• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 18, 2023
What's up with the Breeze Island freeze? I talk to the grunt in front of the base, and it takes me to the Pokemon menu, and then crashes

Years
Where the heck do you find the town map?

The town map is located in every route... you could easily check the map from there also you are always carrying Pokenav... you could check the map from there too

What's up with the Breeze Island freeze? I talk to the grunt in front of the base, and it takes me to the Pokemon menu, and then crashes

so don't talk with it yet instead go inside the building

Last edited:

Genesect

Team Plasma Failure
Years
I'm about to hit a point of rage, cause the Low Point Path freezing is driving me crazy p_p. I need to find the third Gym Leader there p_p

EDIT : Nevermind :p I forgot about the magic of save states.

Years
  • Seen May 18, 2023
The town map is located in every route... you could easily check the map from there also you are always carrying Pokenav... you could check the map from there too

so don't talk with it yet instead go inside the building
Uh except you HAVE to talk with the grunt to get in the building...have you even played this game?

Years
Uh except you HAVE to talk with the grunt to get in the building...have you even played this game?

Of course i played this game how can you say that....

2 questions ppl:
How do i evolve my Roselia into Roserade... If it's from sun stone where is it also isn't there a mart or a man who sells evolution stones?
Where is the move deleter in the game?

Also you are early to that event... Have you completed the dark organization aircraft event? You must do it first and then head to breeze island...

Last edited:

Tripred

Beginner Graphic Artist
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 28, 2012
Could someone please help me? I've tried downloading it several times but it's not working, I download the ips file and run it I patched it to a clean ROM (I've tried downloading a new one several times and from different sources) and when I load it on vba it says
Analyzing... Success
Unpacking... Success
Day/Night Sys. V0.1.2
By MASTERMIND_X
10/2008
But I don't usually play on vba, I convert it to my iPod and use it on gpSPhone and it just crashes (I have other hacks on there that do work) What do I do?

Years
Could someone please help me? I've tried downloading it several times but it's not working, I download the ips file and run it I patched it to a clean ROM (I've tried downloading a new one several times and from different sources) and when I load it on vba it says
Analyzing... Success
Unpacking... Success
Day/Night Sys. V0.1.2
By MASTERMIND_X
10/2008
But I don't usually play on vba, I convert it to my iPod and use it on gpSPhone and it just crashes (I have other hacks on there that do work) What do I do?

You should have waited a little longer after that message. The game starts after that You just had to press A button...

Tripred

Beginner Graphic Artist
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 28, 2012
You should have waited a little longer after that message. The game starts after that You just had to press A button...

I just redid the process and opened it up on VBA and after that loading process it still stays black I tried pressing A (and about every other key) but it still stays black, as for my iPod it doesn't show that screen at all, it crashes right away...

Last edited:
Years
2 questions ppl:
How do i evolve my Roselia into Roserade... If it's from sun stone where is it also isn't there a mart or a man who sells evolution stones?
Where is the move deleter in the game?

Years
  • Seen Feb 29, 2012
Hi, can anyone provide a mirror to download the latest version? I can't seem to download from sendspace, mediafire mirror would be greatly appreciated =D

Tripred

Beginner Graphic Artist
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 28, 2012
Maybe the rom just does not work on that one using an ipod.

I doubt it, I have 4 maybe 5 other hacks I also found on this site using fire red, emerald, ruby and they all work fine.
Also I'm not just having this problem on my iPod like I said I loaded it up on vba and I tried pressing A button on the black screen but it didn't do anything, I'm certain I patched it correctly, being I've done this to other hacks several times...
My only idea is that maybe I don't have the correct version of Ruby (Even though I tried several sites) anybody know the exact version it's used?

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
If anyone has any problems starting on any emulator, you're probably using the wrong Ruby ROM.

Tripred

Beginner Graphic Artist
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Oct 28, 2012
If anyone has any problems starting on any emulator, you're probably using the wrong Ruby ROM.

Yeah that's why I kept trying different versions, but I couldn't seem to find one that worked, but luckily today I decided I would try one last ROM and it worked :)
It still doesn't work on my iPod though, I'm guessing it's the load up screen;
Analyzing... Success
Unpacking... Success
Day/Night Sys. V0.1.2
By MASTERMIND_X
10/2008
None of the other hacks on my iPod have this and they all work...
I guess it doesn't matter, what I hear about this hack it should be worth it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2012
Wow, just finished the whole game. The (true) ending reminded me so much of Persona 3.
I remember when this was still in beta. I got up to beta 4, then sort of stopped playing ROM Hacks a few years back. Came back to this a few days ago and found this was on Version 11, so I had to play it. The trilogy is amazing and the story kept me so hooked on this one. :')

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2013
Ok I'm very very confused. I'm on team earth side, and I had went to go talk to the shaman of rintah town. It then tells me to go to the pokemon league, to start an event. I go there, and no event.

Years
I played ROL on my android using gameboid but any download of LOG won't work with gameboid. Any way I could make it work, or do I just have to play it on Visual Boy on my PC? Would be really awesome if someone could help me out. Thanks xo

@U_Flame:

Wtf does your quote at the end about unbeatable flames mean? Lmao

Last edited:
Years
I played ROL on my android using gameboid but any download of LOG won't work with gameboid. Any way I could make it work, or do I just have to play it on Visual Boy on my PC? Would be really awesome if someone could help me out. Thanks xo

@U_Flame:

I had the same problem. Did you get that multicolor/psychodelic/missingno looking screen? Don't worry, you can make it work by changing the rom you hacked. I don't remember which one was the one that worked, but try the "plain" rom and version 1.1 rom. One of those worked for me on android 2.1! English version of course...

Eriah

A lost past, hidden in shadow.
Years

@U_Flame:

I played it on my phone too, and got the screen. It's because the day/night script is loading and your app doesn't display it right. It'll still get past the screen how it normally does. But I wouldn't suggest playing on your phone regardless. I use the Gameboid, and at times when I send a pokemon out in battle, it'll turn into a Bad Egg and become unusable later on. Also, the game crashes when I scroll through my pack. It's probably the many changes in the game different from the other PRD games (RoL and RR that I played through on my phone), so you may not be able to do it at all. I just play it on VBA on my laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back