze hell blaze is offline
               
              Join Date: Oct 2015
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 53
              Hey can somebody tell me the evolution changes in this game(especially the level up ones,what level do they evolve now?)pleaseeee
              Reply With Quote
                #1283    
              Old August 8th, 2018 (4:12 AM).
              Zack knight's Avatar
              Zack knight Zack knight is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2016
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 75
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by hell blaze View Post
                Hey can somebody tell me the evolution changes in this game(especially the level up ones,what level do they evolve now?)pleaseeee
                Download the latest version there is a docx file it has all the info you need
                Reply With Quote
                  #1284    
                Old August 8th, 2018 (5:20 AM).
                Shintaro3030 Shintaro3030 is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Mar 2018
                  Posts: 1
                  Chaos rush. is this rom hack has 8 badges now?
                  Reply With Quote
                    #1285    
                  Old August 8th, 2018 (7:37 AM).
                  Uzigunner's Avatar
                  Uzigunner Uzigunner is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Aug 2012
                    Location: Dhaka, Bangladesh
                    Age: 21
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Gentle
                    Posts: 212
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
                    It does not. I decided not to because its not what I would have done in 2014. Yes the level curve is too high and unbalanced but I also wanted to release this as it would have been in 2014. Also, I didnt want to spend more time polishing a turd.

                    Something I WOULD like to do though is to add some more battle music for certain story battles, but Sappy doesnt seem to like compiling music on Windows 10 (I was on Windows 7 when DarkViolet was in development). I wanted to get those in for the final version but I wasnt able to.
                    I for one would love to listen to some new music pieces for some of the story battles. They really were one in and a million and helped establish this hack as something special. Unfortunate to see sappy being a pain on windows 10 though. Hope you pull through!
                    __________________
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheUzigunner
                    Reply With Quote
                      #1286    
                    Old August 9th, 2018 (1:28 PM).
                    StrikerZ56 StrikerZ56 is offline
                       
                      Join Date: May 2016
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 24
                      Anyone know what pokemon are available in this game? And has any of there stats been changed?
                      Reply With Quote
                        #1287    
                      Old August 10th, 2018 (3:46 AM).
                      Simlas's Avatar
                      Simlas Simlas is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jun 2017
                        Posts: 12
                        There are two rocks blocking the way to Articuno. You can`t get them out of the way
                        __________________
                        [align=center]
                        Name: The Legend
                        Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/align]

                        Reply With Quote
                          #1288    
                        Old August 10th, 2018 (8:38 AM).
                        Simlas's Avatar
                        Simlas Simlas is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Jun 2017
                          Posts: 12
                          I removed that rock with A-Map to get to Articuno
                          __________________
                          [align=center]
                          Name: The Legend
                          Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/align]

                          Reply With Quote
                            #1289    
                          Old August 11th, 2018 (12:15 AM).
                          WhatsAJeebus WhatsAJeebus is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Aug 2018
                            Posts: 3
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by StrikerZ56 View Post
                            Anyone know what pokemon are available in this game? And has any of there stats been changed?
                            There are 210 pokemon total in the game, all gen 1 mons, some gen 2 mons including evolutions to gen 1 and few gen 3 and 4 mons like swablu, and bronzor. Every pokemon here has ststs equivalemt to their gen 5 stats, so pokemon like pidgeot and nidoking have nit recieved their stat buff that they got in later generations
                            Reply With Quote
                              #1290    
                            Old August 11th, 2018 (11:23 AM).
                            StrikerZ56 StrikerZ56 is offline
                               
                              Join Date: May 2016
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 24
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by WhatsAJeebus View Post
                              There are 210 pokemon total in the game, all gen 1 mons, some gen 2 mons including evolutions to gen 1 and few gen 3 and 4 mons like swablu, and bronzor. Every pokemon here has ststs equivalemt to their gen 5 stats, so pokemon like pidgeot and nidoking have nit recieved their stat buff that they got in later generations
                              Well I more asking for a list or something about the available pokemon but thank you regardless. Also anyone know about type changes?
                              Reply With Quote
                                #1291    
                              Old August 12th, 2018 (6:27 PM).
                              StrikerZ56 StrikerZ56 is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: May 2016
                                Gender: Male
                                Posts: 24
                                Anyone have the Evolution guide? The download link doesn't work and I'm curious to know if Eevee still evolves by friendship to Espeon.
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #1292    
                                Old August 12th, 2018 (10:10 PM). Edited August 12th, 2018 by Chaos Rush.
                                Chaos Rush's Avatar
                                Chaos Rush Chaos Rush is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: May 2007
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 1,312
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by StrikerZ56 View Post
                                  Well I more asking for a list or something about the available pokemon but thank you regardless. Also anyone know about type changes?
                                  There are no type changes, it is the same as what they were during Gens 2-5. (This hack started development before XY, heck before even B2W2 came out so Fairies weren't a thing when I finalized the added moves)

                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by StrikerZ56 View Post
                                  Anyone have the Evolution guide? The download link doesn't work and I'm curious to know if Eevee still evolves by friendship to Espeon.
                                  Try the attachment that is at the bottom of the first post. The link that's in the spoiler in the first post is just part of the original post from 2012-2014 but I have just removed in order to avoid confusion. The attachment at the bottom of the first post is the newer final version and it comes with the Pokedex guide. Eevee evolves into Espeon with the Sun Dust(I think that's what I called it?) item that can be bought in the Underground Market place.
                                  __________________
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #1293    
                                  Old August 13th, 2018 (3:08 AM).
                                  curiters123 curiters123 is online now
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2017
                                    Location: faraway from u
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Timid
                                    Posts: 92
                                    How can i Modified this?
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #1294    
                                    Old August 13th, 2018 (8:27 AM). Edited August 13th, 2018 by StrikerZ56.
                                    StrikerZ56 StrikerZ56 is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: May 2016
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 24
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
                                      There are no type changes, it is the same as what they were during Gens 2-5. (This hack started development before XY, heck before even B2W2 came out so Fairies weren't a thing when I finalized the added moves)



                                      Try the attachment that is at the bottom of the first post. The link that's in the spoiler in the first post is just part of the original post from 2012-2014 but I have just removed in order to avoid confusion. The attachment at the bottom of the first post is the newer final version and it comes with the Pokedex guide. Eevee evolves into Espeon with the Sun Dust(I think that's what I called it?) item that can be bought in the Underground Market place.
                                      Alright good to know, I read Fairy wasn't in the game but I was wondering if there was any other others just in case.

                                      Sun Dust isn't available in the Underground Market. I see the Sun Stone but not the Sun Dust, unless you meant the stone in which case, it doesn't work.
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #1295    
                                      Old August 13th, 2018 (8:50 AM).
                                      Chaos Rush's Avatar
                                      Chaos Rush Chaos Rush is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: May 2007
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 1,312
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by StrikerZ56 View Post
                                        Alright good to know, I read Fairy wasn't in the game but I was wondering if there was any other others just in case.

                                        Sun Dust isn't available in the Underground Market. I see the Sun Stone but not the Sun Dust, unless you meant the stone in which case, it doesn't work.
                                        He sells more stones as you obtain more badges. You have to defeat the third gym in order for him to start selling the Eevee evolution items.
                                        __________________
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #1296    
                                        Old August 13th, 2018 (9:39 AM).
                                        Andrut's Avatar
                                        Andrut Andrut is offline
                                        Collecting dust since 1898
                                           
                                          Join Date: Dec 2009
                                          Location: Warsaw, Poland
                                          Age: 20
                                          Posts: 288
                                          Ahh, the nostalgia. Will play this for sure :))
                                          __________________
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by anonymous
                                          Florges
                                          It's a forest guardian that pities how bad a type Grass is, so it gets moves to help out Grass-types, but is smart enough not to be Grass-type itself. The appearance is simply mimicry to hide from humans.
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #1297    
                                          Old August 13th, 2018 (10:50 AM).
                                          StrikerZ56 StrikerZ56 is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: May 2016
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 24
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Chaos Rush View Post
                                            He sells more stones as you obtain more badges. You have to defeat the third gym in order for him to start selling the Eevee evolution items.
                                            Ohhh ok. Yeah that makes sense. Alright thank you for telling me!
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #1298    
                                            Old August 14th, 2018 (1:09 AM). Edited August 14th, 2018 by kuro_eisu.
                                            kuro_eisu kuro_eisu is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Aug 2018
                                              Posts: 1
                                              Hey there! I'm currently dealing with an issue with my game at the moment. Currently in Saffron city, in the fighting dojo. The game froze as one of my pokemon leveled up after a fight. the music is still playing, but the rest of the game is pretty much just hanging. Has anybody experienced a similar issue, and if so, could I get any tips to fix it? I am using Windows 10
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #1299    
                                              Old August 14th, 2018 (10:15 AM).
                                              ablahblah987 ablahblah987 is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jul 2007
                                                Gender:
                                                Nature: Adamant
                                                Posts: 98
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by kuro_eisu View Post
                                                Hey there! I'm currently dealing with an issue with my game at the moment. Currently in Saffron city, in the fighting dojo. The game froze as one of my pokemon leveled up after a fight. the music is still playing, but the rest of the game is pretty much just hanging. Has anybody experienced a similar issue, and if so, could I get any tips to fix it? I am using Windows 10
                                                This happened to me too. I had to just not level up Pokemon in certain battles.
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #1300    
                                                Old August 14th, 2018 (3:52 PM).
                                                Garbado's Avatar
                                                Garbado Garbado is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Aug 2018
                                                  Posts: 1
                                                  hello. So I downloaded this today and this is, I’m serious, hands down my favorite rom hack, surpassing even gaia and light platinum imo. There are some bugs but it’s projably just my emulator lol

                                                  I have a question though, where is the porydisc located? I can’t seem to find any info on it, and I would like to use porygon for my team
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                  Reply

                                                  Quick Reply

                                                  Join the conversation!

                                                  Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                  Create a PokéCommunity Account
                                                  Thread Tools

                                                  Posting Rules
                                                  You may not post new threads
                                                  You may not post replies
                                                  You may not post attachments
                                                  You may not edit your posts

                                                  BB code is On
                                                  Smilies are On
                                                  [IMG] code is On
                                                  HTML code is Off

                                                  Forum Jump


                                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 7:01 PM.