• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner Daily Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Do you think Blazikenites will become valuable once the distro is over?

lunis and I have actually talked about something similar to this before. Will Pokébank allow us to store our Gen 6 items on Pokémon or will we have to get new Mega Stones in each new game? Will they become like TM? Recollect all the time? It seems like the only way to transfer Pokémon in the future is Pokébank. There should be trading between XY and Z I'm assuming. That means we should be able to at least get them there. What about Gen 7?

Years
I know having a pokemon with flame body in your party speeds up hatching, biking, any other ways to speed it up? I've kinda gotten into the idea of breeding Pokemon since coming to PC/TC, but the length of time it takes for an egg to hatch even with flame body seems to go on forever.

Years
I know having a pokemon with flame body in your party speeds up hatching, biking, any other ways to speed it up? I've kinda gotten into the idea of breeding Pokemon since coming to PC/TC, but the length of time it takes for an egg to hatch even with flame body seems to go on forever.

Hatching O-Powers, but other than that, not really.

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Hatching O-Powers, but other than that, not really.

More to add on this, if you add the people that post in this thread a lot or the more popular trade thread owners you can get tons of Hatch O-Powers. Most of these people either send them out when requested or use them themselves. If someone uses an O-Power themselves you can receive that same power from them. This makes almost constant O-Power for me when I'm online.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
The way I hatch eggs now is I bike in front of daycare man until I get 5 eggs. Then I fly to Lumiouse City and go to the tower. I then use the hatching o-power and stick a card under the control stick and circle the tower. All I have to do then is whenever an egg hatches just press B when asked to nickname and go back to circling. Much easier than doing it all by hand. :D

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
What I do is get 3 eggs, start a Power, cycle in front, I fill up on eggs before the power ends. Usually 3-4 eggs hatch. I then fly to check the IV, mark the IV, box if 5+, release if 4-. Go back, and start the cycle again. It's slower than other methods but allows me to stay on top of the IV. Of course I swap the mother if if meets the Ability, Gender (obviously), and has more IV and/or a better spread.

On a side note, I just looked up all Pokémon available in Friend Safaris to catch them all. I constantly add new people and remove others. I don't want to miss anything by removing people. I am missing a lot, this is going to take awhile and I think I'm missing a few Safaris.

Years
I'm still missing a few safaris as well. Rock has been the least abundant for me. But that's ok because I hate facing the sturdy ability. I like ohko.

Years
I actually like sturdy ability on the wild Pokemon when it comes to catching. It means I don't have to use False Swipe.

Trainer battles... different story.

Years
Haha yea that's right. I do indeed like sturdy if I'm catching it.

Edit: finally hit 30 trade reviews, woot! It's been a slow past few days for me.

Years
Bit of a random "suggestion" here, but I think information of legitimacy regarding the pentagon and "hack check" should be made and stickied, along with this information:

GOOD NEWS!! There is a way to hack check whether a Pokemon's pentagon was hacked on or not! :D
There's a girl standing outside the Pokemon Center in Anistar City called the Memory Girl who can tell you whether the pentagon was hacked on or not. More info here: http://nuggetbridge.com/forums/topic/3543-anti-cheat-info-for-tournament-organizers/#entry61805. If in doubt about the legitamacy of a Pokemon use this to determine if it is legit or not.

A big thanks to Keiran for this info he's awesome <3

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Well I got the idea to catch everything because my friends list is so full I want to delete people I don't trade with regularly. I just don't want to lose out on potential Safari Pokémon I don't have yet.

Congratulations on your reviews!! I can't progress that fast due to being unable to trade 95% of the time.

Years
Thank you!
Yea I get 4-5;hours in the afternoon plus the weekends. That is definitely not enough time for me either.

Last edited:

Azire

Mr. Premier Ball
Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2016
Thank you!
Yea I get 4-5;hours in the afternoon plus the weekends. That is definitely not enough time for me either.

I get one weekend every other week lol. That's why I ask people here what to breed. I'm going for competitive now, not really Shiny hunting right now. I got Kangaskhan from 0IV to 5 and the proper spread in 40 eggs. Now I'm catching all Safari as females with HA in Premier Balls. Combee is proving to be real troublesome. Not even a single female yet. Not to mention if I get one and it has the wrong Ability, the search continues.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 2, 2016
Use a male with Cute Charm! Increases chances of encountering females a lot.

Years
Speaking of Cute Charm Males... I have a shiny 5IV Timid Male Sylveon... with Pixilate. I'm praying to God that Pokemon Z (or whatever next version) has Hyper Voice move tutor so Pixilate isn't completely useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back