• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Plague [PG-16] OOC and SUs

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Miharu looked offended. ""Raike's knives...Raike's knives..." BLOODY HELL THOSE ARE MY OWN BLOODY KNIVES! And Raike pointed his bloody SWORD at Assira, not my knives!"

Michaela sighed. "She's going off on a tangent now..."

Yui laughed.

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Me:And he did give those knives to you Miharu. Lazyness for the win. And it's not Michaela's fault she doesn't know... is it?

Raike: Why are you asking me? I don't know. Well I know some Japanese thanks to Miharu.

Sky: Uhuh, what kind of Japanese?

Raike: Um... the right kind?

Me:- Facepalm-

Seto: あなたのすべての馬鹿....

Me: I know what you said, for I have a translator!!

Seto:...たわごと

Me: You kiss you mother with those lips?

Seto:どのような母親? >_>

Me: Oh yeaaaah.... awkward

Seto:白痴

Me: Alright that's it, your a chick now! Created powers activate!!!

Seto: いいえ、待って!ストップ!

Me: Too late, your a chick now, go girl it up.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Miharu sighed. "Guess I can be Seto-san's translator. The first thing he said was "Your all idiots...", then he cursed, then he said "What kind of mother", and then the next thing he said was in Chinese, and then "No, wait, stop!""

Yui rolled her eyes. "The thing he said in Chinese was idiot again..."

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Translators are very literal, which tends to lead to improper grammar and words with double-meanings getting the sentence to mean things it actually doesn't.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Miharu shrugged. "The phrases were small, so the translation wasn't too bad. But, really, Chinese? Chinese? He's bloody Japanese."

"So are you," pointed out Yui. "And you're speaking a few British words."

Miharu paused. "Bloody hell."

Michaela rolled her eyes. "Exactly."

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
Hmmmm, and i'm all-american.
Yet English is my worst class.
Engineering, Math, Science, History, English in that order is my best to worst subjects

SkyisUmbreon

But it Refused
Years
Me: Well you know, I'm making it work as I go. But bad things do happen because of translators, cuz now your a chick so... have fun with that. I'm Liberian American, but born here so... no accent or stuffs like that, I'm just brownish.

Seto: それでは、あなただけでこのやろのように私を維持するんだ?私はこのようなShilshaduを保存することになっている?グレート

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Michaela shrugged. "I'm not even American at all. I'm Canadian, Cambodian, Chinese, and Vietnamese. I do have a slight strange accent, although I'm not sure where I got that from exactly."

Miharu frowned. "What you just said, Seto-san, doesn't make sense."

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Michaela glanced at Watchman. "RPing in the OOC thread. Yes, we're that insane, although I'm about to get a serious mind **** soon. ******* Acid Rain Tokyo."

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Michaela blinked. "Oh, did he mean what we were doing not on Pokecommunity as well? I'm reading Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles, although, again, I'm about to get a massive mind ****." Michaela sighed.

Yui scowled. "There were suddenly clones all over the bloody place. It was insane; I got a mind ****. Although I knew everything about it ahead of time."

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Me: Mind ***** must happen alot for you guys

Kellyn: I had one once, you didn't want to see what happened after...

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
Me: *goes and searches for it* And if Odessa is her, which she likely is, were you gonna mention my charries about not being forgotten? *Hold up crossed fingers*

Kellyn: *Sighs* Annoying son of a *****...

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
Years
You notice Odessa only stopped when she got to Josh, because thats her father, but the only one who knows both their last names is Odessa and Miharu.
Soooo, thinking about it the only one who knows Odessa is Josh's daughter is Miharu and Odessa herself =P

And yes, she would have mentioned them.

Back